Lucy Jessica Carter #9 so boring the last thread lasted a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive got a cousin like this and it is SO embarassing on her behalf.Before she had a son who liked football she never once mentioned football,now not only do we get inundated with her sons latest football match with the local kids 5 a side team she now acts like she is the chairman of NUFC .
My boys are too small at the minute but if theyre into football when theyre older I am never becoming like her or LJC.
Everyone thinks their kids special and if theyre good at something its natural to be proud but theres line .The line into embarrasing/desperate has been crossed .
I find the swimming Mums the worst. They all say "So and so got a medal for personal best in this week's gala" every 2 seconds,(it's worse when they have two or three kids swimming) I always want to reply "well so did the other 150 kids that were there. Your kid is average mate"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish Lucy Jessica Carter mum of four would brush her twin girls hair!
---
why do these binfluencers not see issue with this? Why do they want strangers,or even people they know knowing so much about them,about their kids ? oh yeah,money !
You will say this to them and you just get the arse lickers who say 'you shouldnt have to stop posting just because there are weirdos online'.Suchba bleeping moronic mentality! Its like saying sure I'll let my 9 year old have social media access with no restrictions because they shouldnt have to stop becuase theres p edo's online.
ffs no! just protect your kids!
My answer to them would be “Do you know, you’re right, they shouldn’t have to stop doing anything because of perverts watching their kids, they should WANT too! I honestly detest them.

Reactions: 4
I wish Lucy Jessica Carter mum of four would brush her twin girls hair!
---

My answer to them would be “Do you know, you’re right, they shouldn’t have to stop doing anything because of perverts watching their kids, they should WANT too! I honestly detest them.
*two twin girls , remember? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fluffy seats aren't suitable for kids, she will be forever watching them. And her back garden is overlooked, her kitchens like a greenhouse no privacy.

Screenshot_20240111-131436.png

Reactions: 2
Quite like the rug though 🫣🫣🫣 anyone who isn't an influencer have any experience of ikea rugs?

Reactions: 1
Quite like the rug though 🫣🫣🫣 anyone who isn't an influencer have any experience of ikea rugs?
We’ve had a few, not amazing vs pure wool expensive ones but wayyyyyyy better than the likes of Dunelm or wayfair, similar to the quality we got from a Next one, would buy again.

I like the rug, but doubt it’ll stay nice for long under a dining table. Give it a couple of days n there will be dried spag bol in it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.