Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Science on Trial groups are literally dying on hills that make no sense... That bar chart is terrible and doesn't make any point except that they are all dickheads who like to waffle.on and confuse folks into believing their cause.

Honestly, I would feel sorry for anyone suckered in to donating, because that money won't be used for Letby or freeing her. However, I don't because there is enough warning and how to be money wise information out there. If you want to be a complete moron who trusts a bunch raving mad conspiracy loons, who are happy to be in contempt of court and commit abuse (more than likely amongst other things) then that's on you.

I just hope that they get laughed at and go away soon so these families and anyone else affected by this awful ordeal can have some peace.

Letby killed those poor babies.
The stats actually prove she was there at every single death and unexplained collapse.
This is what worries me a bit - before I started digging into this case, I came to it interested because I thought it was the worst miscarriage of justice we’d ever see. Several months of research and I don’t like to think how many thousands of hours of my own personal investment and reading into all the evidence and I came to a different conclusion. But I’m reasonably well-educated, I’m reasonably intelligent (quiet at the back 😂), and if I started off with serious doubts then I can see people coming to this case knowing nothing and their first introduction being the green goblin’s swastika theory or the stale ham sandwich of a human that is Richard Gill spouting his nonsense conceivably convincing them and them donating. 🤢 Ah well, buyer beware, I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Briefly, he’s a (once respected, now not so much) statistician who was involved in exonerating the Dutch nurse Lucia de Berk who was convicted of several murders in 2001. She was subjected to an obviously unfair trial and was convicted based off of some dodgy statistics and analytical tests which genuinely couldn’t prove that she’d poisoned her patients. He then did the same for an Italian nurse who was also convicted of murdering several of her patients.
Since then he’s developed a bit of an obsession with the idea that LL is innocent and throughout the trial made dreadful accusations against other/ involved in the case, particularly Dr Jayaram and Dr Gibbs who he claimed had actually euthanized the babies. He contacted Letby’s defense and sent them a “report” containing a load of nonsense science and attempts at insulin calculations written by his scientist mate who is, in the nicest way possible, an unhinged domestic abuser. The defense told them to duck off, so he then sent it to judge Goss, who also told them to duck off.
At that point, Cheshire police got involved and sent the Dutch police to pay him a visit (he’s British but lives in the Netherlands), they essentially told him that unless he stopped trying to interfere with the case, he’d be held in contempt of court and arrested the next time he entered the UK, which he was not happy about at all and claimed via a soundcloud recording that it was blatant “fascism”.
Since the verdicts have come out he’s created an organization to try and get Letby freed (which includes a link for donations) and has been demanding journalists to interview him and begging people to let him onto their podcasts.
All in all, he’s basically just a massive grifter with a massive ego.
Bloody hell! Thank you so much x

Reactions: 6
That’s Midlife Crisis Mark!!
Oh that’s not a good look Marky, the word Catfish comes to mind!
No wonder he’s obsessed with Lucifer, they’d make a great pair they’re both Catfishes!
He’s aged a bit since his twitter photo 🤣🤣
---

Him or his spy has obviously been looking at Tattle, he’s very defensive of Middle aged men 🤣🤣
Basement dude? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what worries me a bit - before I started digging into this case, I came to it interested because I thought it was the worst miscarriage of justice we’d ever see. Several months of research and I don’t like to think how many thousands of hours of my own personal investment and reading into all the evidence and I came to a different conclusion. But I’m reasonably well-educated, I’m reasonably intelligent (quiet at the back 😂), and if I started off with serious doubts then I can see people coming to this case knowing nothing and their first introduction being the green goblin’s swastika theory or the stale ham sandwich of a human that is Richard Gill spouting his nonsense conceivably convincing them and them donating. 🤢 Ah well, buyer beware, I guess.
Richard Gill and friends aren't going to overturn the conviction no matter how many of the public they convince and get to donate as they've got no evidence to prove the conviction unsafe. The medical evidence has been discussed at length by the jury and its in no one's interest to lock up an innocent woman for life. If new evidence comes to light or the Letbys can find an expert to argue Lucy's corner then appeal will be brought with out any help from science on trial.

