Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unlikely dad, his child has the worst behaviour, he’s so rude and ignorant and his dads don’t do anything to stop it. According to them children that grow up with rules and boundaries develop anxiety and mental health problems...
His son has special needs, his said on his stories,

Reactions: 1
His son has special needs, his said on his stories,
He has a learning plan in place with his school because his speech is delayed yes, but he’s never mentioned anything else in regards to his difficulties as far as I am aware. Plus a lot of his behaviour could be helped with a bit of discipline, he literally allows that child to do what he wants, lollies for breakfast, eating anything and everything out of the house, climbing all over the furniture in coffee shops...even if he does have special needs, which he has never admitted to, that doesn’t make it right. A lot of his behaviour could be helped. They’ve both said before they don’t like to discipline him because they believe it leads to anxiety and mental health problems...additional needs isn’t an excuse, just a lot of people use it as one nowadays for everything!

anyway this is off topic as it is a thread about Lucy, who also has a child who likely might have some additional problems, which she needs to address but isn’t.

Reactions: 2
I've come over here from the a Rebecca Lamb thread. So this is another one who likes weird food (Tuna and eggs?) anyway, ive got a few threads to catch up on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching her stories yesterday and my other half was listening in.... couldn’t understand a word Jesse said!

Surley it’s some form of neglect!?

Reactions: 2
I've come over here from the a Rebecca Lamb thread. So this is another one who likes weird food (Tuna and eggs?) anyway, ive got a few threads to catch up on 😂
Enjoy 😁😁 once you start watching Lucy and reading this thread, you'll notice how much Begger copies her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched her exhausted mum vlog (of 4!!)

God I don’t know why but she really annoys me SO much. I notice there are never any negative comments on her videos - does she delete them?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her exhausted mum vlog (of 4!!)

God I don’t know why but she really annoys me SO much. I notice there are never any negative comments on her videos - does she delete them?
Yes she does, I have left a few comments before and they have been deleted! She wants everyone to think she is loved and great.

I dont even watch her vlogs anymore, if you have seen one you have pretty much seen them all.

Someone tell me how she's gained 10k followers in less than a week! something is not right here! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone tell me how she's gained 10k followers in less than a week! something is not right here! 🤔
I think she is buying them as only around 10% of her followers actually like her posts so they are disengaged which rings alarm bells.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she needs to put a block on Jordan's 'area' .... we've all seen you in Lycra hun 🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed Zara parcel box in the background of a few of her stories recently. I know she did a shock with them within the past week, but surely that box would be away now? Unless she’s hoping someone from Zara sees it and hopes they can work with her...?

New here but just had to comment! Completely agree that Jesse and Rosabella are clearly the favourites! Find it odd as well that they seem to favour the two children that look the same...where as India looks like Jenson and they are clearly not the favourites! 👎🏻

I thought Jesse and India looked the same. They have the same pointy ears and when India frowns she is his spitting image 👍

I don’t have kids so I’m not entirely clued up on this kind of thing, but is there a reason why the boys wear what look to me to be motorbike helmets when they’re on their bikes? Just seems weird to me. Why not a normal bike helmet?

I don’t have kids so I’m not entirely clued up on this kind of thing, but is there a reason why the boys wear what look to me to be motorbike helmets when they’re on their bikes? Just seems weird to me. Why not a normal bike helmet?
It will be because they are motorised, not sure if they’re petrol or electric.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.