Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rlouisep9

VIP Member
The tracksuits are the most average thing I've ever seen?? No shape, no real detail, prison tracksuit material

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Even the delivery cost is ridiculous £5, £10, £15 depending on where and no free delivery over a certain amount. If you buy an adult set - jumper and joggers for £70 you pay delivery on top yet most places it’d be free.
They’ve just picked a random amount for delivery so to make more. It’s just a quick money grabbing exercise and To be honest she is boring, bland, thick and nothing to her to make her special enough for the business to attract a lot of people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clangers2

VIP Member
She really didn't want twins did she. I think it's a massive shock to her. She is also that bit older now, I think she'd forgotten how hard it can be. If she was coping well we'd be absolutely bombarded with baby vlogs. For a mummy account she does the bare minimum, it's mostly her prancing in gifted clothes. I don't think they are getting on either. All the moaning is very telling.
Exactly this
Its like they just passive aggressively slate each other daily on stories, especially Jordan.... And Ye I've said it before her bubble burst as soon as those girls wanted to be entertained parented and started moving and she couldnt restrain them in a device any more

There's not one video of her on the floor with those babies, with her face in their tummies making them laugh uncontrollably or one video of her jumping out from behind something like an idiot shouting peek a boo and the twins laughing.....
There's nothing, she doesn't do anything with them
All she says in videos with them is boo boo boo boo boo..... That's it
Like Lucy talk to them, interact with them, don't just half supervise them...
Play with them on the floor
For a young mum she has no life in her she takes herself wayyyy too seriously
She has zero interest in those kids and always looks so awkward when she's around them like she doesn't know what she's meant to do

Last edited:
  • Sad
FFS ads on Instagram are getting so ridiculous 😂 am laughing too much at her latest cleaning one, on her “Christmas must haves” list is “stocked up on fabreeze spray and air fresheners” yeah hun that’s always on my Christmas must haves xxxx relatable xxx

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
How is she saying she took the girls to a TODDLER group before lock down when they would have been 2 months old 😂

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
of course both Jenson and Jesses teacher who aren't super busy as it is with Covid measures would pull Lucy aside and say how amazing and perfect her kids are!

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I dont think Lucy and Jordan have many brain cells between them, Jordan goes on about how loosing weight/been active is very simple and easy through exercise/low cal food but he ignorantly does not consider those on low incomes without the resources, time, access and multiple other barriers to eating healthy/exercising. While Lucy has predominantly been a stay at home Mum, with healthy children and no major health problem herself, she has never had to worry about income and putting food on table, she is a selfish image obsessed person who does not seem to care about others or wider society at all.

• Heart

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I feel like she's obsessed with Jessie and what I mean by that is her Instagram story's are Jessie says this! Jessie does that! Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie... We all love our children but I just find it strange that she likes to tell the world what Jessie's doing all the time 🙄
And honestly, who even cares 🤷‍♀️😂

Clangers2

VIP Member
£104 for prison chic cat biscuit tracksuits

No real design element, nothing about the product(organic cotton or if it’s ethically sourced) this is outrageous that some dumb twit can get away with this. I feel sorry for the sheep that buy these tracksuits I really do. I can not wait until this mummy influencer bubble bursts ...
Mark my words
IT WILL BE A FLOP
Dont worry girls
But still disgusted by her greed and neck

TinaTree

Chatty Member
No problem haha
There’s a “notify me” button on the app and website which means we should restock it online at some point. Or if you want to check for it in store you can call customer services and ask them to check the stock at your local store x
you deserve your own affiliate link!

Florence89

£104 for prison chic cat biscuit tracksuits

No real design element, nothing about the product(organic cotton or if it’s ethically sourced) this is outrageous that some dumb twit can get away with this. I feel sorry for the sheep that buy these tracksuits I really do. I can not wait until this mummy influencer bubble bursts ...

Chipstiz

She randomly popped into my head today while I was struggling with my 2 kids. I was just thinking about how much you have to faff about doing bath and bedtime etc and then though wow but I only have 2 and she has 4. I wonder if she's struggling more than she let's on.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Definitely had her forehead botox redone!
And also, bloody hell that's the life isn't it, forever out shopping & eating out when the rest of world is worried to lose their jobs.
This! How can she say she’s not feeling herself because of covid when their lives literally haven’t changed and they can do what they want?!

• Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
Her stories from today.....dont @ me, GBJ has to be the most irritating child I've ever come across 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Her stories from today.....dont @ me, GBJ has to be the most irritating child I've ever come across 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You can tell too that he just irritates the life out of Lucy too so she doesn't know what to say to him so she just says good boy Jesse, wow mate, wow your clever🤣 to shut him up and get him out of her space??

You can tell too that he just irritates the life out of Lucy too so she doesn't know what to say to him so she just says good boy Jesse, wow mate, wow your clever🤣 to shut him up and get him out of her space??
She trying to get him to show the clothes and he is just growling like a dinosaur?? Lucy hun you only have yourself to blame.....constantly praising him even when he is just being an irritant

Is it just me or does she seem like she is so fucking sick of him on those stories

Why would she upload that shit like?

Last edited:

TinaTree

Chatty Member
How does a Mum of two not know what to use for her teething babies? Youd think she was a first time Mum