Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy saying ‘post partum’. Is this not an American term? Am I wrong in thinking us British call it ‘post-natal’?!

Reactions: 2
yeah she seems lovely and down to earth.
Nothing personal against this woman in particular but I don't think those close to these mummy vloggers are nice people, they're either two faced, sycophants or as money grabbing as the vlogger. They watch these childrens privacy and security posted on line, watch vloggers lie beg and weasel, and say nothing. I couldn't be friends with people like the Carters, I like to think my morals would get in the way. Many of the partners, families and friends are simply enablers of bad behaviour.

I'd have fallen out with plenty of friends and family if they acted the way these Channel Scum vloggers do!

Reactions: 3
I don't follow Elle, but saw Lucy say she's in Ibiza (because that's sensible 🙄).
Have they been gifted a holiday? Imagine your little sister getting a free holiday while you're desperately flogging your kids and begging for a freebie. Or would it be worse if they've paid for a lovely trip out of their own pocket whilst you have to beg for one? Either way it's pathetic. Guessing Jordans not the new Joe Wicks yet and no ones swiping up on those awful outfits so they can't afford a holiday for 6 yet? Shame, bet if they both had actual jobs they wouldn't need to post cap in hand on social media!

Reactions: 6
I think Lucy struggles a hell of a lot more with the twins and four in total (5 if you count Jordan 🤣) than what she lets on. But struggling doesn't fit into this channel mum super mum image she's trying to promote. She will always put the money first no matter what.
You know what though I’d have so much more respect for her, and I’m sure she would do better with her following if she was honest or vlogged about genuine parenting/ baby issues.
I have a 3 week old baby and she has terrible reflux- I actually scrolled back through Lucy’s videos to see if she discussed anything to do with the twins reflux, symptoms, treatment etc- nothing. Now imagine the good she could have done if she had done a proper video discussing her experience with it.
She makes out life is all rosy and perfect when it can’t be with all those kids, she genuinely must be shattered!

Reactions: 7
You know what though I’d have so much more respect for her, and I’m sure she would do better with her following if she was honest or vlogged about genuine parenting/ baby issues.
I have a 3 week old baby and she has terrible reflux- I actually scrolled back through Lucy’s videos to see if she discussed anything to do with the twins reflux, symptoms, treatment etc- nothing. Now imagine the good she could have done if she had done a proper video discussing her experience with it.
She makes out life is all rosy and perfect when it can’t be with all those kids, she genuinely must be shattered!
Totally. The boys are glued to the games all the time as well. It must be hard even with Jordan at home, but she's always QVC ready with a fake smile. Reflux is the worst my nearly 2yr old had it when he was small and the lack of sleep nearly killed me and sent me crazy. He used to scream day and night for months, even if you held him. Hope your little one gets better soon. They do seem to come out of it eventually but it's horrendous, it's so upsetting. I can't imagine having 2 newborns with it. I have thought she looks knackered lately. She used to moan a lot and kept repeatedly saying - no more babies! but since it was mentioned on here, she's stopped it would seem.

Elle Darby paid for her holiday. But she’s not opposed to begging for freebies. I’ve read at least four times in the last month about Lucys family trip to Turkey where she was preggers with the twins and was feeling sick. Just say you had a horrible time Lucy we’d all find it a bit more relatable!! And she defo wants a freebie. There doesn’t seem to many holiday companies dishing Them out in this worldwide pandemic situation.

Reactions: 9
Elle Darby paid for her holiday. But she’s not opposed to begging for freebies. I’ve read at least four times in the last month about Lucys family trip to Turkey where she was preggers with the twins and was feeling sick. Just say you had a horrible time Lucy we’d all find it a bit more relatable!! And she defo wants a freebie. There doesn’t seem to many holiday companies dishing Them out in this worldwide pandemic situation.
I can't quite believe she's trying her luck and on the scab at a time like this, she's ridiculous. I'm in no hurry at all to take my child abroad after all these deaths worldwide.

Reactions: 2
Totally. The boys are glued to the games all the time as well. It must be hard even with Jordan at home, but she's always QVC ready with a fake smile. Reflux is the worst my nearly 2yr old had it when he was small and the lack of sleep nearly killed me and sent me crazy. He used to scream day and night for months, even if you held him. Hope your little one gets better soon. They do seem to come out of it eventually but it's horrendous, it's so upsetting. I can't imagine having 2 newborns with it. I have thought she looks knackered lately. She used to moan a lot and kept repeatedly saying - no more babies! but since it was mentioned on here, she's stopped it would seem.
thank you, combine with colic And I am pretty much a zombie 😂
It’s given me a total different perspective on the mummy bloggers. A younger, more naive version of myself probably would have ended up in a dangerous place watching people like Lucy, but I can see through her insta filter and can see she’s shattered, unhappy, struggling with 4 kids (rightly so they must be hard work!) and struggling to get her pre-baby body back!

I also totally agree about the comments on how she’s lots her style- she’s not a hot 20 something now!

Reactions: 5
Still uploading more photos from previous holidays on her stories, she honestly has no shame! Lucy if you want to go on holiday, stop buying hauls of unnecessary clothes every week, support the travel industry you love so much by paying yourself and go!

Reactions: 13
Is Jordan not doing his joint workouts with Lucy anymore?! Oh but she always looked like she loved doing them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still uploading more photos from previous holidays on her stories, she honestly has no shame! Lucy if you want to go on holiday, stop buying hauls of unnecessary clothes every week, support the travel industry you love so much by paying yourself and go!
It’s so bloody embarrassing isn’t it!!
As mentioned above I can’t believe how many times she has posted about THAT turkey holiday!!
The same story but worded abit differently each time but the end story is about her feeling so rough pregnant with the twins!!
Does she think that now warrants a free gifted holiday after her last awfull holiday?!
No Lucy
What does warrant a gifted free all inclusive holiday is all the NHS and key workers who have worked throughout this deathly pandemic putting there lives at risk!!
Not you love

Reactions: 10
IMG_8690.PNG

Yet again , begging for a free holiday abroad! Why doesn't she do a staycation or something more manageable! 😐 But I thought they were going to her dads house in France?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 182003
I'm sure Lucy is delighted with this illustration of herself. 🙈😂🙈😂
oh my Christ!!!!!😬😲😲 between those beady wee eyes and the big banana feet she looks like a cross between no face and sideshow bob :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: aww man I cant breathe !!! I reckon the artist is having a good laugh at these dickheads 👏🙊

View attachment 182003
I'm sure Lucy is delighted with this illustration of herself. 🙈😂🙈😂
oh my Christ!!!!!😬😲😲 between those beady wee eyes and the big banana feet she looks like a cross between no face and sideshow bob :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: aww man I cant breathe !!! I reckon the artist is having a good laugh at these dickheads 👏🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.