Lucy Jessica Carter #9 so boring the last thread lasted a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That grinch that came to their house was advertising on the local Facebook group - just a guy with a cheap grinch costume doing it for free?! - and from what I can see he only went to the local instagram huns houses - very odd
Next year he’ll be charging £125 a pop to all the wannabe influencers with their 2000 followers and make a killing off the free advertising this year.

Reactions: 3
Next year he’ll be charging £125 a pop to all the wannabe influencers with their 2000 followers and make a killing off the free advertising this year.
You’re so right? And he gets to smash up their perfect insta houses?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't really mind LJC, but what is irritating me lately is the constant harping on about Jenson and his football....I really don't know what she is aiming for. Most boys love footy, millions play it and millions won't make it any further than grass roots.
It's almost like she thinks if she keeps mentioning it he will be noticed or something. Like today, he has been for a kick about before Arsenal play later...just don't get the need to reference Arsenal playing? She did it the other day, it was something like my footy mad boy waiting to watch Liverpool.
I mean my boy loves footy but the reality is he will never make it any further than Saturday and Sunday league. As far as I know Jenson was quite late joining a team so chances are that will always be his level.
As I say, I like her for the most part but its a bit excessive.

Reactions: 19
I don't really mind LJC, but what is irritating me lately is the constant harping on about Jenson and his football....I really don't know what she is aiming for. Most boys love footy, millions play it and millions won't make it any further than grass roots.
It's almost like she thinks if she keeps mentioning it he will be noticed or something. Like today, he has been for a kick about before Arsenal play later...just don't get the need to reference Arsenal playing? She did it the other day, it was something like my footy mad boy waiting to watch Liverpool.
I mean my boy loves footy but the reality is he will never make it any further than Saturday and Sunday league. As far as I know Jenson was quite late joining a team so chances are that will always be his level.
This really irritates me too, first she wanted them to both seriously be into motocross but that seemed short lived, now its purely focused on him being some junior football sensation including making him attend a local football club when they were on holiday. Wait till she realises if they are serious about him putting in all the hours, the family holidays will have to be restricted! I hope the others are getting the attention and the financial investment to join clubs they are interested in too.

Reactions: 6
Agreed! "Watching my boys team" reminds me of someone whose just got a boyfriend and has to remind everyone at every given opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure how he gets to so many games either. Like how does Jordan get tickets for all these games when they aren't supporters and I assume aren't members? We're Villa fans and have to pay to be members, and buy tickets as soon as they go on sale. The majority of close to goal tickets go to season ticket holders. He's at Arsenal tonight right behind the goal, unless they're from season ticket holder friends or something.

Also this sounds a bit bitchy and mean to say about a child but looks like he’s not even in the Junior Premier League sides at the academy they pay for him to go to - he’s in a “development squad”
So maybe he’s not as good as they think?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s defo a case of she thinks he’s a lot better than he probably is. I’m not sure why she bangs on about football so much too. She’s done the same with “gaming” in the past. It’s like she’s making out she’s really into these things as well when I reckon she knows sweet nothing about football or gaming, whatever she meant by gaming.

Development squads are a waste of money, imo. My boy got asked to join one and when we looked into it, he was no better off than being in his MJPL team. Only difference is they cream you £75 a month. You aren't in the academy squad and you don't train with them. You don't even access the same facilities.
I thought he was just grassroots with Jordan managing the Sunday team. Its hard to build from that to a MJPL team, my boy started age 6 and we're pretty sure it's as far as he will go as the competition is just too high. If Jenson started later then I can't see him even getting to that level.
Its like they think if they keep mentioning football he will somehow be signed to a PL team.

• Heart
She’s not got a lot else going on. Boring bits of the house finishing, showing the same pictures of the kitchen and that vase over and over. GBJ and the girls are much less photogenic and don’t really do too much so this fits her busy ‘soccer mom’ thing she’s got going.
I don’t think they have the money so constantly be showing off and that’s quite good really so it’s ‘normal’ life, but normal life is boring when she’s trying to post daily.

Reactions: 1
She’s not got a lot else going on. Boring bits of the house finishing, showing the same pictures of the kitchen and that vase over and over. GBJ and the girls are much less photogenic and don’t really do too much so this fits her busy ‘soccer mom’ thing she’s got going.
I don’t think they have the money so constantly be showing off and that’s quite good really so it’s ‘normal’ life, but normal life is boring when she’s trying to post daily.
I'm guessing someone (ie LJC) has listened to Colleen Rooney's new book and is now trying to copy her because her boys play football etc

How long before he has his own “football journey” instagram?
Can't be long! She will use all the hashtags and tag loads of football players in too.
Unfortunately with football you can't buy your way in.
I dont know why they don't just let him enjoy his hobby without having to mention it every other post.
I genuinely don't mind her as influencers go, but this really riles me.

Reactions: 5
It’s sad as those kids have zero privacy - I live in the same town as her and often recognise her kids before I see her or simple Jordan - I know exactly what her kids names, ages, what school they go to and what hobbies they have etc etc??

Reactions: 9
That grinch that came to their house was advertising on the local Facebook group - just a guy with a cheap grinch costume doing it for free?! - and from what I can see he only went to the local instagram huns houses - very odd
Doesn't surprise me, I've said it before, but I'm sure they are skint AF. The reason she got so successful in 2018/2019 is that people wanted to see the chavs on tour content and she provided. She puts out a video once every blue moon now and it's the most robotic pointless thing so of course she won't be earning enough to warrant things like Xmas characters coming to the house.

Reactions: 4
ive got a cousin like this and it is SO embarassing on her behalf.Before she had a son who liked football she never once mentioned football,now not only do we get inundated with her sons latest football match with the local kids 5 a side team she now acts like she is the chairman of NUFC .
My boys are too small at the minute but if theyre into football when theyre older I am never becoming like her or LJC.
Everyone thinks their kids special and if theyre good at something its natural to be proud but theres line .The line into embarrasing/desperate has been crossed .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s sad as those kids have zero privacy - I live in the same town as her and often recognise her kids before I see her or simple Jordan - I know exactly what her kids names, ages, what school they go to and what hobbies they have etc etc??
why do these binfluencers not see issue with this? Why do they want strangers,or even people they know knowing so much about them,about their kids ? oh yeah,money !
You will say this to them and you just get the arse lickers who say 'you shouldnt have to stop posting just because there are weirdos online'.Suchba bleeping moronic mentality! Its like saying sure I'll let my 9 year old have social media access with no restrictions because they shouldnt have to stop becuase theres p edo's online.
ffs no! just protect your kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.