Lucy Letby Case #66 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and didn’t she also say that Lucy had said she was forever grateful to the nursing staff / doctors who saved her life? I’ve not speculated re motive but this was the first time I wondered if this fed into that in some way? If the babies were in a crash situation and she saved them, they’d be eternally grateful to her (and their parents would too?)
If it’s even true. I guess it could’ve started out that way and then maybe she actually enjoyed seeing the parents’ grief and causing chaos.

I have no idea but what I do know is that those babies died for absolutely nothing and she knew she was causing them immense suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I shop at matalan and have a teddy on my bed. In fact my Teddy was from matalan as i saw it was on offer for £5 if making a purchase and i thought it looked cute and cuddly. I was going to take a photo of the label but it’s all faded as I’ve had it that long. Arrest me now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yep. They should’ve locked her up and thrown away the key for this on its own.

Probably why they kept cutting away from Gossy's speech...

"Also you have been found guilty of wearing absolute atrocities"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First. Pretty sure that’s the pics of the tent they put up. Sorry but again when she’s described as so ordinary and not a creepy serial killer… living right next to the baby cemetery fits the bill for creepy serial killer pretty well imo 🫠
Has it been mentioned that she may have chosen to live there specifically so that she could visit the babies she murdered…?

It’s actually made me feel sick writing that so I’ve spoilers part of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dawn Howe, what a stupid woman.
She’s an absolute plank.
I shop at matalan and have a teddy on my bed. In fact my Teddy was from matalan as i saw it was on offer for £5 if making a purchase and i thought it looked cute and cuddly. I was going to take a photo of the label but it’s all faded as I’ve had it that long. Arrest me now!
But what colour decor do you have?

Miserable prison cell grey is acceptable but if you have magnolia or close I’m ringing the cops.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just out of curiosity....

If you have something like a venflon, and you put a hollow needle in the valve, then squeeze the tube to stop the flow of liquid above the valve - so that there is no liquid in the valve (and of course nature abhors a vacuum (a bit like my back bedroom)) - would that create an air bubble that would then be pumped directly into the body when you stop pinching the tube to allow the liquid to flow again?

Leaving you free to remove the hollow needle, that you have no idea how it got into your pocket - it must have broken off a syringe - should anyone ask - not that they will because you have disposed of it in the sharps bin.

Asking for a friend who is a fiction writer - of the cheapest pulp variety.
I don't know if it's because I've only had 3 hours sleep post night shift but I cannot make this make sense in my head. I work with people who have cannulas, I don't understand what this means??

Reactions: 10
Maybe some people are joking but I really think others are totally serious about her "weird" clothes etc etc Her relationship with her parents does seem a co dependent one though and she did complain that they were smothering her I believe.
I’m being deadly serious when I say her clothes are weird 🫣🫣 the joke part is that the clothes make her a serial killer 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive a horrible feeling in a few weeks we'll hear shes gone for assessment at Rampton or somewhere cushy ....

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she will ever agree to any sort of recorded public interview, i wish now she is guilty and has no chance of ever coming out of jail she would just admit it and give a reason why, as someone with zero involvement in this it is so difficult to understand why, i cant imagine how the parents of the babies / colleagues of hers and investigators feel having absolutely no definitive reason on why she did this
I don’t think so- the most likely outcome is that she’ll pretty much disappear, as they aren’t allowed to give interviews etc. Other notorious types are a good comparison- you never really see updated photos or information. Possibly more acquaintances might come out of the woodwork, but nothing current.

Reactions: 7
I know of a nurse (through a friend) who worked at the same hospital said the same thing..... I said a scapegoat for what? And they said the hospital's failings (they couldn't a credible answer but it was Chinese Whispers). (I believe she's guilty). The hospital obviously did have failings because of the management that ordered those apologies and didn't investigate. I think some people have fallen for the meak nice act 😡.
Wondering why the management didn't act appropriately, it's not like she wielded a lot of power and other people would be implicated. Apologies if the theories behind that has been discussed a lot.
A few points here:
In the NHS there is a culture of people not being heard or ignored when they have concerns, so people feel scared to speak up, sometimes in fear of losing their jobs.
She did seem to wield a certain amount of power as bosses were quick to shut people down and get them to apologise for raising concerns.
Other people are of course implicated by a criminal investigation taking place in a hospital, that’s why one of them refers to the blue and white tape being everywhere and the reputation of the hospital. They’d rather turn a blind eye to a murderer amongst their staff than damage the perception of the hospital, that’s the terrible truth.
I do think there’s more to this story than meets the eye though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.