Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its a bit insensitive saying smears are pain free and very simple when many women have different shaped cervix and find it quite painful/uncomfortable. If she wants to educate she could take about it more practically provide links of info etc but instead like everything with LJC it's how easy it is for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Possum

On Jordan's most recent post where he's dressed up for evening out, a woman has commented that Lucy is lucky to have him 😂 wonder what Lucy thinks of that. It's a bit like saying she's punching 😆

• Haha

AC_23

Chatty Member
To be fair, my 9 month old spent the first 4 months strapped in a bouncer chair (lockdown with an under stimulated and VERY bored almost two year old plus key worker husband doing 50+ hours meant I had my hands full 🤪) bless her heart but she crawled at 5 months and is well on the way to walking now at 9 months despite having almost no tummy time for the first four months of her life 🤣 basically trying to say that yes they were in their bouncers a lot but that’s not a reason why they’re not walking. Perfectly normal that at 11 months old they’re not walking. It’s not like they’re immobile is it 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Collydolly

Chatty Member
If anyone wants to match scrunchies with there daughters go into primark and buy two packs exactly the same for a grand total of about £3! That's right to have matching scrunchies you can achieve by buying two packs for less than one pack she is purchasing.

I also love in one of her comments she has put the tracksuit is made in ``our factory in Europe``. Her factory is it now? I bet she has never ever visited the factory.

My sister in law is a buyer for a big online company and has to visit the factory's before the company will use them due to quality and to ensure that they arent paying for children to be exploited something that has prob never crossed Lucy's mind. She prob isnt aware of human slavery.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
so at least three times this week either Jordan or Lucy have said, 'we will donate ourselves, obviously' for three separate charities/courses i wonder how much they actually donate or if they donate at all!

rlouisep9

VIP Member
So ljc isn’t feeling herself because of lockdown find that hard to believe as she didn’t follow any of the rules she gets more free time then me and I only have two kids and Jordan is at home all the time I remember when she said she not struggling with 4 think she’s eating her words now isn’t she
I think the only thing that has changed for her is that they can't beg for gifted holidays or days out at the moment.

Both at home anyway, saw family throughout, don't have to worry about losing their jobs and not short on cash. Everyone else is worrying about losing their jobs and homes and there she is buying another house just to make money off.

Must be so hard for them.

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I'm glad she is using her platform for some good, encouraging girls/women to go for their screenings and not just begging for free stuff or moaning about being woken up. Makes a change!

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I thought this was Jordan and Lucy for a moment, i cant believe how much Lucy and Emily seem to look alike, have they both had similar facial work done? The brothers must have a similar type!
View attachment 351997
Lucy wishes she looked that genuinely happy and glowing and Frank seems to have got both the hair and all the brain cells out of the Carter brothers.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine her mum would be overly impressed with her not choosing Katie. So much for being super close
Was Elle's Lucy's MOH? I dont understand why it wasnt Katie but if it was a difficult decision why not make it both of them or not have one! Have they announced Best Man yet, whats the chance its Jordan, does Conor have many male friends? actually it may even be Jesse that boy is too spoilt

7B007F05-B4BF-479E-B7B7-C1CAD1CCCF4B.png
That woman will do anything for a few gram likes. Wants to take a cute matching picture with the girlies. But needs to roll the sleeves a million times to make it ‘fit’
Ffs

• Wow
  • Haha

Teatime12

Thank you! Exactly what I was saying- it was about her as she clearly is a lazy parent. People start applying it to their own lives...Also, I’ve got 4 and don’t feel the need to stick them in bouncers because I’m lazy af. I also know a lot about child development as it’s a huge part of my job. I wouldn’t refer a child for help if not walking by 17 months but it is considered late. I’ve no idea why people take it personally.
agree with you entirely. Them not walking doesn’t matter, if that’s their own rate of development but let’s all just be honest a minute and cast our minds back. These are the same babies that weren’t held for feeds, spent every minute in those stupid mamaroo baby swing things, slept in unsafe conditions with those sleepyheads, each parent literally picked a child to care for, the bottles weren’t washed and sterilised properly, in 90% of her routine/DITL videos you could see the girls either in front of the tv on their own OR in their bouncers in the playroom alone. Allowed to stimulate themselves by bouncing themselves in a very dangerous and violent way that looked like they’d be catapulted across the room- and weren’t even being supervised. If they actually left the house they were put in car seats and left in them all day long even though it’s dangerous. They have no longer for high chairs to eat with the family as it was too much room so they have floor seats in the playroom now. The cots haven’t been lowered and so are still dangerous. So actually someone commenting on her parenting is fair enough. She’s not exactly mother Teresa. All her kids are loved, generally cared for and have a home to grow in.. however, she doesn’t come across like these children are being lovingly raised to flourish to their full potentials. It’s anything for an easy life for LJC. So if Rosabella or India were actually little brain boxes, they aren’t exactly in the environment to thrive to that. Doesn’t mean their development isn’t normal. It means it isn’t extended and actively supported for them to progress. Most of the play time we see is while moaning that it’s a 5am wake up. Just because you see snippets of her playing on Instagram stories doesn’t mean a full picture, seeing the girls in the back of a video in the playroom alone in bouncers for the 5th video in a row suggest a bit more of a genuine situation.

• Heart

Queenbee91

Wow poor girls in those outfits. Another example their use as props. Another sly dig at little India for having no concept of sharing toys and they have to protect the favourite twin at all costs

• Sad