Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsP90

So basically all she’s done is match a load of clothes from different retailers and call it a brand? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jeanie39

Jumping on here, I actually like Lucy - I liked her videos pre twins. But in her recent videos it’s like she’s dead inside, some are so awkward to watch it’s all forced smiles. The clothing brand, I can’t get my head around why she’d think the tracksuits were a good idea?! They’re absolutely awful, I’d be embarrassed wearing them out with my little boy and the price is just beyond insane. They genuinely look like something you’d order off eBay from China. From a girl who used to be so glam what went wrong?!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I feel like she’s totally tried to copy Elle with the whole scrunchie thing, actually with the whole idea of selling clothes... I mean it’s ridiculous, who’s going to buy scrunchies from either of them? You must have more money than sense!

Emmas83

Chatty Member
I think she’s actually lost the plot! It’s not even something she would put her own kids in for the first 6 months of their lives those twins wore turbans and bloomers!! If people want to dress their kids in decent clothes they will go to normal everyday shops I know people that are well off that still shop at supermarkets for their kids clothes because why wouldn’t you they are cheap decent designs and will last for the 2/3 months your kids will wear them. It’s chavvy wannabe insta mums that seem to want these more fool them you would literally have to be mental to buy that and if you can afford it would wouldn’t be buying your kids clothes from her you would go to the higher end high street arket kids etc etc.
What I’m trying to say is she’s deluded!

Lorny

VIP Member
Was Elle's Lucy's MOH? I dont understand why it wasnt Katie but if it was a difficult decision why not make it both of them or not have one! Have they announced Best Man yet, whats the chance its Jordan, does Conor have many male friends? actually it may even be Jesse that boy is too spoilt
Imagine Jesse’s best man speech 😂Jordan’s wouldn’t be much better mind you!

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
She trying to get him to show the clothes and he is just growling like a dinosaur?? Lucy hun you only have yourself to blame.....constantly praising him even when he is just being an irritant

Is it just me or does she seem like she is so fucking sick of him on those stories

Why would she upload that shit like?
How in the fuck is this content?!?! It’s awful!! Honestly, put the phone down and engage with your kid properly. That child is so indulged but in totally the wrong way.

• Heart

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Hahahahaha. No. No way.

Just go to Primark for some similar quality sweatshirts in similar colours and be done with it.

The cheek of it! Not surprised at all, but forever insulting to people who actually work their whole lives trying to earn a living, especially self employed people with actual talent running their small businesses with no recognition and no money.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Never known two parents moan about there kids waking up to early, yet there in a good routine , and why is she feeding them a SlimmingWorld breakfast??

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I cant believe one of the excuse they gave for high prices was because they had to purchase products in advance! that's the whole point of selling goods. We know the family have money as they've been able to purchase a second home, if they were serious about this new business they'd put more money, research and effort into it. I see they are using a fulfilment company Huboo in Emersons Green so they wont have to deal with much at all. At least when Elle first started her original you do you boo hoodies she was more down to earth and started on a suitable small scale with her and Con packaging them all themselves in their garage.

Reactions: 10

littlepup

VIP Member
if they were into property renovation why did they buy a basic standard new build on a busy estate?

Jordan needs an intervention from his management before he triggers some major disordered eating amongst his following, his nutrition knowledge is non existent as what ever he says is nonsense
He really needs to stop the nutrition advice. I've watched his stories just twice and it's been dangerous

Lorny

VIP Member
The problem with using her kids to advertise her boring chavvy clothing range is that her kids aren’t cute. At all 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. I don’t normally like to speak ill of any child but...😬

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Its sickening they even have the nerve to charge those prices for something which is evidently cheap poor quality and unethically sourced! No wonder they can afford another property, conning people when this year has been a real financial nightmare for so many

TinaTree

Chatty Member
These photos don't scream chemistry and greatly in love couple. Lucy looks like a middle aged woman forcing her moody teenage to take a picture.

LJC1.jpg
LJC2.jpg

• Haha