Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2425512
---
View attachment 2425529View attachment 2425530
---
It’s actually being discussed live on bbc parliament now although think we’ve missed most of it.

ETA you can ‘rewind’ back to the start. About 4pm.
The babies that were attacked and had their lives stolen are owed a proper inquiry. It must be so hard for the consultants to know what was happening not being listened to and then having to deal with the horrible consequences. The managers needed to listen to the experts and review the medical records not offer to meditate and try and pass the problem off to another hospital.

Reactions: 19
The comments on the petition against Richard Gill 👀 😂

IMG_3664.jpeg

---
IMG_3665.jpeg
IMG_3666.png
IMG_3667.jpeg
IMG_3668.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean there isn’t actually any legal reason as to Lucifer now getting a retrial is there? I can’t imagine how the parents are all feeling. Wtf is Dick Gill and these arseholes doin this? It just boggles the mind

Reactions: 15
It seems that Richard Gill has now done a podcast with sociopathic, antivax grifter Kate Shemirani

Anyone got enough brain cells left to give it a listen?
It just highlights how much they’re using this for “clout” jumping on podcasts claiming to be this person who fixes miscarriages of justice. He’s doing it to stay relevant 🙄

Reactions: 13
Been dipping in and out of these threads - thank you for everyone that has contributed, for us to make sense of it (that have not followed from the beginning.)

However - who is this fuckin nutjob Richard Gill?!!! Why do cases like this bring out all the reprobates of society!

Keep up the good work 😘

Reactions: 12
However - who is this fuckin nutjob Richard Gill?!!! Why do cases like this bring out all the reprobates of society!
Briefly, he’s a (once respected, now not so much) statistician who was involved in exonerating the Dutch nurse Lucia de Berk who was convicted of several murders in 2001. She was subjected to an obviously unfair trial and was convicted based off of some dodgy statistics and analytical tests which genuinely couldn’t prove that she’d poisoned her patients. He then did the same for an Italian nurse who was also convicted of murdering several of her patients.
Since then he’s developed a bit of an obsession with the idea that LL is innocent and throughout the trial made dreadful accusations against other/ involved in the case, particularly Dr Jayaram and Dr Gibbs who he claimed had actually euthanized the babies. He contacted Letby’s defense and sent them a “report” containing a load of nonsense science and attempts at insulin calculations written by his scientist mate who is, in the nicest way possible, an unhinged domestic abuser. The defense told them to duck off, so he then sent it to judge Goss, who also told them to duck off.
At that point, Cheshire police got involved and sent the Dutch police to pay him a visit (he’s British but lives in the Netherlands), they essentially told him that unless he stopped trying to interfere with the case, he’d be held in contempt of court and arrested the next time he entered the UK, which he was not happy about at all and claimed via a soundcloud recording that it was blatant “fascism”.
Since the verdicts have come out he’s created an organization to try and get Letby freed (which includes a link for donations) and has been demanding journalists to interview him and begging people to let him onto their podcasts.
All in all, he’s basically just a massive grifter with a massive ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Aww Thankyou 🥺 I know I couldn’t believe it. Even now Jan is saying she’s innocent
If I remember rightly, this colleague was also on the BBC Panorama episode that aired the night of the verdicts being announced. Also just to add my thanks to everyone else’s over the months nosycowmoo, you’ve done us a real service ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Briefly, he’s a (once respected, now not so much) statistician who was involved in exonerating the Dutch nurse Lucia de Berk who was convicted of several murders in 2001. She was subjected to an obviously unfair trial and was convicted based off of some dodgy statistics and analytical tests which genuinely couldn’t prove that she’d poisoned her patients. He then did the same for an Italian nurse who was also convicted of murdering several of her patients.
Since then he’s developed a bit of an obsession with the idea that LL is innocent and throughout the trial made dreadful accusations against other/ involved in the case, particularly Dr Jayaram and Dr Gibbs who he claimed had actually euthanized the babies. He contacted Letby’s defense and sent them a “report” containing a load of nonsense science and attempts at insulin calculations written by his scientist mate who is, in the nicest way possible, an unhinged domestic abuser. The defense told them to duck off, so he then sent it to judge Goss, who also told them to duck off.
At that point, Cheshire police got involved and sent the Dutch police to pay him a visit (he’s British but lives in the Netherlands), they essentially told him that unless he stopped trying to interfere with the case, he’d be held in contempt of court and arrested the next time he entered the UK, which he was not happy about at all and claimed via a soundcloud recording that it was blatant “fascism”.
Since the verdicts have come out he’s created an organization to try and get Letby freed (which includes a link for donations) and has been demanding journalists to interview him and begging people to let him onto their podcasts.
This is an amazing summary - thank you!!

