Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been gifting influencers jogging suits with matching jogging suits for their kids, from her new business. Maybe it’s just me and my kids but no way would we all want to go out wearing matching outfits. I just don’t get the twinning/matchy matchy obsession that so many instagrammers seem to have.

So I see she’s got Gillian Truita and her tribe to model all the bland you and me (or whatever it’s called!) tracksuits they look all bulbous and oversized too?!
Haha we cross posted about the same thing. They totally look all bulbous and oversized. Almost like Fat Suits!

Reactions: 3
So I see she’s got Gillian Truita and her tribe to model all the bland you and me (or whatever it’s called!) tracksuits they look all bulbous and oversized too?!
Lucy's fave ay a size 16 jumper with size 10 tag on it means I'm a size 10 right 😁😁😁😁

My kids would rather go out naked then us all matched as a family in tangerine tracksuits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s saying on her business page that the colour is ‘blush pink’. I think she needs to revise her knowledge of colours as the tracksuits Gillian and her girls are wearing couldn’t be further from blush pink.

Reactions: 4
The tracksuits are the most average thing I've ever seen?? No shape, no real detail, prison tracksuit material

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she just gifted them to her influencer friends? Are Gillian and Vicky Thorton Norris her friends from blogging/influencer stuff or were they all friends before? I doubt she will gift her older twin sisters who have young kids anything

Reactions: 1
Has she just gifted them to her influencer friends? Are Gillian and Vicky Thorton Norris her friends from blogging/influencer stuff or were they all friends before? I doubt she will gift her older twin sisters who have young kids anything
They all live in the same town or thereabouts.

They are literally tracksuits that you can buy from market stalls no designing has gone into them she’s just bought some adult and some child’s tracksuits from a wholesaler!

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure they all met through the insta world

This has to be a bleeping joke.... The sleeves and legs rolled up 3 or 4 times and the absolute MOUNTAIN of shite piled up behind that baby shoved into the corner of the TV how unsafe is that absolutely shocking, ready to fall down on her 🙈
Why are their clothes always far too big?
She’s been gifting influencers jogging suits with matching jogging suits for their kids, from her new business. Maybe it’s just me and my kids but no way would we all want to go out wearing matching outfits. I just don’t get the twinning/matchy matchy obsession that so many instagrammers seem to have.

Haha we cross posted about the same thing. They totally look all bulbous and oversized. Almost like Fat Suits!
Not only would I not want to dress like a toddler, but matching outfits will make families look like Rod, Jane and Freddie ffs... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally find it odd when parents and kids match, it screams gypsy to me?!
The tracksuits look so cheaper, definitely straight from China and just a ‘You Me’ slapped on it .
Ultimate chav !

Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any matching families in real life but on Instagram there seem to be so many of them.

Reactions: 5
Clearly from the same warehouse as her sisters chavvy lounge wear range

Reactions: 9
I think perhaps a matching tshirt with one kid is ok at times but my word what the hell is the crap she’s going to try and make money from.
If I saw a family of 3,4,5 wearing a matching g tracksuit I’d totally take the piss out them! It’s just so chavvy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think perhaps a matching tshirt with one kid is ok at times but my word what the hell is the crap she’s going to try and make money from.
If I saw a family of 3,4,5 wearing a matching g tracksuit I’d totally take the piss out them! It’s just so chavvy 🤷🏻‍♀️
It would look like the backstage of a Jeremy Kyle show if you saw that lot in their matching tracksuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With their clothing ranges, her and her sister are trying so hard to be relevant and it’s not working.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much she is going to charge people, because if she is anything like her sisters brand who in their right mind would pay that x4 for a full family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.