Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah thats where the business is now registered to, it just came up as a guest house when i searched it. My geography is poor, is that anywhere near Bath ?
Not far, 45-60mins ish. Chepstow is only over the bridge and bath to wales on the m4 isn’t far

I think she's lying again about the planning permission I bet she didn't even put it through! and I think the company who was doing it for free pulled out..

Reactions: 4
Yeah thats where the business is now registered to, it just came up as a guest house when i searched it. My geography is poor, is that anywhere near Bath ?
Nowhere near it it's about an hour away on the other side of the Severn bridge. I'm quite close to Chepstow. Chepstow is on the border of England and Wales.

I feel like she’s got a bit jealous of elle’s house and now she wants to move and have an influencers mansion like the rest of them do!🙄

I think she's lying again about the planning permission I bet she didn't even put it through! and I think the company who was doing it for free pulled out..
It went for approval in September and think got approved late November time, plans should still be visible on the wiltshire Council website. Something must of happened with the brand

It is lovely there. Not a lot going on but perfect if you want a slower pace of life. Loads of History and pretty houses. My friend has just relocated from Bristol and they absolutely love it there 😍

It’s mad how much cheaper across the bridge is compared to Bristol!

Reactions: 2
It’s mad how much cheaper across the bridge is compared to Bristol!
The amount of people who have moved to Chepstow and the surrounding areas from the Brizzle area the last few years is crazy! You can get like a 4 bed house for the price of a 2/3 over the bridge 😳

Reactions: 3
omg her new video, she’s SO BORING. Also cringed when she said “I really sounded like a mum of 4 then when I said cool”, did you guys know that she’s got 4 (FOUR) kids, because she never mentions it
God she is the most mundane person ever, it’s like there’s nothing else to her personality other than being a mum of four. Like she doesn’t even have any other hobbies or interests

Reactions: 6
God she is the most mundane person ever, it’s like there’s nothing else to her personality other than being a mum of four. Like she doesn’t even have any other hobbies or interests
her old LinkedIn account for Lucy Darby says i love hair and beauty, besides her so called Mum Bun she doesnt even do much with her hair, to say its her love

Reactions: 3
Her and Jordan are so boring and thick. Can you imagine what the two of them talk about? Good god I bet it is mind numbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Jordan can't read the instructions on plant food, no big surprise.
What's wrong Lucy, doesn't Reading Eggs do free dumb husband content?

I know Jordan isn't always the brightest spark but the way she talks to him/about him is so odd. Quite passive aggressive at times. Does he speak to her the same? I would imagine if he did, roles reversed etc that it would be unacceptable. They are a couple that I can't really imagine having deep and meaningful conversations together, meaning of life etc.

Reactions: 12
I know Jordan isn't always the brightest spark but the way she talks to him/about him is so odd. Quite passive aggressive at times. Does he speak to her the same? I would imagine if he did, roles reversed etc that it would be unacceptable. They are a couple that I can't really imagine having deep and meaningful conversations together, meaning of life etc.
She’s so rude to him. Yeah ok it’s annoying he’s killed your plants but to be so condescending is rude. Like you said if he was like that to her surely there would be uproar?

Bit bored of the sudden plant and garden obsession. Makes me cringe shes got a fake plant in the garden 😂

Reactions: 13
Horrible how she speaks to him, I actually like him, he may not be the brightest but he is funny and he seems genuinely kind.

Reactions: 9
Everytime she opens her gob I hear Emily Norris. It's really starting to wind me up how much she wants to be her! Fake voice, fake smile, weird pauses in her sentences. It just doesn't flow. It's like listening to a doll who's stuttering on low battery and needs a whack around the back of the head to make it work again.

I hope this family channel tanks it'll be hilarious. What do they have to say on there that we don't see anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jordan gets his own back by posting really unflattering photos of her. And putting those filters on her that give you weird shape faces and big noses. She must hate it. So he knows how to press her buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her playmat (probably gifted) is going to a pregnant friend, that must be code for selling it, if you were giving it you'd wait until the friend actual had her baby and had use for it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.