Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate for more followers!

Everything about her shouts desperate.
100%

I actually think she buys followers! She has gone up 5k plus in 2 days & I seen a programme the other day how commen it is with people buying followers on Instagram.
Screenshot_20200424-083202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
When Jess starts school and Lucy isn’t there to tell everyone what he is saying he’s going to get so frustrate, other children will say ‘I can’t understand you’ and I really hope the teachers refer him. Sadly she has made him quite unlikeable because she has no boundaries in place, I don’t find it cute seeing him climbing into cupboards or sticking his grubby fingers into those poor little babies face.

100%

I actually think she buys followers! She has gone up 5k plus in 2 days & I seen a programme the other day how commen it is with people buying followers on Instagram.View attachment 115717
Oh I think both she and her sister are buying followers ( or they have done) they both had huge gains and let’s face it, they are as basic as all the other fake insta huns out there.

Reactions: 10
You are prob right about buying followers as, for all her follows the max likea she gets is 20,000.

Cant believe how much there looks have changed in a few years. They have both gone from looking there age to looking 10 years older than there age due to all the tit they have had put into it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You are prob right about buying followers as, for all her follows the max likea she gets is 20,000.

Cant believe how much there looks have changed in a few years. They have both gone from looking there age to looking 10 years older than there age due to all the tit they have had put into it.
I think Lucy looks the double of her twin sisters with no make up on!

Reactions: 9
SORRY but tuna, carrot, passatta and boiled eggs all together in the oven with cheese on top 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I do feel so sorry for that boy, I couldn’t make out one single word he said.
My little one is 3 and she can easily have a full conversation with you, the difference between them is absolutely astounding 😳

Reactions: 5
SORRY but tuna, carrot, passatta and boiled eggs all together in the oven with cheese on top 🤢
I bet India and Rosabella see the food and are glad they are still only on milk. No doubt her recipes will get even more disgusting looking when she has to cook for a family of 6 !

Reactions: 4
I might have got it wrong but I don’t think Jesse starts school until next year? He’s 4 in September I think, so he will be one of the oldest next year, she needs to get it sorted though, he’s going to show some challenging behaviour at school and preschool when they can’t understand him.

Reactions: 5
I might have got it wrong but I don’t think Jesse starts school until next year? He’s 4 in September I think, so he will be one of the oldest next year, she needs to get it sorted though, he’s going to show some challenging behaviour at school and preschool when they can’t understand him.
Yeah I’m pretty sure you’re right! Agreed though that they need to be doing something sooner rather than later, he’s not too far off of 4 & his behaviour will likely only get worse if he can’t be understood. She’s already said he doesn’t like preschool & tbh I’m not surprised!

Reactions: 2
She’s eating the leftovers of it 🤮 was it not vomit inducing enough

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesse good boy Carter is IMO very delayed, he didn’t speak a word until he was over two if I remember correctly, Katie has delayed learning, surely Lucy cannot think how he speaks/acts is okay? yes all children progress at different rates, but for his sake she should get him checked, I can’t understanding word he says!!
He actually didn't speak a word until he was over 3 if you look back on her vlogs (I am following her since he was a baby)

Thanks for the image of your ass eating your shorts Lucy 😐
View attachment 114878
Sorry but this is before she had the twins and she claims to be a size 10 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jessie literally draws a scribble on a piece of paper and she says its excellent 🤦‍♀️
He is so under developed in so many areas he is 4 at the start of Sept 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.