Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying it does affect you or them, I’m not sure why everyone takes comments on here personally when they are aimed at Lucy, everyone’s situation is different and people shouldn’t have to feel that they have to justify themselves.

My point was if they’re moaning about the twins not sleeping through and keeping them up, then why continue with the night feeds when they aren’t needed? If she didn’t moan about them constantly, then I probably wouldn’t comment on anything that they do relating to sleep. It just annoys me that neither of them work, they are both at home full time and yet they constantly moan about their lack of sleep and don’t seemingly try to do anything to fix it.
Both my sons are milk drinkers in the night but I do totally agree with your point - 1/2 weeks of gruelling nights and hard work would stop them waking for milk even at least to get them sleeping through for a few months. It worked for my eldest for 6 months until he turned 2 and suddenly decided he was a baby again 😂 I get why people don’t sleep train for sure but if you don’t want to then just stop moaning? Literally no one has kids and goes “wow do you know what I was fully expecting to get decent nights sleeps forever more what the hell???” 😂 sleep deprivation is so hard but you can definitely teach your 1 year olds to stop waking so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Both my sons are milk drinkers in the night but I do totally agree with your point - 1/2 weeks of gruelling nights and hard work would stop them waking for milk even at least to get them sleeping through for a few months. It worked for my eldest for 6 months until he turned 2 and suddenly decided he was a baby again 😂 I get why people don’t sleep train for sure but if you don’t want to then just stop moaning? Literally no one has kids and goes “wow do you know what I was fully expecting to get decent nights sleeps forever more what the hell???” 😂 sleep deprivation is so hard but you can definitely teach your 1 year olds to stop waking so much.
Exactly the point 👍🏻her babies aren’t different to anyone else’s some sleep through some don’t all mums probably have a bit of a moan they are tired every mum is tired not just Lucy! If she was a first time mum I could kind of understand it shocked me how tiring twins are but most of the population have to get up and go to work regardless of what time their baby gets up so she should just stop moaning!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not saying it does affect you or them, I’m not sure why everyone takes comments on here personally when they are aimed at Lucy, everyone’s situation is different and people shouldn’t have to feel that they have to justify themselves.

My point was if they’re moaning about the twins not sleeping through and keeping them up, then why continue with the night feeds when they aren’t needed? If she didn’t moan about them constantly, then I probably wouldn’t comment on anything that they do relating to sleep. It just annoys me that neither of them work, they are both at home full time and yet they constantly moan about their lack of sleep and don’t seemingly try to do anything to fix it.
Didn’t take offence, I agree, it didn’t bother me with mine, I always thought I wake up for a drink so why would I expect them to go all night 🤷🏻‍♀️ She constantly moans about them always followed by ‘of course I don’t mind’🙄 When clearly she does. There is no routine or discipline in that house, good luck to her in a few years!!

Reactions: 1
Just thought I’d share a different perspective and say I actually like that Lucy posts about the twins sleep as it makes me feel less bad about the fact my 20 month old sleeps terribly. Everyone has an opinion on baby sleep but let’s be honest, no one knows what they’re doing - as as soon as you have it nailed teething or illness or something else starts.

I’d much rather see her posting about bad sleeping than someone who’s baby sleeps 8pm-8pm because they’ve had 194838 gifted apps and a free sleep trainer and then makes you feel like you’re doing it wrong!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t take offence, I agree, it didn’t bother me with mine, I always thought I wake up for a drink so why would I expect them to go all night 🤷🏻‍♀️ She constantly moans about them always followed by ‘of course I don’t mind’🙄 When clearly she does. There is no routine or discipline in that house, good luck to her in a few years!!
Ah see I don’t wake for a drink🤔😂 on a serious note though, totally agree. She quite openly said a while back before the twins were here that she didn’t have a routine or bedtime for Jenson and Jesse, that they just kind of went to bed when they were ready. Which is pretty much what she still does. 🙄🙄
The constant moaning about them is just too much, she seems to forget that they are missing out on sleep too, not just her and Jordan, but as I said before, I just think it’s offensive for parents that actually have something to do in the day, other than sit around and chill. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Just thought I’d share a different perspective and say I actually like that Lucy posts about the twins sleep as it makes me feel less bad about the fact my 20 month old sleeps terribly. Everyone has an opinion on baby sleep but let’s be honest, no one knows what they’re doing - as as soon as you have it nailed teething or illness or something else starts.

I’d much rather see her posting about bad sleeping than someone who’s baby sleeps 8pm-8pm because they’ve had 194838 gifted apps and a free sleep trainer and then makes you feel like you’re doing it wrong!
My 18 month old sleeps terribly too, he had me up 8 times last night! But my 2.5 yo was worse as was my now 5yo girl and they are now angels and sleep over 12 hours solid every night with no issues and self settle. I promise you it gets easier. Remember at 2/3/4am or whenever it is, you are not alone ❤

🙏🙏 Yes Preach it

Reactions: 2
Does Lucy have ptosis/drooping eyelid? Her right eye when she's talking about a make-up video in her IG story - it's definitely different to the left?? I can't tell if it looks a it worrying or if it's the heavy mascara?

This is probably just nit-picking but it annoys me that she gets an Iceland food delivery when her and Jordan don’t work and are more than able to shop. She should be saving those slots for the elderly or those actually unable to visit shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I N S A I N E 😩🤣🤣

I can’t cope.

You’d think with all the bloody cash these twats are paid they’d at least have bleeping autocorrect on their phones, or buy a bloody dictionary 🙄

Reactions: 12
Food before 1 is just for fun is a dangerous myth, some babies sleep some babies don’t (I’ve had one of each in identical upbringings), Lucy’s food is truly awful and I don’t know why everyone’s getting hung up on the (ridiculous) comment about ljcs smear. Obviously having your cervix scraped with a brush has nothing to do with how many partners you’ve had yet people are biting

I do wonder why she buys such big clothing as cant imagine them wearing it next year? Maybe I am wrong.

This has to be a bleeping joke.... The sleeves and legs rolled up 3 or 4 times and the absolute MOUNTAIN of shite piled up behind that baby shoved into the corner of the TV how unsafe is that absolutely shocking, ready to fall down on her 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.