Lucy Letby Case #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got nosy and had a look for the Lee Cooper lounge suit.

Guess who used to own Lee Cooper?

View attachment 2229547View attachment 2229549

Never let it be said that we haven't had her bang on the entire time!
No way babes 😀
---
wonder if they’ll release the body cam footage of her arrests at some point after this is over
Yeah my brothers used to get nicked in the house all the time, they’d cuff em and send one of us up to get a t shirt or something if needed
It's comical how they come in all bleeping gun ho, I've been pepper sprayed for being verbally aggressive coz they accused the wrong person.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
6am bang up + searching the house to me = raid
I’ve never lived outside a council estate, I know what a damn raid is Lucifer

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm turning in Tattlettes, thank you all for a supportive and possibly the most heartfelt days there's been. Na night and god bless those babies😢☹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there a copy of the draft sympathy note for the triplets in circulation?
It's the yellow post it, the names were blurred out (alongside NN's name I assume)

1686355659359.png

One was addressed to the three triplet boys and read: 'Today is your birthday and you aren't here. And I am so sorry for that.'
My reading of the rest is

"I'm sorry that you couldn't have the chance at life you should have + for the pain that your parents must experience every day we tried our best + it wasn't enough I don't know if many people will think of you today or any day but I do + I will always remember because you should be"

Then she switches onto 'I can't do this anymore' blah blah blah

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is there a copy of the draft sympathy note for the triplets in circulation?
it’s this one, names obviously blurred. Really sickening reading it again.

‘today is your birthday but you aren’t here and I am so sorry for that.
I’m sorry that you didn’t have a chance at life
(Something about pain for the parents)
We tried our best and it wasn’t enough
I don’t know if many people will think of you today or any day but I do and I hope you always remember because you should be

View media item 6523

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ahh so we did see it before it's just that the names were blurred out-assumed it was for just the two who died and didn't realise it had the 3rd one that lived. So this was written earlier than all the other notes then?

ETA I don't get it-if it's their birthday and she knows one lived why have all three names? What am I missing?

Reactions: 8
Ahh so we did see it before it's just that the names were blurred out-assumed it was for just the two who died and didn't realise it had the 3rd one that lived. So this was written earlier than all the other notes then?

ETA I don't get it-if it's their birthday and she knows one lived why have all three names? What am I missing?
I don’t understand fully either haha it’s abit complex for me. I think she’s basically intended to kill all 3

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So relieved her chance to cunty, bleeping lie give evidence is over. I actually do feel relief, god knows what the parents feel.
Time to feel some of the happy, wonderful things in life for a few days.
Hope everyone has a happy and wonderful weekend 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really struggled to follow this week.

Sat at my nephews grave in the baby garden for hours tonight, thinking about him and the babies and how really bleeping cruel this world can be.

I can’t comprehend the level of evil in her. It’s beyond anything imaginable. She’s rotten to the core. I hope one day, in the dead of night, someone injects air in to her and watches over as she dies in agonising pain - just like her victims. Evil witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Sat at my nephews grave in the baby garden for hours tonight, thinking about him and the babies and how really bleeping cruel this world can be.

I can’t comprehend the level of evil in her. It’s beyond anything imaginable. She’s rotten to the core. I hope one day, in the dead of night, someone injects air in to her and watches over as she dies in agonising pain - just like her victims. Evil witch.
I’m so sorry. There are no words as I can’t even imagine how you must feel. Just know that us regulars are here as much as we can be for you. Have gone to tag you about the old ‘courts adjourned because you had a day off’ joke a few times the last few weeks (seems like an age ago we had that theme!) but didn’t want to drag you in to the thread when it was so harrowing. Sending ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Awww lovey, babies just aren't meant to be in graves are they? It is a cruel world at times, absolutely it is.

She is rotten to the core, my head just can't settle. I just want that guilty verdict and her locked up forever.

I want to do something for the babies, it sounds ridiculous I know but they've shared their story with us and we've rooted for them, even if the only thing they can have now is justice. We have a little memorial patch in our garden and I thought of planting something for them there. We currently have a peace rose, some lupins, fuschia and pansies...all of which remind us of people we've loved and lost. I've been lay here thinking about it and I've come up with the perfect flower for them. Gypsophilia or babies breath, it's beautiful and delicate 🙂🩷💙

0408935-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m so sorry. There are no words as I can’t even imagine how you must feel. Just know that us regulars are here as much as we can be for you. Have gone to tag you about the old ‘courts adjourned because you had a day off’ joke a few times the last few weeks (seems like an age ago we had that theme!) but didn’t want to drag you in to the thread when it was so harrowing. Sending ❤
I’ve been following every day even though it’s been a struggle so I wouldn’t have minded 😊 I’m on AL next week so that’s probably why we only have 2 scheduled court days.
Thank you ❤

Awww lovey, babies just aren't meant to be in graves are they? It is a cruel world at times, absolutely it is.

She is rotten to the core, my head just can't settle. I just want that guilty verdict and her locked up forever.