Reactions: 19
It seems that Richard Gill has now done a podcast with sociopathic, antivax grifter Kate Shemirani

Anyone got enough brain cells left to give it a listen?
I listened to it earlier. It was hilariously embarrassing! He is such a nutter. That Kate who interviewed him is awful isn’t she?! Funniest part was when his Antenna Head Wife Elsie started shouting at him to stop being so noisy because she wanted a nap 🤣🤣
---
Wow! He must be talking crazy sense if he’s converted Mmmbop 😂 😜
# FREE THE MATALAN ONE # 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahhaa this really tickled me (BIB)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Richard Gill and friends aren't going to overturn the conviction no matter how many of the public they convince and get to donate as they've got no evidence to prove the conviction unsafe. The medical evidence has been discussed at length by the jury and its in no one's interest to lock up an innocent woman for life. If new evidence comes to light or the Letbys can find an expert to argue Lucy's corner then appeal will be brought with out any help from science on trial.
They haven’t got a clue.
I just watched this video about their Zoom meeting, if they think any of that’s going to free Lucifer they’re even more deluded than I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if the only appeal attempt we *might* see is the multiple WLOs. It’s deserved of course but unprecedented and I’ve wondered if Ben might want to test that.

But I also don’t see what difference it would make even if they managed to ‘succeed’ and reduce it to a single whole life order. To ‘get her out of prison’, it would have to be a legality that gets her off all charges not just some. For example, if in the future they happened to find a legal technicality with the insulin tests that was enough for an appeal, that wouldn’t get her off the murder charges would it?

I think all roads lead to nowhere but I don’t know whether Myers will take any step he can even if it doesn’t make much difference in the long run. I know he appealed Jordan Monaghan’s sentence but I can’t remember the details. I’ll go check and report back if it tells us anything.

Clock is ticking anyway. Think both prosecution and defence only have two more weeks to decide retrial / appeal.

Reactions: 21
Oh it was the actual murder convictions Ben tried to appeal. Sounds like he was saying it was an unfair trial. Fortunately the bid was unsuccessful but didn’t stop him from trying.

Monaghan's barrister Benjamin Myers KC said the murders of the two children, and two attempted murders of a third child, should have been tried separately from the charge of murdering Miss Adams.

The court heard jurors were told by the trial judge the evidence against Monaghan related to the murder of his children could be used in a limited way when deciding whether he murdered Miss Adams.

Mr Myers said it was "unlikely, if not cognitively improbable" jurors were able to put aside the evidence surrounding the murder of Miss Adams when considering verdicts on the murder counts against the children, which had not been allowed by the judge.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They haven’t got a clue.
I just watched this video about their Zoom meeting, if they think any of that’s going to free Lucifer they’re even more deluded than I thought!

Oh my life what an absolute berk he is. He looks really smelly and scruffy, wonder what's in his hair to make it stand on end like that, giving me When Harry Met Sally vibes. But his four areas of 'rebuttal', will only be rebutted one way and that's back to them, then presumably you have to pay to subscribe to Science On Trial to get the address to write to Letby, and then pay for the crowdfunding. They don't have a clue about the science they are a bunch of scammers. Anyone subscribing to this needs their bumps felt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They haven’t got a clue.

Yes this smelly looking individual is the scrote who has been constantly tweeting day and night calling for her innocence.
He’s even more unhinged and obsessed with Letby than Gill is, and some of the stuff he’s tweeted at Dr Jayaram is borderline harassment.
Crusty old nonce.
---
I listened to it earlier. It was hilariously embarrassing! He is such a nutter. That Kate who interviewed him is awful isn’t she?! Funniest part was when his Antenna Head Wife Elsie started shouting at him to stop being so noisy because she wanted a nap 🤣🤣
I got 5 mins in and just gave up because all she was doing was moaning about covid, pride and people twerking at notting hill carnival. Boring!

I have to say tho, Gill literally sounds like Louis Theroux (if he was senile and a complete bleeping idiot)

• Haha
I’m wondering if the only appeal attempt we *might* see is the multiple WLOs. It’s deserved of course but unprecedented and I’ve wondered if Ben might want to test that.

