Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like a free holiday but Virgin holidays has still got my money from the holiday I booked with them but they cancelled and will not be refunding me till 8 October. F off Lucy you’re literally looking for a free holiday out of other people’s money!!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 182341
Yet again , begging for a free holiday abroad! Why doesn't she do a staycation or something more manageable! 😐 But I thought they were going to her dads house in France?
so I think she's maybe realised that asking for a free holiday is unlikely to happen as hardly any companies have any stability just now to hand out freebies to these poncing nutters !! so next best thing is a free spa day away with dunderheid!!

Reactions: 3
It’s so bloody embarrassing isn’t it!!
As mentioned above I can’t believe how many times she has posted about THAT turkey holiday!!
The same story but worded abit differently each time but the end story is about her feeling so rough pregnant with the twins!!
Does she think that now warrants a free gifted holiday after her last awfull holiday?!
No Lucy
What does warrant a gifted free all inclusive holiday is all the NHS and key workers who have worked throughout this deathly pandemic putting there lives at risk!!
Not you love
I doubt she even paid for the TUI family holiday I reckon as it was for the Mums 60th she probably covered it Lucy doesn't seem the type to want to pay for it if someone else is offering. When they first tsrated going to lanzarotte it was because Jordans parents were going and funded it.

Reactions: 3
I honestly wonder how much money they really make?
Jordan can’t be earning more being a fake Joe Wicks than he was when he was working.
They never seem to pay for anything... I know that’s her “lifestyle” but her beggy ways really make me think maybe they’re skint (ok not skint, but not making a comfortable wage for a family with two boys and twin girls)

Reactions: 4
I honestly wonder how much money they really make?
Jordan can’t be earning more being a fake Joe Wicks than he was when he was working.
They never seem to pay for anything... I know that’s her “lifestyle” but her beggy ways really make me think maybe they’re skint (ok not skint, but not making a comfortable wage for a family with two boys and twin girls)
I don’t think it’s that they can’t afford it it becomes the mindset of ‘why should I pay, when I can get given it?’
I wonder how these kids will grow up and what respect for things they might have or might not. I remember having to share a bath with my mum as a kid we were too poor to afford more than one.

She clearly hates the abc pram or whatever it is but won’t pay for a bugaboo. She got given one cybex high chair so why pay for another

Won’t extend or loft extend probably because the company won’t pay anymore

It’s absolutely vile behaviour

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.