Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when he goes on about calories etc. Why does he need to lose weight. It just appears like a binge excessive exercise and food obsession.

Reactions: 5
I hate it when he goes on about calories etc. Why does he need to lose weight. It just appears like a binge excessive exercise and food obsession.
He is trying to be Joe wicks. That guy binges then exercises excessively and has a disturbing obsession with not only his food but his daughters.

Reactions: 10
I thought he looked too skinny when next to Lucy the other day, he made her look quite big ! I wouldnt trust any of his nutrition advice as his knowledge and understanding is limited.

I used to think Lucy was attractive but she really isn’t at all without make up! She really looks like her twin sisters!
Yep snap
The make up and filters do not add up to what she looks like on Jordan’s stories and pics
She has lost her looks massively
Wish she would just focus on being a mum as opposed to trying to be some sex object
I don’t think I ever see her covered up
Something is always out!
Like you remind us daily your a mum of four now so act it!!!

Reactions: 4
I knew this is mean but have been thinking this lately. Does Jordan look at her two older sisters and Wonder if that’s what he’s got in store for him in the next couple of years??

• Haha
  • Wow
I knew this is mean but have been thinking this lately. Does Jordan look at her two older sisters and Wonder if that’s what he’s got in store for him in the next couple of years??
How much older are the twins ? I find one of their husbands quite attractive but that might be partly because he's forces and i love a guy in uniform 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are older than Lucy. Don’t know by how much! I’ve never seen their partners. I just saw an Instagram story did about little sister Katie’s birthday!

They are older than Lucy. Don’t know by how much! I’ve never seen their partners. I just saw an Instagram story did about little sister Katie’s birthday! I’m sure they’re lovely people though and it’s not all about looks 😔

They are older than Lucy. Don’t know by how much! I’ve never seen their partners. I just saw an Instagram story did about little sister Katie’s birthday!
They are 33, Natalies patner is in RAF, I think they were childhood sweethearts as she posted a pic 15 years ago of them on insta recently. I don't know much about Sophie partner, I think he is a bit older and has kids from a previous relationship.

He is trying to be Joe wicks. That guy binges then exercises excessively and has a disturbing obsession with not only his food but his daughters.
Why is it "disturbing" that he's obsessed with his daughters? (Unsure whether you mean Joe or Jordan, but irrelevant either way) Isn't any parent?

Reactions: 4
Why is it "disturbing" that he's obsessed with his daughters? (Unsure whether you mean Joe or Jordan, but irrelevant either way) Isn't any parent?
I think it was meant that joe wicks is obsessed with his daughter’s food, which he is he pokes it and scrutinises everything she eats/doesn’t eat. He’s so irritating.

Reactions: 5
I think it was meant that joe wicks is obsessed with his daughter’s food, which he is he pokes it and scrutinises everything she eats/doesn’t eat. He’s so irritating.
Ohh I see if that's the case I honestly have no clue about Joe wicks haha

Reactions: 2
Yes, this is what i meant, sorry if i wasn't clear! Jordan only seems to obsess over himself.

You think Jordan has a disturbing obsession over his twins? Really?
Not I mean that Joe wicks has an obsession with what his daughter eats, how much she eats etc. doesn't let her eat in peace and always pokes and prods at her food and has his phone shoved in her face when she's eating. she doesn't get to eat carbs. He always binging on burgers and chocolate and pizzas while she gets stuck bland mush. I don't think Jordan has any such issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, this is what i meant, sorry if i wasn't clear! Jordan only seems to obsess over himself.

Not I mean that Joe wicks has an obsession with what his daughter eats, how much she eats etc. doesn't let her eat in peace and always pokes and prods at her food and has his phone shoved in her face when she's eating. she doesn't get to eat carbs. He always binging on burgers and chocolate and pizzas while she gets stuck bland mush. I don't think Jordan has any such issues.
Jesus I had no idea joe wicks was like that, no carbs ?! Carbs are good for you, obviously processed carbs not so much, but everything in moderation

Jesus I had no idea joe wicks was like that, no carbs ?! Carbs are good for you, obviously processed carbs not so much, but everything in moderation
Head over to the joe wicks thread 😂 he’s an absolute head case. How someone who clearly has issues with food is able to teach people about food is beyond me!

Reactions: 1
just came here to say I actually think Lucy looks lovely with natural hair and no makeup

just came here to say I actually think Lucy looks lovely with natural hair and no makeup
I just went back to check to realise she has a filter on it 🤦‍♀️🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I blink and miss her mention Katie's birthday yesterday? I suspect the low amount of stories compared to usual was because they were celebrating but she I'm sure would normally wish a happy birthday or mention something.

Reactions: 1
They deffo would have have done something for Katie's bday. If they haven't, I'll be stunned. They all drive me insane with their flouncing, money grabbing and attitudes, but they seem big on family gatherings so I doubt a little thing like a pandemic 😏 would stop them

Reactions: 7
Did I blink and miss her mention Katie's birthday yesterday? I suspect the low amount of stories compared to usual was because they were celebrating but she I'm sure would normally wish a happy birthday or mention something.
She did a whole post wishing her happy birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.