Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god it’s shocking how easy that is to find. Appalled. That needs taking down.
I'd expect nothing better from The Evening Lack of Standards but yes, surely having this still available contravenes the court ordered anonymity.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Somebody is winding the Letby fanboys up 🤣

View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430827
God this sounds like me!!! … sadly I can’t take credit …. If I engage it leads to hours of txting … no1 at home gets any tea … the anger for the poor babies and families take over which leads to a trip to the booze shop and a blinder of a head ache next day !!! Lol xx (not that I’ve done this b4) 🙈 xx

they won’t stop… a decision of a jury didn’t make um stop …. Innocent till proven guilty is now innocent WHEN proven guilty. They a bloody show!!! 🤮 xx

Reactions: 6
Has everyone seen the Karen Rees interview?

I’d not seen this thanks xx

well she ain’t taking responsibility is she … even if she thought letby was affecting the death rate cos of her practice …. Not foul play… she should of done more than watch her crocodile tears for 2years!!!! 🙄 … I’m no nurse or anything to do wi medicine … but why didn’t she put letby with another nurse on shift to watch her “practice” not at all sure how this would /could of worked … but would of been better than sitting back for 2 years letting her murder more 😰 xx

Reactions: 12
it’s given me the rage!! Especially all the comments!!!
This is why I can’t interact with um via social … I start off calm and end up like a volcano … exploding … have to remind myself …. It’s these weirdos that belong in a secure unit … and ya can’t reason with um xx if a jury verdict didn’t make um accept it … no reasonable comments off Joe Public will xx hope the families don’t read any of it!!! Xx

Reactions: 10
Karen Rees is trying to save her own skin with that interview. Sadly what was said between her and the consultants is he said/she said as there is not any written or spoken evidence (that I know of?).

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
When she says “if I’d have known insulin was being used…Dr. J gave me nothing” I actually growled. They gave you enough! She didn’t even try to hear them out! Also they didn’t know about the insulin at that point!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Even if she didn’t think Lucy was responsible, what actions did she take to look at what was happening on the unit for the collapses and deaths? NONE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Urgh. Truly awful. Think Letby may be the only person to take longer pauses when answering eh. She shouldn’t have to think that hard.

I think she’s talking utter garbage- imagine a convo where the doctors are saying we don’t think this nurse should be working on the ward, we’re concerned.
Karen Rees- ok. Why’s that?
Doctors - silence.
Karen Rees- can’t take her off unless you give me a reason guys. Why do you want her off the ward?
Doctors- urrrmmm. Dunno. (Shh guys nobody tell Karen about all the months of investigating we’ve been doing for apparently no reason cos we’re not going to tell anybody what we’ve found).
Karen Rees - ok cool well if you can’t give me a reason then there’s nothing I can do. Anyway, terrible about the current astronomically high death rate on the neonatal ward isn’t it? Must do something about that. What are you up to this weekend, anything nice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I work in a hospital and I cannot imagine someone going to the higher ups with such huge concerns about a potential murderer (at worst) or at best, someone so incompetent they are killing babies, and it being ignored. It beggars belief.

Reactions: 19
The doctors were the ones up on the stand under oath, not Karen Rees. I know who’s word I’ll be taking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Complete idiot for doing this before an official gov enquiry is about to be undertaken
Oh duck off you bag of shite, Karen Rees.

1) It's not anyone else's job to give you evidence your staff are performing poorly. The onus is on YOU to investigate, ask questions and get answers. Someone raising a concern about your staff is enough, multiple people raising a concern is a huge alarm bell - you're the manager!
2) You should not have been supporting her while she was off, and instead been professional and kept your distance until the police investigation was concluded!
3) Your concern should have been the babies and getting answers for all unexplained deaths only one member of staff was routinely present for, not Lucy Letby.
4) The insulin evidence could only be presented once the police were called, so saying you would have taken it seriously if you'd know about the insulin is rubbish. You're the reason there was a delay in the police being called.
5) Of course, IT was crying and upset every day. She couldn't kill babies, her supply had been cut off!
6) It's obvious you still don't believe she did it, and that's only because you're a gullible idiot who was fooled and manipulated by a baby killer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also not sure why she’s hiding her face. Coward.

We all know what you look like Karen Rees!!

827C3C99-3AD1-40BF-9903-DD0BF2449885.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched this and that bloke is so annoying.
---

Also how did the so called "incompetent doctors" overfeed babies.
He is really annoying & so dull. He’s really got it in for Dewi Evans & is obsessed with Luficer 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.