Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah thats where the business is now registered to, it just came up as a guest house when i searched it. My geography is poor, is that anywhere near Bath ?
No, not really - They actually live in town called Trowbridge in Wiltshire, it’s not that far from Bath, but definitely not Bath!

Reactions: 1
So I went to watch her new video on YouTube, searched 'The Carters' and basically it's all videos of Beyonce and Jay-z, also The Carters 😂. You have to scroll through loads of others before you get to 30 year old Lucy's video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she made a video with katie about her learning disability, exploitation for views or what.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if they moved over the bridge as it’s soooo much cheaper And they could get a bigger house. Mind you her area isn’t the most expensive part of fake Bath 😂

I wish people would stop going on about the accent, he has a regional accent so what?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I went to watch her new video on YouTube, searched 'The Carters' and basically it's all videos of Beyonce and Jay-z, also The Carters 😂. You have to scroll through loads of others before you get to 30 year old Lucy's video.
This is very funny 😂
I wonder I they will change it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've looked a few times and I can't find it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, not really - They actually live in town called Trowbridge in Wiltshire, it’s not that far from Bath, but definitely not Bath!
I can confirm 100% Trowbridge is not bath, not sure if it’s changed but it was super chavvy with lots of violence and crime. They’ve tried to gentrify it but it’s still 20-30 mins from bath and is in Wiltshire. Bath is in Somerset and a completely different county!

Reactions: 4
Horrible how she speaks to him, I actually like him, he may not be the brightest but he is funny and he seems genuinely kind.
He’s dim but I feel like they’re the couple where he’d happily help you with you with shopping if you were struggling and she would just glare the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s dim but I feel like they’re the couple where he’d happily help you with you with shopping if you were struggling and she would just glare the whole time
Yeah I do think Jordan seems nice tbf, not Lucy so much 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can confirm 100% Trowbridge is not bath, not sure if it’s changed but it was super chavvy with lots of violence and crime. They’ve tried to gentrify it but it’s still 20-30 mins from bath and is in Wiltshire. Bath is in Somerset and a completely different county!
She definitely likes to think she lives in Bath 🙄 I live 20-30 mins away from Cambridge so I might start telling people I am from Cambridge even though it is in a different county 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon if Lucy hadn't of fallen pregnant with Jenson so soon into relationship they wouldn't of stayed together long term. Jordan would more suited to a partner who was more into outdoor triathlon life and similar personality, instead he has been brainwashed and formulated into a social media influencer/QVC salesman when its just not him. As for the PT course the only reason Lucy is supporting it as she thinks he will be the next Joe Wicks, im not sure why she feels it will bring success though as Elle and Jordan seemed to have pretty been unsuccessful with their PT careers.

Reactions: 12
I think Jordan has lost some of his intelligence living with Lucy for so long and been around a narcassit focused on appearances. He was privately educated he must have some intellect.

Reactions: 8
Horrible how she speaks to him, I actually like him, he may not be the brightest but he is funny and he seems genuinely kind.
Second that. Their relationship doesn't look very loving, I feel like they're just together for the sake of the kids now

Reactions: 8
Oh I’m dying!
I just typed in The carters on utube to give it a watch and Shirley came up from EastEnders as her name is Shirley Carter!
I just can’t breath 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say I quite like Jordan, I think he comes across exactly as it says on the tin, a nice kind guy. Puts up with A LOT from her highness, I think he goes along with whatever she says (including having the twins for clout and views) - happy wife happy life mentality 😖😖 give us a sign in the next vid if you want us to save you Jordan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay Jordan is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but i feel she didnt need to make the stories about him killing her plants. I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone ever feed plants and not read the instructions but it seemed another way to one up him/belittle him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.