Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauty salons allowed to open but not perform procedures etc on the face... Oh dear when will she get her filler top up now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Lucy doesnt really want to take her 4 kids to her Dads home in the South of France, even if they drive but will they are looking to go to Ibiza soon, Makes sense

Reactions: 1
85211DB8-B083-4018-A69D-4A415F23575C.png

Why does she always have to involve Rosabella in posts about India🙄 We all know if this post was about Rosabella then India wouldn’t get a mention. She has clear favourites and it will be so disheartening to India and Jenson as they get older and begin to realise!

Reactions: 8
Funny how thats the first time we've seen anything related to weaning.

Something very fishy going on there. Weaning is prime content for mummy vloggers, and weaning twins, revolutionary! So why don't we have an influx of "twin weaning routine" "Amazon twin weaning favourites" etc

Reactions: 5
Funny how thats the first time we've seen anything related to weaning.

Something very fishy going on there. Weaning is prime content for mummy vloggers, and weaning twins, revolutionary! So why don't we have an influx of "twin weaning routine" "Amazon twin weaning favourites" etc

Also given the fact the twins had significant reflux they do usually suggest weaning between 4-6months and keep a closer eye on their weight etc. The girls are still sick a lot, as she mentions baby sick on the daily, so it’s weird that she’s not talking weaning at all? What ever her stand point is, it’s something relevant for a lot of mums and a big topic instead of repeatedly doing routine after routine vid. If she chose to wait to wean, how she’s found weaning with reflux, what they eat in a day, product must haves.. the list is endless for her!
I can just imagine how every time she sees her new niece it will be ‘it’s hard with two isn’t it! Imagine having twins Emily!’ It’s not the same Lucy. We know you read here so please let’s make it clear before you even start.. it’s not the same. Twins as newborns are SO much more work so yes that would be harder for you. But plonking both down and doing sensory play with the both at the same time, bathing them both together, all of it is routine (your fav) and basically a conveyer belt of kid after kid. When they have a small age gap it’s different, it’s hard in different ways, some ways easier than twins others harder. The guilt of the first one having your everything now always having to wait, the challenge of playing with relevant things with one while juggling the other, battle of the tv show, holding hands for one to learn to wobbly walk but also interact with the other.. sonny will be 1, it’s a demanding age to have a newborn. Don’t make it all a big joke about how you are a saint. It doesn’t count when you leave the kids to Xbox and their bouncers all day long. And let’s not forget you have a husband at home to help.

As for them paying frank.. hm. I think they would get mates rates. Especially Lucy considering Jordan sometimes works with him. Bet Elle gets a good price but considering she has him even hang her pictures and mirrors the amount she gets him to do knocking a bit off would still be a good bill at the end of it. That’s my bet anyway

Reactions: 7
Also given the fact the twins had significant reflux they do usually suggest weaning between 4-6months and keep a closer eye on their weight etc. The girls are still sick a lot, as she mentions baby sick on the daily, so it’s weird that she’s not talking weaning at all? What ever her stand point is, it’s something relevant for a lot of mums and a big topic instead of repeatedly doing routine after routine vid. If she chose to wait to wean, how she’s found weaning with reflux, what they eat in a day, product must haves.. the list is endless for her!
I can just imagine how every time she sees her new niece it will be ‘it’s hard with two isn’t it! Imagine having twins Emily!’ It’s not the same Lucy. We know you read here so please let’s make it clear before you even start.. it’s not the same. Twins as newborns are SO much more work so yes that would be harder for you. But plonking both down and doing sensory play with the both at the same time, bathing them both together, all of it is routine (your fav) and basically a conveyer belt of kid after kid. When they have a small age gap it’s different, it’s hard in different ways, some ways easier than twins others harder. The guilt of the first one having your everything now always having to wait, the challenge of playing with relevant things with one while juggling the other, battle of the tv show, holding hands for one to learn to wobbly walk but also interact with the other.. sonny will be 1, it’s a demanding age to have a newborn. Don’t make it all a big joke about how you are a saint. It doesn’t count when you leave the kids to Xbox and their bouncers all day long. And let’s not forget you have a husband at home to help.