I want to do something for the babies, it sounds ridiculous I know but they've shared their story with us and we've rooted for them, even if the only thing they can have now is justice. We have a little memorial patch in our garden and I thought of planting something for them there. We currently have a peace rose, some lupins, fuschia and pansies...all of which remind us of people we've loved and lost. I've been lay here thinking about it and I've come up with the perfect flower for them. Gypsophilia or babies breath, it's beautiful and delicate 🙂🩷💙
They really aren’t. It breaks my heart to think of them all 😔 sadly I know way too many babies who were taken too soon and every single one of them has taken another piece of my heart forever 💔
Your garden sounds beautiful. I did wonder about something we could do as a thread for the babies, maybe a group donation to one of the charities supporting the families or something? I just feel like wishing for justice, lighting candles and thinking of the families isn’t quite enough 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree I’d like to do something for the families too. I can’t stop thinking about them. This month has so many anniversaries as well, all of those parents should be planning birthday parties, wrapping presents and enjoying seeing their children grow and develop everyday, not standing in a dusty court room listening to this wicked woman play thick as duck on the stand after either killing or harming babies. I wanna give each one of them a big love,!they are so strong

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if there is a specific charity supporting the families, or that supports families of babies who have been murdered? 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is Ben lining up his defence narrative of the test results not being accurate or completed properly I think.

View attachment 2228070
I agree. This was the only substantive issue that BM brought up. He got her to clarify that in her testimony she accepted that insulin must have been added to the feeding bags because that is what the experts said, and she isn't in a position to know any different. So that's why she could only say that she herself didn't poison them. It was important for him to have that cleared up, so now he can bring in experts with counter views regarding the results.

Given how short his re-examination was, it doesn't look as if he's got much else to work with.

Reactions: 16
Again, I took a break yesterday.

My mental health from NICU and hospital stays are up and down. This week, the guilt that I have moments where I don't know what my son was doing and that my older girls were without me for nearly 2 weeks has been eating me up.

I am on page 26 of 49.

I cannot believe what I'm reading. The spelling of the name, the sympathy for all the triplets, despite the one being alive, making a timeline for no reason, lying about her social life and the clothes.

She's just a horrible lying monster and those parents must be sat in as much shock as we are, specifically the Mom of Baby E & F and the Triplets Mom.

And I cannot believe I was so naive to think Dr NoName wasn't married. No way would you go in day trips and send love hearts for a friendship, who the hell is she kidding. I wonder if the nurse winding her up knew he was married too... 🤢

I hope his wife (I bloody hope ex at that) is out there being supported. I cannot imagine hearing all those details of messages and now days out.

I really hope the jury see through her act for who she truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2229441

If she was only handed this folder this morning, is this new evidence? Maybe this is what the delay was this morning.

but it makes me wonder why are they introducing it so late. Did they have it all along and delayed it as a tactic? But then I thought defence have to have all the evidence.
I remember when BM did his opening defence statement he mentioned Letby had friends and a social life. I thought he was saying this to make her appear a normal person (and this sort of person wouldn't harm babies) but now I wonder if it was because he was aware this would come out, only BNE saved it for his "Eastender" moment.
---
Today was another interesting day I thought.

The pj's arrest thing - if they were banging on her door at 6am and arresting her, they would literally enter the house and verbally arrest her as soon as through the door. So she was likely to have been in her pjs/nightie/whatever. Removing her from the house isn't the actual arrest. Then it appears that it's been reported that her nightie was on under her deluxe lounge suit (wtf?) I hope that it came across more clearly in court because the way it was reported seems ridiculous to me. It's semantics and if I was on the stand, personally I would have been calling BNE out about the act of the arrest and leaving the house being different things. But then I am argumentative even when giving oral evidence and personally I can't stand a legal professional being inaccurate in court.

So I hope that the jury didn't see this as BNE being a dick swinger and it came off in the right way, which IMO from the reporting it doesn't. I think the social folder stuff also doesn't come across well for BNE and BM made good and valid points about that.

The draft sympathy note - do we actually know that it was written before the babies died? This is something it would have been good to have had better reporting. Potentially it is huge but if it was written after their deaths then its less impactful as the surviving triplet would have been out of the unit.

The Dr NN thing - were they or were they not shagging? Surely if they were there would have been evidence on her phone in the form of messages, something more concrete? Again, potentially I think this could be a bit diluting to the prosecutions case. Presumably if there was evidence that they were shagging BNE would have made it more of a mic drop moment if he is implying that she committed some of the murders/attacks to gain the attention of Dr NN?

I feel concerned that focussing on some of the smaller almost petty little things can detract from the more powerful evidence and this creates reasonable doubt for some of the jury. I think it's a professional mistake to focus on things that can be taken the wrong way by a jury when they add little to the real matter at hand.

I am so firmly in the guilty camp now after some real mic drop moments over last few weeks that the thought of reasonable doubt being handed to the jury on the plate worries me.

I still don't get the why either. I think this is a very different case to almost any other murder/serial killer case. To me, LL as a murderer makes no sense from everything I've seen and read. By that I don't mean she is innocent, I mean the "why" is just unfathomable to me.
I think she was in her nightwear when the police came to her house but they gave her the opportunity to make herself decent and she chose to put on the leisure suit. In order to make the episode more traumatic and to support her claim to PTSD and to hopefully gain sympathy she embellished this event by saying she was wearing her PJ's when they took her away for questioning. With regard to No Name there is no physical evidence to show it was more than just a friendship however texts were exchanged with heart emojis and surely this would indicate they were more than just friends as well as all the dates they had. I think he may have been careful in what he put in his messages because he was married and messages can be incriminating and may be seen by others. I take your point about the timing of the writing of the sympathy card but whenever she wrote it it was very strange to write all 3 babies names. Even if she wrote it later and knew she couldn't murder the third triplet it was still very strange to write all the names. She had earlier sent a sympathy card to parents and I think she was planning to do this again but before she had the opportunity she was removed from the unit and had concerns her actions were being detected so she never sent a sympathy card to the triplets' parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.