Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
I fixed the wiki. A single (missing) apostrophe amongst 20,000 words was all it took to ruin the whole damn thing 😅😅😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the messaging parents on Facebook
“Is he having trouble breathing”
I hate myself for saying this but it’s like a sadistic obsession to it. Vomit inducing

• Sad
  • Sick

bingo22

I see a lot of discussion around the diaries and handover notes and I just wanted to put a bit of information out there. Nurses have to revalidate every 3 years, which means they have to prove worked hours and further study. Another element of revalidation is that we have to write a minimum of 5 reflections. These reflections are about incidents in the ward environment that could have been handled better, learning opportunities that arose from those incidents, and how we could have improved our own performance in those moments. So a lot of nurses do keep diaries at home without identifying factors for the purpose of writing those required reflections when the time comes for revalidation. Secondly, the term handover notes; in some hospital wards, there are pre-printed blank handover sheets that you take and fill out during handover with relevant information. Most nurses fold these up and put them in their pockets for quick reference during a shift, or add to them in order to remember information to hand over to the next team. I bet if I went into my car now, there's one or two from months/years past under the seats. I know for a fact as I sit here typing this, yesterdays is currently sitting on my bed, where I emptied the pockets this morning to wash my uniforms for my next set of shifts. Again, it's not that unusual to find nurses (especially un-tidy ones) hoarding handover notes, especially if they want to transfer information into their reflective diary for revalidation. Now sheets of written notes taken directly from patient notes are an *entirely* different ballgame.
Nah sorry no disrespect to you but having handover sheets at home or in your car is not ok. It’s unprofessional and careless, never mind all the data protection issues. That is sensitive personal data that belongs to patients and belongs in whatever clinical area you work. You’re breaching NMC code of conduct too. Mistakes and accidents happen, you take one home either dispose of it properly or bring it back to work.

nursing as a profession is taking a battering at the minute and comments like yours are extremely unhelpful.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
It can’t be used as a valid piece of evidence otherwise god knows how many times I would be nicked as an EoL nurse. But in the context with holistic evidence and a now guilty verdict, sure. But stating someone is an arse licker for doing extra shifts is what irritated tbh.
Why are you taking it so personally? It’s an observation on Lucy’s actions and intentions. It’s got nothing to do with you or anyone else who works overtime.

Some people in the work place are arse lickers, I’m sure we’ve all come across them at some point. 99.999% of them won’t be murderers. Observing Lucy was probably an arse licker to help cover her crimes does not mean all arse lickers must be murderers too.

Honestly I find it so frustrating that people take comments made about Lucy and apply it to themselves and then try to defend it. It’s unnecessary. Lucy will have used typical behaviours to mask her crimes but with different intentions. Commenting on it is nothing personal or suggestive towards someone who displays the same behaviour but has good intentions.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Nice Lucy” that thought she was better than everybody around her, spent her whole day slagging people in texts instead of doing her job and sneered at anybody she thought below her. Her face didn’t fit because A) it’s fucking huge and B) she was an absolute weird little covert narcissistic bitch.
This is what I don’t get about why people think she’s so nice! I don’t think she comes across as nice at all!
She puts the gentle and soft act on which tricks your brain into thinking she’s nice
But look at her texts, she’s so fuckin bitchy, always moaning, hounding her colleagues about the deaths which were no doubt absolutely traumatising, constantly talking about the parents as well
Even without the killing babies she’s an unlikeable bastard

• Heart

slingo16

Chatty Member
My first house was a 2-Up-2-Down which backed on to a cemetery. It was all I could afford as my first footstep on the housing ladder. I'm not saying this to deny LL any guilt, but just to say please don't assume that anyone who lives next to a cemetery is a murderer!
🤦‍♂️ do you also work on a neonatal ward and are you also present at every unexplained collapse and death on your ward? If so do not under any circumstances write a false confession out of anguish, people might end up thinking you’re guilty of crimes you didn’t commit… I can’t deal with another miscarriages of justice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If nurses are taking handover sheets home for reflection or whatever then they should be destroyed immediately once they’re used
People do have a right to be disgusted at the thought of their confidential medical information being collected and stored someone’s drawer

There would be absolutely no defending this or justifying it if this was a copper with 257 witness statements hoarded in their home and marked “keep”

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Oh Wow! So were you involved in identifying her? Has she responded to the article yet?
I identified her about a month ago literally just from the info she exposed about herself on her site and in her comments, but couldn’t post it here or it’d be doxing. Not sure who went to the media with her name (or whether she has identified herself to them because she wants to get herself out there) but I’m so glad it’s finally out.
She’s had all sorts of legal trouble and is clearly a very mentally unwell and troubled woman, all I can say is that if this is the woman who Letby tries to enlist to help with her appeal, we can rest assured that she aint got a hope in hell of ever seeing freedom again!

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Last thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/lucy-letby-case-66-guilty.41209/

There is an extensive wiki (top right pink button also link here https://tattle.life/wiki/lucy-letby-case/ ) collating 10 months worth of trial reports organised into sections. Often the answers to your questions can be found here, so please use as much as you can otherwise the threads fill up very quickly with the same questions being asked. Thank you!
I know others have said it but that Wiki is incredible, the time and detail you have put into that is unreal. I found it really difficult to keep up with the thread while the trial was going on and there were so many pages to read I'd never had got there.

