Lucy Letby Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things lead up to it though. There are usually small signs.
Are there tho? Like what? I understand that a lot of serial killers claim after the fact that there was a trigger point but oftentimes that’s just them trying to explain or justify after the fact. For example Peter Sutcliffe said he was robbed by a prostitute and that was the trigger for him to start killing prostitutes. The police thought he was lying about that and just trying to explain it after the fact. They thought the truth was that he just fantasised about it for ages and did it for sexual gratification.

Nilsson- no trigger. He just found corpses sexy. Hindley & Brady - no trigger. They just were obsessed with Nazis and thought that the experience of murdering a child would elevate them above common humanity (yeah, I know).

I’m not having a go at you I just think that kind, generous people will always look for external triggers because they want a rational explanation that they can understand? Whereas I think that there are some very very bad people who just do evil things out of the blue sometimes. And they like it so they keep doing it.

Reactions: 7
Things have got twisted… all it said was she took a photo of the babies. Nowhere has it said it was on her phone but it’s been assumed and then repeated.
Im sure I’ve seen a snippet from a news channel saying it was found on her phone?

Reactions: 1
I find it really odd that all that was written on a post it in her house and then looks like she’s gone back and added to it. Maybe it’s a strange thing to over think but wouldn’t she have had proper paper?

Reactions: 4
Yes. There is a pic of them in 2017. They are clearly children/teens. So i think they could be her cousins maybe?
Just found the picture, I also think cousins. Bit strange to add them to the note don’t you think? I guess she was very close to them?

Reactions: 1
Everyone who is arrested has the right to legal aid. Most criminal cases are legally aided - Ben Myers will be funded by legal aid and so will her solicitors.
Also I assume she would have been in a union which to provide legal cover. But not sure the extent of circumstances that they would help.

There's a thread about the case in the medicine subreddit on Reddit. One of the mods is a neonatal nurse and she doesn't see anything conclusive in the medical info so far:

Reactions: 22
Just caught up on the thread HOW are people still thinking that she is innocent after todays events. She is an evil witch and anyone trying to make excuses for her should be ashamed of themselves.
Nice objective stance there, thanks for your input!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@avabella

Totally correct Thomas and Matthew. Still no idea who that is. A previous poster said she found their accounts did they look like friends?
Interesting. So according to the date this 21st Birthday message was posted on 31 Dec 2010 she would have been born late December 1989/early Jan 1990. Not important in the scheme of things but I'm sure at some point, prob after the trial there will be programmes etc and background/social information.

Reactions: 5
this is from the live reporting earlier. There’s no context so we don’t why or how she did it. It might be dodgy, but it might not, we don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Let me try find it, I’ve been following the live feed rather than watching the news I just came across it whilst browsing.

There's a thread about the case in the medicine subreddit on Reddit. One of the mods is a neonatal nurse and she doesn't see anything conclusive in the medical info so far:
I’m assuming the answers to these questions will be presented as evidence by the prosecution and hopefully clear up some of those points

Reactions: 8
For people asking about legal aid, I hope I can help here. She would have been given legal aid as soon as she was arrested, however a high profile lawyer like that would very unlikely work for legal aid rates in normal circumstances. However, this is a very high profile case so he may have worked for a lower legal aid rate purely for the publicity and public interest. If not, it would have been up to Lucy and her family to pay the rest of his rates (a lot!). However, again with such a big case, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone who believed her innocence approached her with money offers to help her pay for him (go fund me vibes).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.