Lucy Letby Case #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I remembering correctly that room 1 should of been 1:1 care? In my head am thinking it was the highest level of care room

Reactions: 7
The fact Baby D collapses shortly after meds are given…3 times!! With LL signing for each one I feel it doesn’t really matter what time she started her shift.
This is the point I have been trying to make this week after going back over the prosecutions outline. It’s a pattern we see in each case.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is the point I have been trying to make this week after going back over the prosecutions outline. It’s a pattern we see in each case.
This is the most persuasive thing I've seen yet tbh... And you know I've got arse splinters from fence sitting.. Or should that be hovering.. Which I have special talent for.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Regardless of how me and you feel the babies mum felt she was hovering too close for no reason and wanted her to back off
Absolutely, I can’t even imagine how and what they must be feeling - and still feeling 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Those texts have a strange tone about them. She’s constantly seeking attention, never accepts their compliments, says it isn’t about her, seeks a bit more attention..

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel exactly the same. Makes me feel physically sick
Is this part of her motive, to hurt them (as in inject with air, over feed with milk, insulin poison etc) and then leave it up to “fate” which ones survived and which ones didn’t after she’d done this? Although that wouldn’t explain why she allegedly kept trying to repeatedly attack some of them. I guess none of us can understand this, or her reasoning and everyone is just trying to make sense of it. Either way it’s just incredibly sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Those texts have a strange tone about them. She’s constantly seeking attention, never accepts their compliments, says it isn’t about her, seeks a bit more attention..
Wants to be seen as holier-than-thou by not accepting the compliments.

Reactions: 13
I know not everyone on here sees it like this, but I agree most of her texts are all about her and attention seeking, but then trying to pretend it’s not about her🤷🏼‍♀️I just find the tone strange too tbh

Wants to be seen as holier-than-thou by not accepting the compliments.
Yes that too, I agree

More fishing for compliments but then not accepting them/pretending it not about her (I know some won’t agree with this interpretation)

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but think she plants seeds in her texts to make her colleagues fawn over her or to believe the situation was different to what it was. Today was a classic case of bread crumbing for an ”Are you ok hun?” text and making the nurse believe the baby died from poor care.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have understood your point, I'm just not convinced totally about the details or components of these patterns. It's not that people misunderstand, it's that they don't agree or it's not (yet) persuasive enough to change to guilty, or it can be excluded from the pattern.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is this part of her motive, to hurt them (as in inject with air, over feed with milk, insulin poison etc) and then leave it up to “fate” which ones survived and which ones didn’t after she’d done this? Although that wouldn’t explain why she allegedly kept trying to repeatedly attack some of them. I guess none of us can understand this, or her reasoning and everyone is just trying to make sense of it. Either way it’s just incredibly sad 😞
I have always thought that. I think she enjoys the game and enjoys the crash situation. But then she also repeatedly goes for the same baby and it doesn’t feel like ‘fate’ at all, it feels very targeted. I also think she thinks she’s very clever- two smaller and slower amounts of air to make baby symptomatic so that it looks as though she has the onset of something horrible, one final large and fast amount of air that can only kill. It’s possible this is why some babies survived because she only managed to give them one of their smaller doses before she aimed to kill them. After people were shocked at baby A and the speed, I think she thinks this makes it look more gradual.
The shock from her colleague about baby Ds death just really drives this home. This baby should not have died. Her words about Lucy always being there when these ?!?!!?! moments happen is just so telling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting her messages that have been tweeted by another journalist..

I have always thought that. I think she enjoys the game and enjoys the crash situation. But then she also repeatedly goes for the same baby and it doesn’t feel like ‘fate’ at all, it feels very targeted. I also think she thinks she’s very clever- two smaller and slower amounts of air to make baby symptomatic so that it looks as though she has the onset of something horrible, one final large and fast amount of air that can only kill. It’s possible this is why some babies survived because she only managed to give them one of their smaller doses before she aimed to kill them. After people were shocked at baby A and the speed, I think she thinks this makes it look more gradual.
The shock from her colleague about baby Ds death just really drives this home. This baby should not have died. Her words about Lucy always being there when these ?!?!!?! moments happen is just so telling.
I agree with everything you said. I personally think whether people believe she’s guilty or not, there’s something sick and twisted with her. And I agree with a previous poster, I’m glad she’s not nursing anymore, she’s so intrusive too. I wouldn’t want to have her looking after me or my family. But yes what you’ve said about her sick games and her experimenting with how much and how quick, and her thinking she’s being clever (also think that from the texts to colleague about the reasons for a,b,c&d). She’s certainly not as “clever” in her police interviews tho!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Interesting her messages that have been tweeted by another journalist..
Reading these messages here it puts into a new light for me about her writing "I killed then because I'm not good enough to take care of them" (I think I'm remembering correctly but please let me know if not) as it makes it sound like that was wrote because she felt guilt that she couldn't save them - not necessarily that she killed them .. not sure I'm making sense. I'm still in the unsure camp

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely getting, and lapping up, the attention.
Was there a lull after these deaths? Let things die down?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.