I will be starting at the beginning of the Wiki because I don't know any other place that has got all of this information in one place in such detail, and both sides of the argument from the defence and prosecution, rather than one side or the other.

It deserves reading and I know my Mum and Aunt have also tried following what's happened and I'll be pointing them in this direction too

Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 49

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
How many of you guys have a diary? I think it’s another example of her being quite child like in her behaviour. I don’t know though it could be a common thing amongst you females. Just seems a little bit weird to me. And allow the “I keep a diary should I be handing myself in to police” replies please
IMG_3467.jpeg

I even write my things in one colour and my kids’ in another 🙈

*backs out of the thread quickly and quietly in her kitten heels and matalan socks*

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow that was a lot to catch up on!!! Ha xx

I haven’t been on since I let u all know about “it” on the stand (ducking up) … seems like a life time away now!!!

the verdict wasn’t a shock to me at all …but I checked like most about 20 times a day to see if jury had reached a verdict … un be known to us they had seen threw the witch long b4 it was made public xx

tattle must of opened its doors … it took me about 6 month to join!!! 🫣😂 constantly reading about NN and BNE … wrong fella della and dildos etc etc …, (unable to join) 🫤 xx what I will say to new tattlers …. do ya research look back on all these folks threads ….Don’t just join after LL is lifed off an ask what is NN? What is BNE ? Etc …. Understand their humour …. These long time tattlers have been here for months and months xx

Im glad that bleeping comforter tit has come out !!! I saw that bloody purple /pink furry thing she was carrying at court … daughter said “it got be a file” I said it bloody isn’t the bleeping witch is acting like she 3 years old but her mouth and cocky ness is showing the exact opposite!!! Xx

now the witch has been rightfully found guilty I can say it… Letbys mum was laughing n joking wi that dark haired mate at court … the minute she saw me looking at her… she switched … like instantly… her face changed and she looked all miserable again…pity party face … it wasn’t the fact she was laughing … it was the way she changed in a split second!!!! So it don’t suprise me that she was wailing and taking photos of the press at all. She is strange imo.

am very pleased the witch is lifed off!!! I have read a lot of anger about her nice pink bedroom … sod that she likes beige … let her look at her pink 6 x6 till she pukes xx

1 thing I did think of tho… she a only child … when the 2 enablers leave this earth will she still inherit? Will it be a fund for unlimited post it papers and Freddie frogs? I personally think the decent thing to do would be leave their assets (if they have any left after relocating) to the families of ITS victims … just my opinion xx

Anyroad we got the right verdict tattlers … leave the “odd the balls” to their fund raising miscarriage of justice tit!!!!!!!! Xx

• Heart
  • Wow

Tofino

VIP Member
God it just keeps coming, should have read the whole article before posting bits

On another occasion Letby was furious when she came to work and another nurse – who gave evidence during the trial – had been allocated to their son, they said. 'When we arrived one of the nurses who was looking after him that night came to us and said 'Gosh I can't believe how annoyed Lucy is that she hasn't got your son tonight'.

'She said Lucy had asked her four or five times if she would swap but thankfully this nurse refused. At the time I thought, that's lovely that people are fighting over him. Looking back we were very, very lucky that she didn't have him that night.' The tot's father added: 'He always seemed to have big dips when she was looking after him,' he added. 'Every time [he improved] she was this miracle worker who kept saving him.'

• Wow
  • Sick

MmmB777

VIP Member
So Dr Gibbs says there were several further deaths, one he was involved with and feels was natural but he said Chester Police are investigating them all. Sounds to me like he thinks she will have been responsible for the majority. Just incredible to think they’re telling this story and aren’t really able to say that actually there were so many more. They must have been going out of their minds. It’s unfathomable that management weren’t listening.
They asked him did collapses just stop when she was moved to admin - yes.
Very insightful interview.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Tofino

VIP Member
Off to print out the impact statements, the sentencing remarks and pop a ‘post it’ on them saying ‘I hear you collect paper’ x 3. Will post to Durham so they’re delivered nice and early for her stay.
I thought about going to Cockington and sending her a postcard saying ‘glad you’re not here’

• Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
The amount of posts on fb groups saying 'something doesn't sit right with me about this' or some shite like that are making me fume.

Most of these people haven't bothered to spend time listening, reading and taking in what has been happening. I couldn't give a shite if this doesn't sit right with you, educate yourself please before putting your ill informed thoughts out into the bin fire that is social media.
I’ve had a fallout with someone in an unrelated fb group I’m in over this. I can’t get how someone can write in the same sentence ‘I don’t know much / I haven’t read anything’ and ‘but it doesn’t sit right with me / miscarriage of justice / scapegoat’

have they heard themselves? I feel really very intolerant of people who have an opinion but not bloody read anything!

I don’t expect everyone to be able to or want to follow a case in such depth for ten months, but if you’ve not read anything why would you just not trust the jury who bloody sat through it all and heard far more than any of us could ever know.

• Heart

Aberscot

Chatty Member
Ms Rees frequently went for coffee with Letby in the two years after her suspension. When she retired in March 2018 - four month after Letby's arrest - the nurse went along to her leaving party.
Feck no wonder Letby thought she would get away with it and be back to work if management were meeting her for coffee and believing her sob stories, shame she didn’t take the time to listen to the consultants.

• Angry
  • Sad