As for them paying frank.. hm. I think they would get mates rates. Especially Lucy considering Jordan sometimes works with him. Bet Elle gets a good price but considering she has him even hang her pictures and mirrors the amount she gets him to do knocking a bit off would still be a good bill at the end of it. That’s my bet anyway
Can I just say that the twins actually didn't have significant reflux
All babies puke up
If babies are fed lying down not winded properly in bouncers etc with one bottle in your hand and the other being propped up to the other baby with your arm then yes babies will puke up, reflux is a totally different ball game than what Lucy described and what I saw on her stories with the twins gaz g shores both babies had reflux and if you watch his GF insta that is true reflux not just sick from being fed lying down flat
She even said that they didn't even get the twins out the cot at night to feed them
But I agree with everything else you have said
It makes me think she is maybe doing just pouches that she isn't constantly ramming it down our throats and she knows she will get a backlash if she films that and shows pouches etc
If the woman had her and her hubby at home 24/7 and couldn't even be bothered to lift a newborn little beautiful baby out of their bouncer to feed them properly and wind properly then I'm sure she isn't too bothered about weaning baby led cause she can't be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All babies puke up
If babies are fed lying down not winded properly in bouncers etc with one bottle in your hand and the other being propped up to the other baby with your arm then yes babies will puke up, reflux is a totally different ball game than what Lucy described and what I saw on her stories with the twins gaz g shores both babies had reflux and if you watch his GF insta that is true reflux not just sick from being fed lying down flat
She even said that they didn't even get the twins out the cot at night to feed them
It makes me think she is maybe doing just pouches that she isn't constantly ramming it down our throats and she knows she will get a backlash if she films that and shows pouches etc
If the woman had her and her hubby at home 24/7 and couldn't even be bothered to lift a newborn little beautiful baby out of their bouncer to feed them properly and wind properly then I'm sure she isn't too bothered about weaning baby led cause she can't be arsed
It would make me so mad, all of them ‘routine’ videos and not one single clip of her burping those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The top is a bit to tight you can see the buttons popping BUT I do actually think good on lucy for posting it as you can see her rolls over her Jean's which a lot of instagrammers wouldnt dare post!

Blimey looks like someone needs to rethink what size top they need 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Blimey looks like someone needs to rethink what size top they need 🤣
I think it’s quite nice and refreshing to see tummy rolls rather than her filtering herself to perfection in every single image. It’s just where she’s wearing a high waisted belt. I’m sure she’ll look back on that photo when her girls are grown up and think what a special photo from happy times

• Heart
Reactions: 15
its the buttons popping from her boobs i was talking about not the tummy rolls just to clarify!

Reactions: 9
I agree. Reflux is horrendous and you know it when you see it. She didn’t even bother giving the girls the medications for it and often would say she ‘needs to order more actually as they ran out and have been bad the last few days’ in the early day’s.. it that was reflux you’d make damn sure you didn’t run out, and a lot of babies still suffer even with the treatments let alone forgetting to give it to them. Every feed was in that bloody pillow and they were in the swings all the time being jiggled about, so yes I agree with you.. however she’s does moan about the sick a lot on videos and IG stories and the girls do see a doctor for reflux (because they obviously assume she knows to burp a baby- especially as she is mum of 4!) so what I meant was as she feels they have reflux rather than a consequence of her own actions and the doctors ‘treat’ them for it, I’m surprised she’s not even discussed opting to wait for weaning etc. She loves to share an NHS page doesn’t she! Saying that.. I bet she doesn’t even go to the dietician appointments if she doesn’t bother with consistent treatments and medicines for them so maybe that’s a big reason there’s no talk of weaning. She’s gone on about reflux and if that was the case then she would have to be mindful with weaning, following the traffic light system and being careful of foods that trigger it. It would mean research, home cooking, food diaries and cooperating alongside other professionals for both girls individually. All a bit much for Lucy. Easier to give them a pouch and not include anything in the videos.

All babies puke up

Reactions: 3
I used to think Lucy was attractive but she really isn’t at all without make up! She really looks like her twin sisters!
I think her twin sisters are beautiful, the warmth and kindness radiates from their smiles. Lucy has a very strange side profile, she's all face if that makes sense.

I thought he looked too skinny when next to Lucy the other day, he made her look quite big ! I wouldnt trust any of his nutrition advice as his knowledge and understanding is limited.
Nutritional advice, I wouldn't trust him to pour milk on my cereal, he is definitely a gluten free wrap short of a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.