Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
Does anyone actually give a shit when she gives hourly updates of what good boy Jesse is doing 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
No, I doubt anyone gives a monkeys. She really has nothing going on in her life if she thinks these are thrilling!

Reactions: 10

littlepup

VIP Member
I think this is what bothers me so much sometimes about “influencers”. I get that everyone has down days no matter what their situation, but the way some of the influencers moan about stuff is so insensitive. Like moaning about the babies and the lack of sleep ect, she doesn’t work and neither does Jordan, she should try having babies that don’t sleep and having to work as well... or when she moans about how they haven’t had a holiday, even though they went to France with the family...or she moans about how busy she is and how much work she has to do, when there are two of them at home who don’t work.
Her day’s big tasks consisted of ‘not rushing’, recording a podcast, going to the chemist and going to the shops to buy an avacado to finish off the fajitas with time to sit in the car and record herself. Jordan went to the gym a lot is talking about juggling the responsibilities of looking after both sets of kids and cooking but meanwhile can still record himself too.
It beggers belief to hear them talk about how ‘busy’ they are.

I wonder if she purposely chose Elles birthday for the launch, to steal a bit of her attention. She's not going like it when Elle announces her pregnancy I wonder what launch/announcement Lucy will try and take over with

• Wow

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Why is every caption on every post some huge long winded speech about love and family etc. “Look at what we have made” “four children it’s not easy but it’s worth it” “wouldn’t be without them.
like for god sake just post a photo the speech isn’t necessary, sounds like he’s convincing himself

Fairypop

VIP Member
Another one who’s utterly fed up of seeing the twins wake up time every day. My own kids get up early but you don’t see me telling the nation 🤣 I find it really odd. I’m not sure what she actually expects of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ One minute she says all children are different and the next she’s acting like she’s fed up of them waking early.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need daily to show us a photo of the twins going to pick up the boys?! Mum in school run shocker!! Piss off Lucy with your shite!!

littlepup

VIP Member
you would literally have to be mental to buy that and if you can afford it would wouldn’t be buying your kids clothes from her you would go to the higher end high street arket kids etc etc.
What I’m trying to say is she’s deluded!
She’s priced it on a level with or higher than with Superdry, Joules, All Saints sale, Abercrombie/Hollister, Levi’s, Adidas. It’s baffling, I truly can’t imagine anyone in their right mind would buying these.

Emmas83

Chatty Member
I’m so shocked at the price!! Wonder how much she will discount them after Xmas, why would anyone buy them when you can get zara, H&M cheaper. It’s so sad and depressing people are saying they are going to save up for them!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She doesn’t have to do tough sleep training though or controlled crying. I think the best place for her to start would be to get them into a proper routine of putting them down to sleep at a suitable time. They are almost one year old now, they don’t need to be up until 9/10pm+. She needs to read their cues and set an appropriate bed time along with a routine. Maybe dinner, bath, book, sleep as an example.

once she’s done that she should work on encouraging them to self settle. Putting them into their cots and sitting by them until they go to sleep and only making noise and interacting with them if they start to cry. Then once they’ve got the hang of that she should hopefully be able to put them into the cots after the routine and just walk away. Then if they wake in the night hopefully they’ll be able to settle themselves.

I know it doesn’t work for everyone, but with her having two babies you’d think she would want to try most things to get them to have a good nights sleep. I think when they are moaning about their lack of sleep, they are forgetting that the girls aren’t getting quality sleep either.

• Heart

TinaTree

Chatty Member
why do a recommendations for bath and have recommendations for chain places you can find anywhere in UK

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Lol Whitehall is not heaven on Earth, it’s an overpriced garden centre that peddles out the same tired Christmas tat every year! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillylola

For me personally I would never wear matching clothes with my children unless we were in the house or done for a particular reason! But as casual wear out n about then No!!!!

She always says she's very creative blah blah blah but seeing these just shows how creative she is! Bland as hell like her personality..

This year has definitely been the year of casual clothing and for her to come out with the most basic boring tracksuits speaks volumes.. Its basically a primark tracksuit with her logo stitched in

I love seeing people create new businesses and I feel guilty saying this but I have no hope for this You&Me they will probably have low stock so it looks like its sold out quick so they look amazing but I honestly cant see this lasting especially when you have big companies doing it and probably selling for alot cheaper aswell

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Clearly the cottage pie had no flavour has Jordan has drenched his in artificial sweetener zero kcal baconaise

• Sick
  • Haha

Florence89

I know it’s Halloween but the sheer amount of crap they eat ... doughnuts, biscuits, biscuits to colour in, a huge iced cake and probably more .
No wonder Jenson’s teeth are bad. If my little one ate that much sugar and crap he’d be on a sugar high for days !

Laurennat

Chatty Member
So ljc isn’t feeling herself because of lockdown find that hard to believe as she didn’t follow any of the rules she gets more free time then me and I only have two kids and Jordan is at home all the time I remember when she said she not struggling with 4 think she’s eating her words now isn’t she

Collydolly

Chatty Member
This actually made me laugh when ahe said her katie and Lucy would spend hours in this Tammy girl.

Tammy girl closed in 2005 so katie must of been about 5 years old and elle 10, yeh course you all did Lucy!

LOL @ Lucy asking for 90s/00s fashion brands. Exactly what TaayBlu was taking about on her Insta a few weeks ago. Lucy & Tayla follow each other too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lillylola

This girl was spot on!

I didn’t realise the Carter’s had a factory now aswell 🙄
DFD42E79-4218-47BA-8DDC-41111D26AF5D.jpeg
3791744E-7387-42EC-AACB-FB51E8333AD7.jpeg

• Heart