Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I N S A I N E 😩🤣🤣

I can’t cope.

You’d think with all the bloody cash these twats are paid they’d at least have fucking autocorrect on their phones, or buy a bloody dictionary 🙄

Reactions: 12

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She always comes across so zombified that she makes me tired just watching her. It’s like she reeks lack of motivation.

Her “get up and go” has got up and gone...

Reactions: 11

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
But it’s not their first Christmas 🤷‍♀️
I have a friend who keeps saying its their babies first Christmas because she was born in November last year 'so it didn't count' and its a very weird fixation. Last christmas was the first even if it 'didn't count' - maybe this year will be more fun but it will never be the first again..

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
God they mumble and talk about nothing of substance. They are both so thick it's painful. Lucy tries to act intelligent and like she's interviewing all the time but it doesn't work and Jordan is just the dopiest man I think I've come across.

Imhereforthedrama

Last edited:

Fairypop

VIP Member
Yeah and I don’t see why it’s SUCH a big deal them getting up ‘early.’ It’s not like her or Jordan have jobs and surely they’re up early anyway to get the boys ready for school?
Exactly 🤣 my kids are always up by 7 (usually earlier) but they go to sleep early and my partner is up for work and I’m up for the school run anyway so it’s not a big deal. She’s so lucky to have Jordan at home with her the majority of the time and she doesn’t even seem to acknowledge that!

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Why does Jordan have to attempt to convince himself each day he is fine with waking up at 5.30 with Rosabella!

"Rosabella's new wake up routine 5.30am Since basically for ever I've got up early so it's not actually a problem. I like the idea that i can get more stuff done within the day if I'm Up and about!"

I don't know why both of them feel the need to mention it every single day, just get on with it like the rest of the parents do, most men will get up that early to go to work daily, they should be thankful that neither of them have an important high powered job to go to.

I genuinely don't know how Jenson has got to his age without any major problems, they are lazy, incapable, selfish parents who only care about images not about the emotional or physical needs of their children.

littlepup

VIP Member
Matching trainers too!
Like the heaven’s gate cult.

Unpopular opinion: I don’t understand why people would want to look like this. They look like polyester, day-trip, coach-tour pensioners.
Tbh I don’t understand why people would want to look like a lot of influencers. No taste, style or decorum, really average, chavy, cheap tat. Why does anyone looks at someone like Chloe Ferry and thinks ‘that’s what I want to be like, she’s got real class, where can I buy that?’ It really confuses me, I understand people have different tastes but a lot of these people are know for specifically having bad taste.

• Haha
  • Sick

rlouisep9

VIP Member
she’s clearly really struggling with being a full time mum, why she doesn’t accept this and just get herself a part time or full time job is beyond me. She clearly isn’t happy.
Probably still well aware that even though things aren't perfect now, having both parents at home getting gifted free stuff and being paid to promote things is a hell of a lot easier than an 'actual' job. Not sure how full her CV would be either...

She will be hoping that once lockdown is over they can get gifted some free holidays and days out and they won't have to entertain the kids at home

Nixen

Chatty Member
Proper background for the 1 year old pics, not for the business photography. Seems about right!

• Haha

Lillylola

I'm just puzzled how she can go from wearing a size small tucked under to make it look more cropped and still say its oversized to then wearing a size xxl for the oversized look which doesnt even look huge so god knows what the other fits are like very inconsistent if you ask me!

The deep blush as she calls it, is a size small and the dark grey is a xxl 🤔

20201209_133230.jpg
20201209_133304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
She’s uploaded Primark hauls and shown tracksuits/ lounge wear just like these ones she’s trying to flog for probably 1/3 of the price! She needs a reality check

littlepup

VIP Member
Genuine question - Does anyone out there think “yummy, chicken lasagne with bbq sauce, this is a recipe I want to try”?

I will eat anything but to me this sounds vile 🤷🏼‍♀️
674013F0-0648-4844-A24C-75F8993E248B.jpeg

• Sick

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Hold on.. I don’t understand this ‘brand’ why is she just posting pics of her wearing different brands (NOT HERS) throughout the years that kind of match with the kids? 🤷‍♀️

She can’t be serious with this hat?! It looks like it’s adult size and so dangerous as it would easily slide down the babies face and cause suffocation 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I don’t think it helps that she doesn’t do anything aside from being a mum. For some people it works, some people love being a stay at home mum and they love planning activities and spending all day with the children, but some people don’t and that’s okay too, but why try and fake it? Why doesn’t she just call it a day, admit that being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and go and get a normal job?

I think this is one of the big reasons why she comes across so lazy and unmotivated, because she doesn’t enjoy the stay at home mum role and I think this has been made worse since the twins have come along. Babies are all consuming and having two is twice the work, twice the energy and I think she’s realising even more that this isn’t for her.
And being lockdown for most of the girls life
She never anticipated any of this
She probably thought this was her year big things were coming her way with the twins bringing in lots of money but sadly it never happened and she has had to be/pretend to be a parent for once
Instead she got stuck with all the kids for months on end and now again

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Watched her home tour whilst getting ready for work. Not watched Lucy in ages but I feel like the whole video was a sales pitch for desenio.. my favourite part when she said ‘ I love an inspirational quote I just find them really inspiring’.... and saying the space themed prints are really ‘informational’
She does chat an unbearable amount of shit at times 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
think shes blocked me on my main. she was asking for recomendations for small businesses that do personalised xmas sack and a wooden sleigh. i told her to google it and stop begging. i did recommend studio 21 though.
They really are pathetic. So many families will struggle to afford food this winter never mind Christmas gifts etc and she’s shamelessly begging for stuff on Instagram when she can afford all this.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
It's all for the 'gram!

Seeing GBJ have to open Lucy's maid of honour gift proves just how spoilt that boy is, how little discipline they have with him. He has to be front and centre for everything, I feel so sorry for Jenson!
I can’t imagine her mum would be overly impressed with her not choosing Katie. So much for being super close

• Sad