Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wasn’t joking either, I really did it was a filter...😂 she doesn’t normally look like that, has she got less makeup on or something?

I 100% thought it was an ageing filter that people use as a joke! 😂 didn’t realise until you all replied! 😂
I reckon the pale colour makes it look a filter 😆 and the makeup a bit cakey!

Reactions: 1
They can't reach them from the bouncer they are stuck in 23 hours a day so Lucy's plants will be just fine!
Oh yeah true what am I thinking! There was me thinking she might actually hold them whilst feeding or heaven forbid give them a cuddle in bed!

Reactions: 2
What is that thing India is doing while she is being held by Lucy in the 6 month routine video
Its like she is literally desperately back flipping to get out of Lucy's arms
Maybe she isn't used to being held and doesn't like it
Have never ever seen a baby stretch and strain back like that before being held

Also how is Rosabella in a bad mood
Like wtf
A bad mood?
They also seem so unstable when sitting in their high chairs
They don't seem to have the core to sit straight and are wobbling alot
They are almost 7 months too

I’ve just watched a few of Lucy’s recent videos for the first time since she had the twins and i was shocked, is something going on with her health? I can’t believe how out of breath she is all the time?!

Reactions: 3
Feeding the twins from the same bowl with the same spoon 🤢
Twins or not this should not be done
What if one of them was sick or getting sick and she just using the same spoon
Its lazy parenting again

Sorry but that morning routine video was a load of tit. Does she expect us to believe that’s her household on a school morning? I bet it’s chaos. According to her, they all cuddle in bed in the morning (yet she’s frequently said she struggles getting jenson up in the morning and he likes a lay in but somehow he’s now up so early he can cuddle in bed for a while.) Hes then given cereal by his dad who pours it out, then back in the box, then in the bowl again and tops it with red fat free milk for a growing boy. The girls enjoy some sensory (code word for YouTube in another room being ignored) and she goes and rubs some moisturiser in and sometimes does a face of makeup, instead of having a 2 minute shower to be actually clean(?) she then eats porridge in the weirdest way I’ve ever seen (meanwhile the girls are still in the other room.. and GBJ? Asleep still apparently) The girls are then fed their porridge (let’s hope not with red top milk too!) out of the same bowl (I’ve never ever seen a mum do that. Normally two bowls, two spoons? Even if you make a single large bowl and tip half out? That spoon is going in one mouth, in the bowl, mixing food, in the other mouth, back in the food..?!) now they’re all getting dressed, and Jenson helps with the girls. And then morning GBJ, here’s your iPad! Honestly, I don’t believe any of it and if she’s genuinely doing that it’s the most dragged out morning ever. School mornings are normally tight on time and have to be structured to get everyone out the house on time. Why doesn’t she get up and shower 10 minutes before, or shower while Jordan does the girls nappies, then everyone awake all downstairs, pour your own cereals boys as you’re both fully capable and let’s all chat about our day today, girls seeing conversations, healthy eating habits, all the family together, Jenson get yourself changed and Jesse get changed while she does the girls so can assist him if needed, all up and ready to go and Jordan can take both boys for a bike ride to school while Lucy gets the girls down for a nap and tidies round the kitchen. Done.
That was long winded, but her ‘routines’ can’t be helpful to anyone. They’re arse backwards
You couldn't have said that better 100% agree
Can't believe she let's Jesse on the IPad the minute he wakes up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the beg for holidays again, so shameful! She’s even taken to lying now - she is claiming they haven’t been to France since 2017 but they went last year 🙄

Twins or not this should not be done
What if one of them was sick or getting sick and she just using the same spoon
Its lazy parenting again

You couldn't have said that better 100% agree
Can't believe she let's Jesse on the IPad the minute he wakes up
It’s when she uses the spoon to wipe around Rootie Tootie’s mouth and then puts it straight into India’s mouth 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What is that thing India is doing while she is being held by Lucy in the 6 month routine video
Its like she is literally desperately back flipping to get out of Lucy's arms
Maybe she isn't used to being held and doesn't like it
Have never ever seen a baby stretch and strain back like that before being held

Also how is Rosabella in a bad mood
Like wtf
A bad mood?
They also seem so unstable when sitting in their high chairs
They don't seem to have the core to sit straight and are wobbling alot
They are almost 7 months too
I agree, they’re clearly not ready to for those highchairs when they can’t sit unaided!

On the beg for holidays again, so shameful! She’s even taken to lying now - she is claiming they haven’t been to France since 2017 but they went last year 🙄
They actually went twice last year as well once to the Eurocamp place in Langdouc and Rousillon then to Nice for the iron-man, geography is not Lucy's strong point though is it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Also He’s completely missed the mark with it as he shows her putting makeup on and the final presentation saying he’s a lucky man. It looks like it’s based on her looking good only with makeup on lol. I think he wants people to think he’s romantic but it would be more romantic if he showed her without makeup and put a cute caption appreciating her. Very forced and insincere 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait, is she actually going to GIVE those to his teacher? Jesus wept. Just buy the poor love a bottle of wine and a card!
Just what every primary teacher wants... some concrete looking biscuits to scribble on... could be worse LJC could have made them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait, is she actually going to GIVE those to his teacher? Jesus wept. Just buy the poor love a bottle of wine and a card!
Just what every primary teacher wants... some concrete looking biscuits to scribble on... could be worse LJC could have made them.
No 😂 she ordered some others that said “thank you mrs ...” she pictured them the other day. Those are the ones she ordered for jenson 🙂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.