Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
39B1A98A-4C67-466E-B9FF-697B4E93B6A5.png

look at the length of her thumb nail.

Lucy is actually a really shitty mum! How she is an instamum I will never know!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Hello there, this is my first post.not exactly sure how this works so bare with me. 😂
I feel really sorry for her kids. 😞
IMG_7974.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There is no limit to what any of them will do for a quid. What's next? Doing the hokey cokey with an Always Ultra slapped to her forehead? Let's face it, it can't get any worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
You have to be a special kind of cretin to beg for a holiday during a pandemic when travel companies are going bust left right and centre.
So greedy, spoilt and arrogant.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Nellyellie

VIP Member
It just makes me so angry, put your phone down, spend a little less time videoing yourself in the mirror preening and look after your children properly.

Jenson just looks ill to me- dark circles under his eyes, no proper nutrition

Jesse can’t string a sentence together that you can undertand

The ‘girlies’ nails, dribble rash, dry skin, being flung around like rag dolls.

Im sorry but if this was a chavy, unemployed, single parent who did have the ‘glamour’ of Lucy it would be a very different story.
The way I see it her and her husband don’t work, have knocked out 4 children that they are unable to educate or look after properly

Reactions: 32

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Then you'd love Jonathan SacconeJoly, who films his kids everyday, has them performing for tiktoks and hasn't worked a proper days work in years. plus he looks like a minger. least Jordan is better looking than him but they are both pretty thick!
Not sure I’d go as far to say that Jordan is better looking than him, Jordan looks like that chicken from chicken run!
D544E449-5BB7-45BB-9A4C-1B357426BC74.jpeg

A0D8BE98-1EAC-4AF8-95AD-DA541C97B643.jpeg

Both are a pair of odd lookers!
But yeah I totally agree, they need to go out and get real jobs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Florence89

On about holidays again, managed to be very specific about the amount of bedrooms they want and that a villa would work out better. Begging for a free holiday is so fucking shameless. How about the holiday operated/company gives a free holiday to a family with key workers or nhs staff in ?! Rather than two half baked twits who do not deserve it.

they got a free Disney world holiday a couple of years ago worth thousands, and I couldn’t believe why they did. pay for it like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Florence89

Jensons taking his chances and filling up on burnt yet raw box brownie rather than suffer a dinner made by Lucy tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Marriage tip number one by LJC: find yourself a complete and utter thickie in life, the kind who makes Mr Bean look like a brain surgeon... then get him to impregnate you a few times so you can flog your kids on the www, you then get to boss him around eternally.

The bonus is that with him being so stupid,.it will in turn make you own thick self look like Carole Vorderman in comparison. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 24