Lucy Jessica Carter #9 so boring the last thread lasted a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenson clearly loves football, just allow him to enjoy it, if he does do well in it great, but I hate it when parents boast About how well their little kids is doing at something, when yes, they might be but so are thousands of others.

Reactions: 6
I haven't commented on this thread before, it's seems pretty dead like their content 😂but can anyone explain to me why the hell Jordan has just fasted for 43 hours? Why? What was the point of it and surely that can't be healthy?

Reactions: 1
They seem to have a fair few meals out at posh locations where they only bring Jenson, clearly none of the other kids can be controlled to sit through but it does seem a bit unfair on others, hopefully they all get 1:1 time, because working hours or expense aren't factor impacting Lucy or Jordan

Reactions: 1
They seem to have a fair few meals out at posh locations where they only bring Jenson, clearly none of the other kids can be controlled to sit through but it does seem a bit unfair on others, hopefully they all get 1:1 time, because working hours or expense aren't factor impacting Lucy or Jordan
I don’t understand why good boy Jesse didn't get to go out with them, he seems like a sweet kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
GBJ doesn’t really get a look in these days. He used to get praised on the regular but between the twins just existing and Jenson on his way to being the next Messi, poor Jesse seems to have faded into the background

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Almost time for a new thread, new title suggestions needed

#10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she’s switched up her outfit suggest to trousers and a fleece instead of leggings and a fleece - so so versatile- pity the trousers seem to be 8 foot longer than her legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would literally flog a dead horse using her kids if she was paid too. Can’t remember the last genuine thing she posted that wasn’t an advert!

Reactions: 5
I don’t even know why I still follow her tbh. I forget she exists and then it’s only once in a while I’ll accidentally watch her story and think oh yeah her, must unfollow, but I never do. Think I’m secretly waiting on the slow cooker slop recipes to make a comeback.

• Haha
It’s so obvious that Rosabella is the favourite twin. It’s always Lucy holding her and never India

That grinch that came to their house was advertising on the local Facebook group - just a guy with a cheap grinch costume doing it for free?! - and from what I can see he only went to the local instagram huns houses - very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.