Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I had to laugh at Lucy on IG/TikTok saying "not everybody fits in the bad bitch genre" 😳😳😳if there was a single person on the entire planet who I had to think of where the term "bad bitch" applies less than Lucy I'd be struggling I gotta be honest...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

37BBL

VIP Member
I don't really mind LJC, but what is irritating me lately is the constant harping on about Jenson and his football....I really don't know what she is aiming for. Most boys love footy, millions play it and millions won't make it any further than grass roots.
It's almost like she thinks if she keeps mentioning it he will be noticed or something. Like today, he has been for a kick about before Arsenal play later...just don't get the need to reference Arsenal playing? She did it the other day, it was something like my footy mad boy waiting to watch Liverpool.
I mean my boy loves footy but the reality is he will never make it any further than Saturday and Sunday league. As far as I know Jenson was quite late joining a team so chances are that will always be his level.
As I say, I like her for the most part but its a bit excessive.

Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Lucy has barely done a days work in her life. Her and her racist sister have always been workshy idiots wanting everything for free

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Jordan moaning about the weather when they decided to take all summer pissing off on holiday! Maybe building your house should have been a priority🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Whole crew spotted in the wild today! Jordan stood next to brother in law Con man is a site to behold, Jordan the colour of a piece of well oiled Teak furniture as Con as pale as the driven snow. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
To be fair I'd do that level of work to the caravan too if I had their budget. I feel like living in it for 6-12 months justifies that amount of makeover work, especially so when you're living on a building site and renovating with 4 young kids. You need a calm, pleasing space to retreat to, it'll help the project in that sense.

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Another mind blowing fashion statement from Lucy. Id never of thought of pairing Black leggings with black top, black welly boots and a black gilet - how does she come up with these combinations?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don't forget her father is a crook and cooks the books for them all. Jordan is registered as living in chepstow where daddy has a pub.....

• Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Ahhhh Lucy with the “totally relatable” mum of 4 outfit inspo- a lovely all white and cream ensemble??! I can’t think of anything more relatable when you live on a building site and own toddlers??!

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
It’s July and we’re only on page 19/20. So I can already predict a thread title :
Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!
😂

• Haha