Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
’One of her favourite make up brands’ the bottle’s always full ffs
LIAR
‘Dolphin skin’ is really not something I’ve ever admired and thought, I need to get my face like that dolphin’s back 🙈 That’s their marketing, not her but Christ, I don’t think I could bring myself to say it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Collydolly

Chatty Member
This is so true, I love my children so much but when my mat leave was over I was looking forward to going back to work and spending time with other adults and it not being all baby and mummy.

I think now i work only 2.5 days a week i appreciate the kids a lot more as not with them 24/7. Going to the park is a lot more enjoyable now as not a daily occurrence.

She is very lucky to have Jordan home, my partner in the forces and when my daughter was born he was in Iraq which made it very hard for me and for my daughter to bond with him.

I don’t think it helps that she doesn’t do anything aside from being a mum. For some people it works, some people love being a stay at home mum and they love planning activities and spending all day with the children, but some people don’t and that’s okay too, but why try and fake it? Why doesn’t she just call it a day, admit that being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and go and get a normal job?

I think this is one of the big reasons why she comes across so lazy and unmotivated, because she doesn’t enjoy the stay at home mum role and I think this has been made worse since the twins have come along. Babies are all consuming and having two is twice the work, twice the energy and I think she’s realising even more that this isn’t for her.

littlepup

VIP Member
£70 and she can't even get a tripod or someone to film her but recording herself in a mirror with her phone. It's insulting.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I just don’t get all this ‘matching’ and ‘twinning’ that Instamums seem to love to do with their kids. The last thing any of my kids would want to do is wear the same outfit as their old mum! 😂

• Haha

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Can someone explain to Lucy that 10 month old babies who cannot walk do not need their feet measured! It really makes me angry! Babies dont need shoes until they are walking outside on a regular basis.....my son didnt get shoes until he was 17 months....it can be really damaging to the plates in their feet....I hope someone at the shoe shop tells her shes being ridiculous
I dont know why she even bothers to measure as we know the poor girls will end up with shoes a few sizes too big like their brothers

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
This is probably just nit-picking but it annoys me that she gets an Iceland food delivery when her and Jordan don’t work and are more than able to shop. She should be saving those slots for the elderly or those actually unable to visit shops.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Why the constant holiday pics??
I’m sorry but the whole world is in this together not just you and your hubby and kids!!
We’re all dying for a holiday or no you know what I’m just dying to be able to leave my house to buy stuff that’s not non -essentials!!
You know like go to the shops and wonder unlike now just go for the essentials in and out!!
Fuck off with the begging
Are they really that vacant from the world and what’s going on that they think there gonna be gifted a holiday or something ??
There so bloody thick it’s like dumb and dumber with these two

Teatime12

Looks like she’s definitely had filler in her cheeks on this new video doesn’t it?

Also, I knew his brother would be involved in the property renovations. Her and Elle get Frank to do everything in their homes and i doubt he’s paid!

I think it must really annoy Emily deep down because even if they pay it will he low rates and they don’t just want a bit done, they want their entire houses overhauled. So he’s missing out on good work that’s experience for her new-ish business and also on pay. Not like they couldn’t pay full whack either! But Lucy and Elle are both so used to discounts and freebies it wouldn’t even occur to them

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
If they wanted some recommendations how about looking in one of the multiple house magazines like Which or good housekeeping which Lucy claims to read all the time, or surprise surprise was that just another ad they never use

littlepup

VIP Member
Are we going to assume it’s a bit of a flop? Everything seems to still be in stock, their social media’s are also incredibly quiet for something so exciting for them... 🤯🤔
Lots of comments saying the pricing is far too high and maybe one saying they've ordered on the latest post.

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she sleep train them then? Or better still, give up her precious filming room and turn it into a bedroom for one of them? She’s an idiot.
If they constantly wake at that time then why doesn’t she adjust bed time or try and shorten their last nap.....like you say sleep train a bit! At least try something I think she actually doesn’t mind them waking at that time she just likes to moan about it to the rest of the world!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Without sounding rude but fuck me she really edits her pics of long shots of herself !
I just watched the video of them choosing each other’s clothes and she looks so much bigger especially in the long dress at the end she looks very wide and hips are wide!
No hate with size or shaming as she still looks good but stop editing!!

MrsP90

I’m not familiar with this pram, but shouldn’t the girls be more secured/ strapped in?! I thought they had to have the harness shoulder pads?
Why would she bother strapping the twins in when she can’t even be bothered to strap herself in a moving car 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The last thread is way over so here’s a new thread for Lucy. 🙂

(I have no idea if a title was suggested so I’ve just gone with the last conversation on the thread)

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I feel like her new brand could be mini me, matching parent kid outfits which surely no adult professional in the real world wears!

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I think you might be right actually with this. It's her 'thing' isn't it, to be matchy-matchy. That and using children to accessorise herself
Wonder if it is will the kids clothes all be made 3 sizes too big so they all need rolled up?!

• Haha