Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those flights would of been very cheap, i doubt she will want to pay for ferry plus cabins, fuel and tolls

Reactions: 1
We sent my son’s passport off for renewal quite early on in lockdown and it came back within a week. It was an 18 year olds passport renewal.! And one of those babies is behind in development to the other. The one she calls rootie is more forward!

It’s all very strange. She’s had a 30th birthday but not one photo on her , Jordan’s or Ellie’s gram that saying to me she’s had a big party and don’t want to be slated for it because of the whole Covid tit going on

Reactions: 15
It’s all very strange. She’s had a 30th birthday but not one photo on her , Jordan’s or Ellie’s gram that saying to me she’s had a big party and don’t want to be slated for it because of the whole Covid tit going on
They’ve 1000% had a big party!!

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this. She's had a big birthday and barely any attention for it?! It's deffo all been vlogged I'd say. I'm sure we'll be treated to it soon enough.

Reactions: 8
omg her new video, she’s SO BORING. Also cringed when she said “I really sounded like a mum of 4 then when I said cool”, did you guys know that she’s got 4 (FOUR) kids, because she never mentions it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Elle just said in her stories that her and Con are going to her dads place in France end of July as well so it’s obviously gonna be a big family holiday. I don’t know about anyone else but taking kids abroad with loads of people doesn’t seem like the best idea right now? Yeah I get restrictions are being lifted but covid is still very much a big issue, why can’t they just wait till next year? 🙄

Reactions: 15
I wonder what this "brand" they are launching will be, they recently changed their company JMMC Media from their home address to a property in Chepstow, which is actually a guest house ? is this some money dodgy scheme there seemed to of been a fair few company changes in May. I wonder if Giles has been helping out

Elle just said in her stories that her and Con are going to her dads place in France end of July as well so it’s obviously gonna be a big family holiday. I don’t know about anyone else but taking kids abroad with loads of people doesn’t seem like the best idea right now? Yeah I get restrictions are being lifted but covid is still very much a big issue, why can’t they just wait till next year? 🙄
Simply because they’re selfish and put themselves before their kids. It’s all for content x

Reactions: 6
I wonder what this "brand" they are launching will be, they recently changed their company JMMC Media from their home address to a property in Chepstow, which is actually a guest house ? is this some money dodgy scheme there seemed to of been a fair few company changes in May. I wonder if Giles has been helping out
Her father's pub is in Chepstow. The Three Tuns I believe? Sorry admin if that's not allowed. It was featured in one of her vlogs.

Definitely something dodgy going on there Jordans details have him as country of residence: Wales plus the bussines registered address is in Monmouthshire

Reactions: 2
Her father's pub is in Chepstow. The Three Tuns I believe? Sorry admin if that's not allowed. It was featured in one of her vlogs.
Yeah thats where the business is now registered to, it just came up as a guest house when i searched it. My geography is poor, is that anywhere near Bath ?

Definitely something dodgy going on there Jordans details have him as country of residence: Wales plus the bussines registered address is in Monmouthshire
Her father has 3 pubs from what I remember so probably using those addresses as some loop hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.