Lucy Letby Case #66 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue your discussion here.

Please READ THE WIKI - your questions have most likely been answered and it’s very grating having to read the same thing being asked repeatedly. Thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Can I just say, as a late joiner to the last few threads, thank you to everyone who compiled the wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Very appreciative but I'd literally be here until Christmas if I read the whole wiki 😅

Reactions: 21
Has she gone back to the prison she was detained in up until now or moved to elsewhere does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Continue your discussion here.

Please READ THE WIKI - your questions have most likely been answered and it’s very grating having to read the same thing being asked repeatedly. Thank you.
Thankyou for the new thread❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
14 WLO’s are only a small victory in this harrowing case.
The families will never have closure from what has happened but hopefully knowing she will see out her days without an ounce of freedom goes a little way to easing the burden on them.

I’ve joined in this thread occasionally, but mainly read from afar so thank you to all of you who have contributed your opinions and facts throughout this trial.

As Operation Hummingbird is still on going I don’t think this is the last we have heard of LL and the horrific crimes she has committed. I think she will be found guilty of more murders in due course unfortunately. I did sway back and forth for the first few months the of this trial but I fully believe now she is EVIL.

I like the idea of renaming these threads Operation Hummingbird so we aren’t giving her any more airtime.

I’m checking out of this thread for now. The victim impact statements have broken my heart today.
Love to everyone here. Look after yourselves. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72
@pommobear i posted this on the last thread in reply to you but copying it here incase you miss it:

Other things she wrote on the same note include “what does the future hold” “I don’t deserve to live” “police [can’t make out the next part but possibly says investigation]” “panic” “fear” “hate” “I killed them on purpose” “I did this”

I don’t think you’d write you killed them on purpose if you were creating something to use as your defence, would you?

Reactions: 14
@pommobear i posted this on the last thread in reply to you but copying it here incase you miss it:

Other things she wrote on the same note include “what does the future hold” “I don’t deserve to live” “police [can’t make out the next part but possibly says investigation]” “panic” “fear” “hate” “I killed them on purpose” “I did this”

I don’t think you’d write you killed them on purpose if you were creating something to use as your defence, would you?
wasn’t there some debate over whether she’s written “they think I killed them on purpose”? In the bits of writing that were really hard to decipher?

apologies if that’s been talked about loads. I was super active on the threads in the beginning, up until about December time, and then had to take a break for my own well-being so only dipped in and out after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We will find out in next few weeks if they are going to go back to trial with the babies that didn’t get justice so hopefully thread be kept open, also how many more will operation hummingbird find because I bet this is not the last we hear about her.
@Tofino thank you for the brilliant wiki, it’s been amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As a long-time lurker but never-poster, may I just say thank you? My cousin messaged me to ask my opinion about the case (because I'm a psychologist who used to work in forensic) and I told him what I thought. But then he came back with a link to a Richard Gill post and a worry that she might not be guilty. Having read here, I linked to the Wiki, and was able to shut that down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
14 WLO’s are only a small victory in this harrowing case.
The families will never have closure from what has happened but hopefully knowing she will see out her days without an ounce of freedom goes a little way to easing the burden on them.

I’ve joined in this thread occasionally, but mainly read from afar so thank you to all of you who have contributed your opinions and facts throughout this trial.

As Operation Hummingbird is still on going I don’t think this is the last we have heard of LL and the horrific crimes she has committed. I think she will be found guilty of more murders in due course unfortunately. I did sway back and forth for the first few months the of this trial but I fully believe now she is EVIL.

I like the idea of renaming these threads Operation Hummingbird so we aren’t giving her any more airtime.

I’m checking out of this thread for now. The victim impact statements have broken my heart today.
Love to everyone here. Look after yourselves. ❤
Sorry, where can I read the impact statements?

We will find out in next few weeks if they are going to go back to trial with the babies that didn’t get justice so hopefully thread be kept open, also how many more will operation hummingbird find because I bet this is not the last we hear about her.
@Tofino thank you for the brilliant wiki, it’s been amazing!
my concern is that they won’t go back to trial because of the extensive media coverage etc now. Surely it will be hard for any jury to form a completely unbiased verdict based purely on evidence now? I can’t imagine there are many, if any, people in the UK who haven’t read/heard/seen things about this depraved monster now.

Reactions: 19
I’ve popped in and out of this thread but omg whoever has done that WIKI should be given an OBE, the keys to the city and a bloody knighthood. That is an amazing piece of work, so clear, organised and comprehensive. Thank you so much whoever you are that is perfection and I take my hat off to you for taking the time to document everything, including support links, so forensically and user friendly. 👏 Bravo, I really don’t have the words to thank you enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

The key part here is "I killed them on purpose - BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH".

That's not a murderer panicking about being caught, that's a calculated attempt to absolve herself from blame IMO. She thought she would get off.
---
Sorry, where can I read the impact statements?
They invented this thing called google, it's amazing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
wasn’t there some debate over whether she’s written “they think I killed them on purpose”? In the bits of writing that were really hard to decipher?

apologies if that’s been talked about loads. I was super active on the threads in the beginning, up until about December time, and then had to take a break for my own well-being so only dipped in and out after that.
It says “how can things ever be like they [can’t see the next bit]” then it says under “they won’t” then it says “I killed them on purpose”

she bleeping knew it was all going to come out, it’s clear as day when you look at that note (in my opinion)
---
The key part here is "I killed them on purpose - BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH".

That's not a murderer panicking about being caught, that's a calculated attempt to absolve herself from blame IMO. She thought she would get off.
---

They invented this thing called google, it's amazing.
And the “I’m evil I did this” ?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It says “how can things ever be like they [can’t see the next bit]” then it says under “they won’t” then it says “I killed them on purpose”

she bleeping knew it was all going to come out, it’s clear as day when you look at that note (in my opinion)
---

And the “I’m evil I did this” ?
Attempt for an insanity defence IMO.

Obviously she didn't go down that road in the end.

I think people are giving her too much credit tbh. She's a narc and a psychopath and they don't have the same feelings or think the same way as normal people. They always think they are going to get away with tit because they feel entitled to behave how they want.

Reactions: 28
my concern is that they won’t go back to trial because of the extensive media coverage etc now. Surely it will be hard for any jury to form a completely unbiased verdict based purely on evidence now? I can’t imagine there are many, if any, people in the UK who haven’t read/heard/seen things about this depraved monster now.
I am not sure how they can either due to the press coverage however its My understanding they have asked for 28 days to consider appealing so they must be considering it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.