Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m new here. Why is she called QVC? Sheā€™s so rude. She put up a question a while back asking for good silicone weaning items like bowls etc. My little boy had to be weaned at 4 months due to reflux and we got some lovely ones on amazon so his gums didnā€™t hurt. They were like Ā£15 for two bowls and 4 spoons. Just the right amount for a little baby. I have her that sugfestiln and she came back with, ā€˜I want baby bjorn not some cheap tit.ā€™ Next thing, she had the exact thing in had suggested. She clearly wanted to see if she was ant anything first haha.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m new here. Why is she called QVC? Sheā€™s so rude. She put up a question a while back asking for good silicone weaning items like bowls etc. My little boy had to be weaned at 4 months due to reflux and we got some lovely ones on amazon so his gums didnā€™t hurt. They were like Ā£15 for two bowls and 4 spoons. Just the right amount for a little baby. I have her that sugfestiln and she came back with, ā€˜I want baby bjorn not some cheap tit.ā€™ Next thing, she had the exact thing in had suggested. She clearly wanted to see if she was ant anything first haha.
Do you have a screenshot of that response?

We call her QVC because of the way she speaks when she's doing a vlog. It's a put on voice to go with the exaggerated hand gestures and the little walks shes does and twirls . They are exactly like the ones you see on the qvc shopping channel šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
SO RUDE!! She means she wants a freebie šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Can Indi loo sit up unaided yet? How old are the twins now? I know they were premature but not by loads surely? Iā€™m her recent stories it looks like she has to support her sitting.. not sure though

Reactions: 1
Can Indi loo sit up unaided yet? How old are the twins now? I know they were premature but not by loads surely? Iā€™m her recent stories it looks like she has to support her sitting.. not sure though
Those stories really annoyed me, it was clear India wanted to get on the floor and move round like Rosabella, but Lucy was too busy looking at ā€˜Rooti Tootiā€™ to notice!

It definitely looks like she needs a bit of support with sitting, I think they both do (based on what Iā€™ve seen in videos etc). In my experience itā€™s not unusual at that age, especially as they were slightly premature. Having said that though, it seems rare that theyā€™re out of their bouncers or seats and actually having a chance to even try and sit on their own šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™re a day older than my baby. He can do so much they canā€™t. :(

Theyā€™re a day older than my baby. He can do so much they canā€™t. :(
My little girl is 4 months and seems a lot more advanced than them both, how sad theyā€™re just stuck in a bouncer all day. She should be doing sensory activities and tummy time but Iā€™ve never seen it!!

Reactions: 2
My little girl is 4 months and seems a lot more advanced than them both, how sad theyā€™re just stuck in a bouncer all day. She should be doing sensory activities and tummy time but Iā€™ve never seen it!!
my little boy could Sit up at 5 months unaided. He had a bouncer for about 3 weeks but he stopped doing things like playing and grabbing thing because he was in it so much (I broke 4 ribs) so we never gave him it back. theyā€™re a godsend when youā€™re having tea or when you need to clean etc but they can rally prevent things sometimes. She just shoved a dummy in their mouth and puts them in the their bouncer

I donā€™t want to be ā€˜that personā€™ especially as itā€™s clear Lucy and Jordan arenā€™t the most attentive parents in the world... but itā€™s a little bit silly to judge babies on whether they are sitting or not, and itā€™s certainly not fair to compare them with other babies! They all develop at their own rates and I think health visitors, GPS etc would be involved if there was a problem. A quick google tells me some babies sit as ā€˜lateā€™ as 9 months old so theyā€™ve plenty of time.

again, I donā€™t want to sound annoying but it just seems silly to judge Lucy on whether or not her babies are sitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The huge shoes have reappeared....
Their shoes always look really disproportionate to their legs šŸ˜–
I know some parents s like to buy shoes a little bit bigger so they last...however these will last them until they are in high school!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The huge shoes have reappeared....
Their shoes always look really disproportionate to their legs šŸ˜–
I know some parents s like to buy shoes a little bit bigger so they last...however these will last them until they are in high school!!
I was just coming in to say that they are enormous

Reactions: 2
I was just coming in to say that they are enormous
You can see they are too big in width too because of how the trainers are creased in the inside. Theyā€™ve had to tie those laces tk within an inch of their lives to make sure they stay on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.