Lucy Letby Case #66 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my original post I meant as long as she tells the truth about who her victims are, to stop parents not in the trial wondering whether or not she hurt their children or is responsible for the deaths, and also help the families who received a NG verdict. I’m not stupid, I know that would never happen hence why I said I wouldn’t give her that much credit.
Woah, I never called you stupid! I didn't imply that you're stupid either so not really sure where that's come from! I thought we were discussing your original comment? I gave you my opinion and you gave yours, don't try to imply that I've insulted you.

Reactions: 3
I’d argue she didn’t dress the same or have stuff in her bedroom that others her age would. I think the word beige was inferring that she was bland, non descript. When people think serial killer they probably think of people dressed in black, walking round wielding knives, with their houses turned into shrines to the devil. In my opinion, she was just as weird but in the opposite way. There was nothing normal about her, hence the “beige” description.
Yes exactly this. Who was she really? I don’t think anyone knows. The childlike bedroom is absolutely a talking point. In my mid twenties I was trying to shake away absolutely anything that would have shown I wasn’t a proper grown up! I was also out, with friends my own age and we were dating and having relationships! Obviously it’s not to say that this makes her guilty but it is different imo.
Quiet, shy, awkward, “face doesn’t fit”, actually always going home early. All that could be innocent of course but combined with all that we know about her crimes.it’s interesting.

Reactions: 19
I’d argue she didn’t dress the same or have stuff in her bedroom that others her age would. I think the word beige was inferring that she was bland, non descript. When people think serial killer they probably think of people dressed in black, walking round wielding knives, with their houses turned into shrines to the devil. In my opinion, she was just as weird but in the opposite way. There was nothing normal about her, hence the “beige” description.
I agree, her bedroom is so tragic and bland. I’ve said before I’m a similar age and not once has any of my bedrooms, or friends bedrooms, been that bland.

Also kitten heels and socks = weirdo. Not a murderer, but weird.

The fact she’s an evil nut job = murderer.

Reactions: 13
If the babies were in a crash situation and she saved them, they’d be eternally grateful to her (and their parents would too?)
I think even if it started off that way, for the most part she wanted the babies to die. She got off on the power and control she felt at ending a life, and the sick trophies back that up.

Reactions: 4
I dunno, I love a bit of right move stalking, and the photos I’ve seen of her house are pretty on par with many starter homes and rented properties of younger people. Definitely a “Hun” set who love a good wall quotes poster.

Although, definitely a lack of photos, which is a bit weird, although I guess we haven’t seen much of the house.

Yeah it’s interesting isn’t it… I guess I’ve never really thought about what I think a serial killer looks like, but definitely not a neonatal nurse. Probably a grubby/creepy looking man TBH…

I think that’s sort of what makes her more evil though, the mundanity of her life and using the most vulnerable of people (both the patients and their parents) as prey to add some interest to her life… it just makes me feel so bleeping sick.
---
Well this is awkward.

I think they’re magnolia flowers 🙈😂
View attachment 2399283
Don’t worry, your Tattle days are not over, they’re bird of paradise plants that have been made pink for the wall paper:

IMG_9287.jpeg

I just wanted to cover you as your defence lawyer in this case.

——————-
edit to add; these two posts combined because I posted them in quick succession, but I guess they cover the ying and yang of this thread don’t they…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s usually part of any trust media policy to refer to comms team, I remember getting an email similar to this at one of my trusts when they were getting increased media presence approaching staff.
Uni of Chester also told all of their nursing students to refrain from talking about the trial to anyone whilst wearing uniform. They were told a few times back when the trial initially started

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Woah, I never called you stupid! I didn't imply that you're stupid either so not really sure where that's come from! I thought we were discussing your original comment? I gave you my opinion and you gave yours, don't try to imply that I've insulted you.
Wasn’t saying you called me stupid.

I dunno, I love a bit of right move stalking, and the photos I’ve seen of her house are pretty on par with many starter homes and rented properties of younger people. Definitely a “Hun” set who love a good wall quotes poster.

Although, definitely a lack of photos, which is a bit weird, although I guess we haven’t seen much of the house.

Yeah it’s interesting isn’t it… I guess I’ve never really thought about what I think a serial killer looks like, but definitely not a neonatal nurse. Probably a grubby/creepy looking man TBH…

I think that’s sort of what makes her more evil though, the mundanity of her life and using the most vulnerable of people (both the patients and their parents) as prey to add some interest to her life… it just makes me feel so bleeping sick.
If she were a grubby creepy looking man, absolutely nobody would be seeing the note “I’m evil, I killed them on purpose” as anything other than a smoking gun confession. If Ian Huntley had written that note or Fred West, nobody would be saying they’d written it in anguish or see if as anything other than what it is- an admission of guilt.
But she is creepy. She lived by the cemetery. She watched tiny babies desaturate. She was reading about baby death despite having been on shift for more deaths than nurses that had worked there for decades. She worked nights so she had less chance being caught. She’s as creepy as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has it been mentioned that she may have chosen to live there specifically so that she could visit the babies she murdered…?

It’s actually made me feel sick writing that so I’ve spoilers part of it.
Gosh, I didn't even think of that possibility!
I was thinking that maybe it wasn't that odd, for instance was it the only house suitable in her price bracket, close to work etc but you've made a really good point.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't believe some sicko has listed her commode on EBay for £150 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t think so- the most likely outcome is that she’ll pretty much disappear, as they aren’t allowed to give interviews etc. Other notorious types are a good comparison- you never really see updated photos or information. Possibly more acquaintances might come out of the woodwork, but nothing current.
Jeremy Bamber is on a WLO and he's always appealing, giving interviews, has lots of supporters and has always claimed his innocence.
Unlike Letby, I don't think he had a fair trial although I still think he's guilty. 🤔

Reactions: 1
If she were a grubby creepy looking man, absolutely nobody would be saying the note “I’m evil, I killed them on purpose” as anything other than a smoking gun confession. If Ian Huntley had written that note or Fred West, nobody would be saying they’d written it in anguish or see if as anything other than what it is- an admission of guilt.
But she is creepy. She lived by the cemetery. She watched tiny babies desaturate. She was reading about baby death despite having been on shift for more deaths than nurses that had worked there for decades. She worked nights so she had less chance being caught. She’s as creepy as they come.
That’s definitely true… imagine if they’d found Ian Huntley has written this, definitely a different reaction. His defence trying to use it would have been laughed out the door.

With hindsight she’s definitely ducking creepy, but I was very struck with the analysts from the police who read all her texts and was like it’s when you place them on the time line you actually get what she’s hinting at. It’s all just so 🤮

I feel for the people who worked on this investigation, it must have been pretty harrowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.