Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Lucy still hang out with her bestie, the girl with the red hair? I couldn't believe it when the girl was pregnant and Lucy had her sitting by her side while she got pampered at the hairdressers🤣🤣🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does Lucy still hang out with her bestie, the girl with the red hair? I couldn't believe it when the girl was pregnant and Lucy had her sitting by her side while she got pampered at the hairdressers🤣🤣🥴
claire? i believe so...she comments on her photos a lot

Reactions: 3
Ah is that her name? I couldn't remember. They seem like chalk and cheese! I'll have to have a nose.
yeah i always think it seems a bit of an odd friendship tbh 🙈 they definitely don't seem the type to be friends at school, like lucy wouldnt be seen dead with her kind of thing haha

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looking for a pic of Lucy’s friend Claire to post here I came across this instead and WTF! He can’t be serious 😂😂😂😂
D0F430B2-24F0-4E10-AD87-81CFB21E209F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found her - Claire Louise surridge. She seems like a nice normal, totally unpretentious mother of two boys. How on earth does she put up with the Darby lot

Reactions: 2
new to this thread so firstly hello:)……….. so ……. just watched her weird look at me sell overpriced Barnardo's dresses and I have to say in the words of Nikki gramham ….. WHO THE HELL IS SHE :eek::eek::ROFLMAO: wasn't sure is she was possessed, she thought she was in some sort of music video and was due to break out in a dance they way she was moving or was about to repent for her sins the way she was moving those pray hands about !!!! surely she cant think 1, those dresses look nice ( felt id been transported back in time to a bygone era where if a woman had her legs out it'd be off with her head ) or 2, this is a professional and convincing way to sell any product let alone rank dresses that look like they've came from a nursery dress up box there so badly sized and out of shape?? also that weird side step jig shes doing just makes her look like stumpy dumpy !!:LOL:(n)not a good look pal lol

Reactions: 2
I'm not one for following trends but wtf is with the pretty feminine dress and the big tweenie looking army boots, looks absolutely ridiculous, her feet must be so hot and sweaty!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She talks to Jordan like he's one of her children. She is incredibly patranising. And although she trys to act like a 15 year old with the way she dresses and slaps on loads of make up, she's got the personality of a dead fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not one for following trends but wtf is with the pretty feminine dress and the big tweenie looking army boots, looks absolutely ridiculous, her feet must be so hot and sweaty!
I wear midi or maxi dresses with biker boots 😂
In the winter 😂

I cannot get over those images of her on Jordans account she's literally twice the size she makes out
And im not fat shaming I'm far from a size 10 myself but come one Lucy own it
Stop squeezing yourself into horrible unflattering too small clothes and dress for your new shape

Reactions: 9
It’s such a shame that she must feel so insecure, her and Elle both, that they squeeze into smaller sizes and edit their pics to give the impression they’re smaller than what they are. Both have beautiful figures, and especially Lucy after 4 children and only 6 months post partum from twins!! Gorgeous figure anyway, and actually bloody incredible considering the kids! But so harmful to others, esp impressionable young girls when they then compare themselves to the lie instead of the reality. You have daughters now Lucy, think of how things of this nature could impact their confidence in years to come

Reactions: 12
It’s such a shame that she must feel so insecure, her and Elle both, that they squeeze into smaller sizes and edit their pics to give the impression they’re smaller than what they are. Both have beautiful figures, and especially Lucy after 4 children and only 6 months post partum from twins!! Gorgeous figure anyway, and actually bloody incredible considering the kids! But so harmful to others, esp impressionable young girls when they then compare themselves to the lie instead of the reality. You have daughters now Lucy, think of how things of this nature could impact their confidence in years to come
Exactly, I didn't bounce back straight away after having my children, luckily I'm quite chilled and didn't let it get to me but now I'm back to my normal self I realise even more that nobody should feel the pressure to be able to pose half naked on social media. That is the only reason why she shows off so much, she needs to compliments to feed her ego. I couldn't give a tit what anyone thinks of me, but I care about what I think of me so I did it for myself, and I deffo could put half naked pics up but I respect myself and don't like to look cheap 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Lucy struggles a hell of a lot more with the twins and four in total (5 if you count Jordan 🤣) than what she lets on. But struggling doesn't fit into this channel mum super mum image she's trying to promote. She will always put the money first no matter what.

Reactions: 9
I think Lucy struggles a hell of a lot more with the twins and four in total (5 if you count Jordan 🤣) than what she lets on. But struggling doesn't fit into this channel mum super mum image she's trying to promote. She will always put the money first no matter what.
Me too
I think it’s all gone horribly wrong
No one could of forecast COVID 19 when she was expecting them and this was her peak time with having the twins being out and about showing them off but it didn’t happen like that
They were what about 10 weeks when corona hit and now they are nearly 7 months old now we are aloud out!
The fun cute bit of them being teeny tiny like dollies and the newborn stage has been and gone and now the hard work starts they moving about and not newborns anymore
She is tired and worn out and it shows
It didn’t quite go to plan because of COVID and having to be stuck in with all four of her kids one which is a very naughty child
I don’t envy her one bit I think she has bit of more then she can chew
We all saw Jordan’s reaction to being pregnant
Then we saw his reaction to finding out they were having two babies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.