But I also don’t see what difference it would make even if they managed to ‘succeed’ and reduce it to a single whole life order. To ‘get her out of prison’, it would have to be a legality that gets her off all charges not just some. For example, if in the future they happened to find a legal technicality with the insulin tests that was enough for an appeal, that wouldn’t get her off the murder charges would it?

I think all roads lead to nowhere but I don’t know whether Myers will take any step he can even if it doesn’t make much difference in the long run. I know he appealed Jordan Monaghan’s sentence but I can’t remember the details. I’ll go check and report back if it tells us anything.

Clock is ticking anyway. Think both prosecution and defence only have two more weeks to decide retrial / appeal.
He was saying on twitter earlier that they are hoping that if they can cast doubt & get one case overturned, the others in their words will fall like dominoes. I can’t see that happening.

Joker Trump is playing dirty & is going to attempt to blackmail get one the consultants on their side amongst other dubious things. He’s been asking if anyone knows who Dr A is so it’s probably him
---
He’s also trying to get hold of Datix forms

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Those posts from Joker Trump are really quite chilling. I know it is probably all a lot of hot air but there is a real sinister undertone.

Reactions: 13
He was saying on twitter earlier that they are hoping that if they can cast doubt & get one case overturned, the others in their words will fall like dominoes. I can’t see that happening.

Joker Trump is playing dirty & is going to attempt to blackmail get one the consultants on their side amongst other dubious things. He’s been asking if anyone knows who Dr A is so it’s probably him
---
He’s also trying to get hold of Datix forms
Baby K went to another hospital though didn't she, where she died 3 days later? She would have been looked after by a completely different team of doctors. He sounds like a very threatening individual this one.

Why is it that literally all of the Letby defenders are either
1) Thick as mince
2) Conspiracy theorists
3) White supremacists
4) All of the above

?

Below are some of the other tweets from “the joker”, I’ve put them behind a spoiler because they’re genuinely some of the most vile things I’ve ever read

A12AD2E5-482A-498B-A994-7B4681B1F5C1.jpeg

F848CB19-EBD6-4999-9D24-764E53168DFA.jpeg

EE86B808-D76D-4CE3-8A30-ECEF49655989.jpeg

9C2DFE8C-BB83-4F0A-9D9F-DB0DC515FF9A.jpeg

Seriously, this is the man who everyone is currently praising for “debunking” the confession note 🙄. bleeping head case needs to be on some sort of register.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Those posts from Joker Trump are really quite chilling. I know it is probably all a lot of hot air but there is a real sinister undertone.
He sounds really nasty
---
Baby K went to another hospital though didn't she, where she died 3 days later? She would have been looked after by a completely different team of doctors. He sounds like a very threatening individual this one.
Yes you’re right she did. He sounds like a nasty bully
---
Why is it that literally all of the Letby defenders are either
1) Thick as mince
2) Conspiracy theorists
3) White supremacists
4) All of the above

?

Below are some of the other tweets from “the joker”, I’ve put them behind a spoiler because they’re genuinely some of the most vile things I’ve ever read

Seriously, this is the man who everyone is currently praising for “debunking” the confession note 🙄. bleeping head case needs to be on some sort of register.
He is a vile piece of tit! He thinks he’s so wonderful for debunking the notes, the f**king twit is getting important words wrong to fit his twisted agenda. I’d love to report him

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Moved on from getting bladdered before going on camera to getting bladdered on camera. He's an hilariously awful, addled, unmade bed of a man.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh I know, it just still annoys me that people might think they’re right! I guess them losing their money doesn’t bother me so much 😂
---

I know you’ve found out that BM was actually going for unfair trial in the other case, but would an appeal about multiple WLOs be allowed? Genuine question, I know nothing about the law. Just seems a complete waste of money for the high court to go through an entire appeal process on a point that is just arguing the law for law’s sake. And I get that it’s important that is done sometimes, but the ability for a judge to give multiple WLOs is basically entirely irrelevant for everyone it will ever affect - one is enough. The multiple is more “for” the victims/to reflect the seriousness and volume of the crimes. What’s the point in arguing that can’t happen? A mere one WLO does not a free person make!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.