Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must definetely be selling on her freebies!
💯 think you right!

She did a tit video once saying she was going to sell some freebies she had been sent and donate the money to the maternity unit at Bath RUH...... Yeh whatever Lucy, you sold it and kept the money to get your lips made bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New around here, but LJC is another one that seriously gets on my nerves!

I unfolllowed and stop watching a while ago as I got sick of the same old same old. I'm a mum of 2 boys blah blah.

I can't believe she sells stuff she's gifted to make a profit that's disgusting. So many more deserving people out that especially in the current climate that would be gladly gifted the stuff these influences get given. Boils my blood!

The fact that she doesn’t care about her sons speech is alarming to me... she’s putting him at a big disadvantage before he starts school. Surely she wants the best for her children, clearly not!

Reactions: 6
Can't believe this ^^^^ is the picture she chose to say "happy earth day" 🙄🙄🙄 out of all the pictures she has, she thought this was the best one. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m making notes of companies that continue gifting ‘influencer’ during this time and will never buy from them again!! Will also be telling them why! I’ve realised I don’t need 80% of stuff I buy ( and I don’t buy loads) and I certainly don’t need these parasites telling me what i absolutely must have either! Brands need to realise that donating to charities, front line staff, those in need is better for their image than to some greedy grabby nomark! Trouble is there seems to be more and more sheep lapping it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I quite like her. Not sure what all this fuss is about.. all kids learn at a different pace and we might not know what happens behind closed doors. Maybe she is getting help for Jesse and just isn’t sharing it? Idk. I get you might not like her parenting but each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d give my right boob to look like her after 4 I tell you! 🤣
This user appears to have been deleted... bye Lucy! 👋

Can't believe this ^^^^ is the picture she chose to say "happy earth day" 🙄🙄🙄 out of all the pictures she has, she thought this was the best one. 🙈
And she posted really late in the evening so she obviously didn’t realise it was earth day but still wanted to jump on the bandwagon...

Reactions: 7
Something tells me she has a vlog on the way for tomorrow, I wonder what it will be about.. 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
I am not body shaming and I get she has had 4 kids and looks great, but the photos she posts of herself on her own page and the stories on jordans page dont look the same. Taking a leaf out of Rebs book? Anybody else notice this or is it just me?

• Haha
I am not body shaming and I get she has had 4 kids and looks great, but the photos she posts of herself on her own page and the stories on jordans page dont look the same. Taking a leaf out of Rebs book? Anybody else notice this or is it just me?
I totally agree & I don’t mean it in a nasty way either - I’m no model 😂. She certainly looked different on Jordan’s stories the other day when they were out for a walk.

Reactions: 7
She hides behind him for the workouts too, why not just be honest? She has a good figure and would still get compliments but instead she is lapping up all the awe when she knows it's just either well angled videos or photoshopped pictures. And that photo for Earth day she is doing that cringey thigh gap twisted feet stance that Anna Saccone does. You can see if she was stood normally her ass would have well and truly munched those shorts. Classy chic.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Jesse is “very careful & gentle” REALLY Lucy? Is he? Because all I see is him leaning his body weight on the twins’ bouncers & climbing all over their pram & cots. But whatever you say Lucy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I doubt her and Jordan truly realised what earth day is and the meaning of it, Jordan made his post sound like a beg for another holiday

Reactions: 4
She hides behind him for the workouts too, why not just be honest? She has a good figure and would still get compliments but instead she is lapping up all the awe when she knows it's just either well angled videos or photoshopped pictures. And that photo for Earth day she is doing that cringey thigh gap twisted feet stance that Anna Saccone does. You can see if she was stood normally her ass would have well and truly munched those shorts. Classy chic.
Anna looks so awkward and uncomfortable in those pics. I haven’t followed them in ages, is she always like that? And as for Lucy, I bet she didn’t even realise it was earth day until late last night and out of all pictures she had to choose the one where it’s all about her 🙄 and it’s of Benidorm of all places 🤣 that’s the most culture LJC has ever experienced

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bloody hate the way she dress them just put them in somthing the can be comfy in then again she doesn’t dress comfy with her ass and Camel out constantly 😂

Reactions: 8
Where is she going with dressing them in those tights? Would they not be roasting on a day like today? 👎🏻 Then again she probably just had them stuck in the playroom in their bouncers all day long. 🙈

Reactions: 4
Where is she going with dressing them in those tights? Would they not be roasting on a day like today? 👎🏻 Then again she probably just had them stuck in the playroom in their bouncers all day long. 🙈
Literally sick of seeing these babies dressed just for Instagram 🙄 I have a 5 month old and guess what - he’s been chilling in sleepsuits and comfies most days because guess what - we aren’t bloody going anywhere 🤣 it’s all about appearances just let the girls be comfy while you’re at home! Treats them like little dolls

Reactions: 16
Literally sick of seeing these babies dressed just for Instagram 🙄 I have a 5 month old and guess what - he’s been chilling in sleepsuits and comfies most days because guess what - we aren’t bloody going anywhere 🤣 it’s all about appearances just let the girls be comfy while you’re at home! Treats them like little dolls
So glad it’s not just me popping my 5 month old in sleepsuits all day every day at the moment 😂 some days I think I should put her in a little outfit but really, what’s the point? She’s happy, healthy & comfy so that’s all that matters to me. I’ve been getting my eldest dressed properly because I want to keep it “normal” but for my youngest.. what’s the point 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.