Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus they’re 6m so I’m sure they can sit in the seat attachment of their pushchair now. I get it when it’s that awkward stage where they’re too small for the seat but don’t wanna lie down the car seat is handy (as long as they are taken out too!) but at 6months they should be in the seats

Bet she holding out for a bugaboo donkey and she’ll say about how she wants them side by side or some crap 😂
I've always thought she wanted a bugaboo donkey. They're much more stylish than that ABC Zoom that shes got, which just looks so bulky.

Reactions: 3
She’s had them in the car seats from day 1 for hours and hours. My baby is 2 weeks old and she’s in the car seat for the least amount of time possible- So dangerous!

Reactions: 4
Why does she act like she’s the only person to have a few children? Jordan on the phone to a hotel wondering if they have rooms big enough 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she act like she’s the only person to have a few children? Jordan on the phone to a hotel wondering if they have rooms big enough 🙄
begging a business more like i doubt they will pay for hotel themselves, if they have to it will be a cheap small room and they will lie about room capacity

Reactions: 2
I think she’s left the skins on the potatoes.And she boiled a sauce with yoghurt in. Yoghurt does not react well to heat. I am of course a culinary genius!!

Reactions: 3
I was thinking it might be cauliflower mash but surely that would be veg overload what with the broccili/asparagus mutant green veg already on the plate. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.