Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenbee91

She would rather continue to be the lazy bitch that she is, do absolutely nothing...
As she has for the last 11 months and moan about it every single day.....

I'm sorry but it's dim wits like her, lazy incapable parents that give babies a bad name....... Like when people say when your having a kids 'you'll never sleep again'.....eh you will sleep ye.... If you be a an actual parent and train your baby to sleep.
Actually feel bad for those babies, they must be exhausted and their development affected cause there sleep patter is ridiculous.... India always looks so nippy and cross I'd say shes so moody from lack of sleep, these two dummies for parents
maybe she doesn’t like sleep training I’m definitely not a fan of it but there are gentle methods of helping babies to sleep or even wake windows and sleep cues to follow so no excuse really. Or like others have said she just likes having something to moan about.

I feel like the sleep deprivation is affecting her as her content has seriously been slacking since she had the twins. Where was all the weaning content at? She really thought she was the dog bollocks and 4 kids was a breeze but I think she’s had a nasty reality shock!

Reactions: 13

Rainbowchampagne

I just think it’s really telling how she never speaks about any negative aspects of her life. Like with the twins waking up early she “isn’t” annoyed about it through her fake smile and captions.

GBJ is always perfect and showing the twins something or playing with them.

They go for nice family walks, have lovely family meals (although we’re not too sure about the meals 😉)

Everything is always perfectly bland. No one wants a moaning Minnie, but it’s more realistic to say “ah I’m worried about xyz” or “had a tough day today because of xyz” she’s so not relatable

Also watched her YT video on baby gifts as I thought it might be useful but gah it was awful! There’s no spark to her, like she’s just reading a script and she didn’t have half the things to actually show 🙈

Reactions: 13

Samf2020

Chatty Member
She just popped up on my instagram. Pictures of her and the twins in their prision clothes. Now Im not a parent but the picture of one of them about to topple out of the car boot shocked me. She is still posing when one of her kids is about to go arse over tit onto gravel. The next thr twin that looks like chicken run daddy is falling out of her arm and she is still posing.
She is totally hopeless with kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Makes me laugh -Posing, trying to make it look like she’s in some Quaint little part of Bath,
She’s stood to the side of Primark! 😂

• Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Oh my god? Do you reckon it will be a Turkey job and come back looking like he’s had a set of pubes stuck on his head??

• Haha

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why this family are popular. They are both thick as anything it’s embarrassing. They actually come across as slow.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Well fuck me! I’m genuinely shocked...
I don’t know anything about Elle but I just googled her ‘collection’ out of curiosity. £17.50 for 3 polyester scrunchies?!!?!!!
£5 p&p, no free returns and 30 days to process refunds. Unreal!!
I take it all back, they’re not stupid, they’re fucking geniuses if people are buying this stuff!!!
DBDA2FFA-CF38-4008-8A31-802E2C06B1DD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeh the bed sheet background is a joke. At least iron it .

Also just watched a clip where she is talking about the sizing. She really does talk shite. the washed mint track suit for Jenson- she says it’s oversized now but it will last him a while because he can grow with it ?! Didn’t know tracksuits could grow.... I think she means grow into it .

😂also they all just look like convicts, a family of convicts...

The lack of professional photography, props/background etc suggest she is way out of her depth and not planned it at all. what a joke
Something I noticed was how almost every picture on her website is filtered with a dark gloomy type filter, probably Jordan’s idea as he likes his different filters. You can’t see what colour it truly is as they’re so so different. These are two pictures from the ‘washed mint’ colour. The one of the left looks like a white sweatshirt that’s accidentally been washed in the darks ffs
9BA9E93D-3A5B-497C-AFB3-3E2010EF0FFA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha