Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Lucy you do not have ‘postpartum skin’... you just eat tit.
Literally this, glad someone said it! All they eat is takeaways or homemade takeaways, no wonder she’s spotty!

I can’t really say anything because my acne is awful, but hey, so is my diet! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Literally this, glad someone said it! All they eat is takeaways or homemade takeaways, no wonder she’s spotty!

I can’t really say anything because my acne is awful, but hey, so is my diet! 🤣
Preach.
my skin is awful due to the lockdown diet but I ain’t making excuses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she keep saying In her new video that she never has time to tidy the house? Like I get you have 3 kids at home in the day still but we’re literally in lockdown, for the past however many weeks could you not have asked Jordan to watch them for the morning while you sort things out? Like if you're saying you don’t have time when we’re literally all in lockdown I just feel like that’s a lie? Just angers me because most people have to go to work with children and still find the time!!! You’re too lazy more like!!

Reactions: 12
Why did she keep saying In her new video that she never has time to tidy the house? Like I get you have 3 kids at home in the day still but we’re literally in lockdown, for the past however many weeks could you not have asked Jordan to watch them for the morning while you sort things out? Like if you're saying you don’t have time when we’re literally all in lockdown I just feel like that’s a lie? Just angers me because most people have to go to work with children and still find the time!!! You’re too lazy more like!!
Jordan is obviously far too busy on his 2+ hour bike rides every day to watch the kids or help her tidy the house 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is so much sun damage to her face.
She's not even 30 yet. She must slap on the make up.

Reactions: 3
Why is there so much stuff in/on the twins cots?! She said they’d just had a nap & India was screeching so I’m assuming she wasn’t in there with them to watch them 🙄. Also why’s there a bottle just roaming around Rosabella’s cot? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.