Lucy Jessica Carter #9 so boring the last thread lasted a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all! Finally a new thread 😅 and the title perfectly sums it up! I don’t mind Lucy to be fair, just very dull. Better than her awful racist younger sister though.

Reactions: 8
Brang 🙈
I was curious what happened with her you & me brand so had a look and it’s still going but all half price. If she’d have brought it out at those prices I think she’d have been really successful. It’s so strange how it was so expensive. She is very much highsteet with her content. Primark, New Look, supermarket brands. What on earth made her think her audience would be in the market for spending that kind of money. If you’ve got £35 or whatever it was to spend on a kids trackie you’re probably not following LJC 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So they are moving into a caravan while the house gets done , sounds like a nightmare with they two uncontrollable twins

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, ‘Brang in”😂 also she needs a rocket up her arse, she speaks so slowly an then emphasises odd words.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her husband is just a overgrown school boy or should I say very short lol, with the dirt bikes all that is so childish shouldn't he be grown out that by now ?

Reactions: 6
Her husband is just a overgrown school boy or should I say very short lol, with the dirt bikes all that is so childish shouldn't he be grown out that by now ?
I always like her husband, he's very hands on with kids and house diy etc. And what hobbies are more grown up? Drinking at the pub, gambling? 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems they still own the last two renovations so renting them out and I’m guessing mortgaged to Buy another.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.