Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Was this Dawn friend that we’ve seen the mother of the child that she’s god mother too or is that a different friend? Poor child knowing that that was your god mother.

Reactions: 2

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The Telegraph has a story about a fund being launched for Letby's appeal - I can only see the headline as it's behind a paywall.
I’m 2 hours late (pesky kids) so I’m sure someone has said this but if you have a paywall link paste it here and it shows it all -

Reactions: 1

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I’m super sorry it this has been asked, but I double promise I have read the wiki:

Has there been any mention on what her criteria was for attacking Baby A-Q? Like, why them and not the other babies she cared for/had access to? I’m listening to the podcast «The Trial of Lucy Letby» from the mail+ - and I’m often thinking like… why them? Racially motivated? Poorer families? Or just random, we’ll never know?

Bew1980

I'm re reading threads from the start and just before the verdicts can someone please indicate the thread number where it takes the stand please?

nik1231

Chatty Member
What tha actual fuck!!!!!!

Who would even do that. I'm actually gobsmacked.
So don’t get me wrong, I haven’t been sat here thinking she’s innocent or anything, and I haven’t followed the story and evidence the whole way through, but having not read about all of the evidence, a tiny part of me has considered whether she could be innocent until reading this. Chilling! I mean, as a nurse, why would you possibly not greet and talk to a parent of a child you weee looking after unless you have just attempted to murder them and needed to get as far away as you can quickly.

Aberscot

Chatty Member
The donate button isn’t activated yet but sad things is some idiots will donate to them.
Has anyone joined there forum?

euphoria99

Chatty Member
I’m sorry if this is really random but I’ve dipped in and out of these threads with you lovely people as the trial has gone on but I wondered why Lucy letby was not kept anonymous during trial etc? So sorry if stupid question. I just can’t believe how someone so evil can even be among normal people!! And the arrogance of her not turning up to face justice. Disgusting.

sunbeamdream

I noticed that yesterday. Obviously nothing to do with anything her crimes but she literally looks exactly the same in the photos of her in her late 20's than she did in the school trip photo with Dawn. Whereas Dawn looked like a young teen and then an older teen and then a young adult, as you'd expect. As you say she's always seemed to look older.
Where are these pictures?

wait_ineedto_flogthis

I’m reading something about evidence given who is Dr M Neame. I’ve just found this chat- sorry if this has been addressed. This chat is going so quickly I can’t keep up

slingo16

Chatty Member
I don't keep a diary. If I did I might be better organised. I responded to a question along the lines of "Do many of you females do this? It seems so childish."

And Tilly has kissed quite a few. Don't think you'll ever be on my scoreboard though.
Never make your scoreboard? that’s probably because I try and avoid paying for sex if I can tillz lad 😂

(Obviously I’m joking please don’t be too offended remember I have no idea who you are)

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Don’t worry you don’t have to explain yourself. But if you are at some points, found to keep tons of handover sheets and present at every unexplained unexpected deaths, writing “I am evil, I did this etc”, amongst other things then yes you definitely are.
This seems a very defensive response. I was simply responding to somebody saying ‘please don’t assume everyone that lives next to a cemetery is a murderer’ I didn’t say LL isn’t one.