Fave comment I have read so far, in any Tattle pages, ever is:

"in the nicest way possible, an unhinged domestic abuser"

🤣😂 this nearly made me piss my pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think that was Dawn, an old school friend. Jan didn't feature in the documentary.
No sorry I meant the colleague who said they used to comment during night shifts if an alarm went off “is Lucy working?” - I thought that was nosy’s original question, but could well be imagining it, I’m a few beers in now 😂 sorry for any confusion

Reactions: 5
No sorry I meant the colleague who said they used to comment during night shifts if an alarm went off “is Lucy working?” - I thought that was nosy’s original question, but could well be imagining it, I’m a few beers in now 😂 sorry for any confusion
Opps I'm sorry , it was my fault I misread the posts !

Reactions: 4
Choked on my tea at that. Fantastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow I’ve just read the first part of when the verdict came out 😭 you guys 🥺 people moan about tattle but honestly what a lovely community we’ve got here ❤ we all said we wanted to be there for verdict but we also would’ve liked to see how it all unfolded, someone mentioned her work colleagues saying the alarms always went off on her shifts I’ve not seen this anywhere, what else did they say? Is there anywhere to find it?
This is one of the articles about it. She was a nurse at the hospital who suspects Lucy may have attacked her baby.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Still catching up… I find it hard to read these things that people are saying online to defend her.

It’s absolutely sickening. If I was one of the parents I’d find it torturous 😢.

Reactions: 13
The Science on Trial groups are literally dying on hills that make no sense... That bar chart is terrible and doesn't make any point except that they are all dickheads who like to waffle.on and confuse folks into believing their cause.

Honestly, I would feel sorry for anyone suckered in to donating, because that money won't be used for Letby or freeing her. However, I don't because there is enough warning and how to be money wise information out there. If you want to be a complete moron who trusts a bunch raving mad conspiracy loons, who are happy to be in contempt of court and commit abuse (more than likely amongst other things) then that's on you.

I just hope that they get laughed at and go away soon so these families and anyone else affected by this awful ordeal can have some peace.

Letby killed those poor babies.
The stats actually prove she was there at every single death and unexplained collapse.

Reactions: 20
Have you seen the drunk guy with bad sinuses who never brushes his hair & doesn't appear to have topped up his leccy this week?

And some of his fans are worse than him.

View attachment 2424513
That’s Midlife Crisis Mark!!
Oh that’s not a good look Marky, the word Catfish comes to mind!
No wonder he’s obsessed with Lucifer, they’d make a great pair they’re both Catfishes!
He’s aged a bit since his twitter photo 🤣🤣
---
Why are all the serial killer's fans ugly, male, middle aged and weird. Very odd
Him or his spy has obviously been looking at Tattle, he’s very defensive of Middle aged men 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s Midlife Crisis Mark!!
Oh that’s not a good look Marky, the word Catfish comes to mind!
No wonder he’s obsessed with Lucifer, they’d make a great pair they’re both Catfishes!
He’s aged a bit since his twitter photo 🤣🤣
---

Him or his spy has obviously been looking at Tattle, he’s very defensive of Middle aged men 🤣🤣
Looks more like bleeping Liberace than he does his profile pic 🤣 god they’re a sad bunch of bastards 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.