Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Jenson doing his maths and then all of a sudden it’s Jesse? Does that child have to be the centre of everything? Poor Jenson can’t even do his school work!

also his grip on that stylus is more like that of a 1-1/2 year old, children his age don’t typically hold it like that.

Reactions: 12
Omg another routine video 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like is she ok
And today’s video is a raw vlog of an exhausted mum.......of 4 let’s not forget! I’m an exhausted mum of a toddler today and would love a nap right now but I’m sure Lucy wants to be the only mum in that situation 🤣🤣

I bloody hate the way she dress them just put them in somthing the can be comfy in then again she doesn’t dress comfy with her ass and Camel out constantly 😂
She dresses then like they’re dolls and puts them in outfits like that in the hope companies want to work with her. They’re babies in the house in lockdown just put them in a baby grow or romper suit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Am I seeing things or does she have CARPET in her en-suite???
I’ve never noticed that, carpet in bathrooms give me the fear 🤢 trying not to imagine all the tiny droplets that are festering in that carpet

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ah she must be reading here, she’s purposely shown him using stage two of a pencil grip now, the grip most used by 2-3 year olds. I feel like she’s just shown him how to do that for the gram.

No sign of the grip that most 3 1/2 - 4 year olds use though... the thing that annoys me is she goes on constantly about how children develop at different rates, yes that is true, but a typically developing child will generally follow the same stages of development around the same age as others their age. If they don’t then they start to receive additional help once they are at school.

But it’s like she’s not even interested in helping them develop, she just wants to be defensive all the time instead.

Reactions: 8
When Jess starts school and Lucy isn’t there to tell everyone what he is saying he’s going to get so frustrate, other children will say ‘I can’t understand you’ and I really hope the teachers refer him. Sadly she has made him quite unlikeable because she has no boundaries in place, I don’t find it cute seeing him climbing into cupboards or sticking his grubby fingers into those poor little babies face.

Oh I think both she and her sister are buying followers ( or they have done) they both had huge gains and let’s face it, they are as basic as all the other fake insta huns out there.
And I'm all about praising children when they do positive things but why praise them for everything?? Then the praise means nothing? Like if Jesse scribbles a messy line on a page and she says 'wow good boy jesse' then why would he bother to make it any better, why would he bother to try at all. She's just a lazy witch and knows it's easier to say good bit Jesse than deal with his tantrums and issues.

Its actually not good for children to think that they are brilliant at everything
Like what's wrong with only praising Jenson for his good work? If Jesse isn't doing anything then why praise him
My heart breaks for Jenson
He is going to be so bitter and I wouldn't blame him

Reactions: 6
And I'm all about praising children when they do positive things but why praise them for everything?? Then the praise means nothing? Like if Jesse scribbles a messy line on a page and she says 'wow good boy jesse' then why would he bother to make it any better, why would he bother to try at all. She's just a lazy witch and knows it's easier to say good bit Jesse than deal with his tantrums and issues.

Its actually not good for children to think that they are brilliant at everything
Like what's wrong with only praising Jenson for his good work? If Jesse isn't doing anything then why praise him
My heart breaks for Jenson
He is going to be so bitter and I wouldn't blame him
Completely agree with everything you’ve said. I studied early years and child psychology for my degree and there is a lot of harm that can be done from constant praise. The fact she doesn’t correct him or his mistakes and chooses to just praise him instead just leads him to believe he gets everything right and he won’t be able to take any criticism at all when he’s older if it continues.

Reactions: 4
I do feel so sorry for that boy, I couldn’t make out one single word he said.
My little one is 3 and she can easily have a full conversation with you, the difference between them is absolutely astounding 😳
I have an 18 month old and I can have more of a conversation with her no joke

Completely agree with everything you’ve said. I studied early years and child psychology for my degree and there is a lot of harm that can be done from constant praise. The fact she doesn’t correct him or his mistakes and chooses to just praise him instead just leads him to believe he gets everything right and he won’t be able to take any criticism at all when he’s older if it continues.
👏👏👏👏👏 I've done some child psychology too as Im a children's nurse and parents do more harm to their kids than anything else

I have an 18 month old and I can have more of a conversation with her no joke

👏👏👏👏👏 I've done some child psychology too as Im a children's nurse and parents do more harm to their kids than anything else
Totally agree with that 100%.

There’s another person on insta who has a challenging 6 year old and a lot of their parenting behaviours I feel are to blame for the way their child behaves, same with Jesse, he will struggle at school in a years time if they don’t work on It now but she’s too defensive and stubborn to see that.

I’ve never noticed that, carpet in bathrooms give me the fear 🤢 trying not to imagine all the tiny droplets that are festering in that carpet
I literally gagged when I saw that, carpet under a toilet? Vile. Plus her floorboard will rot as there’s a shower in there too and you can’t not get the floor wet with getting out of a shower. Hence why normal people don’t have carpet.
Awful woman.

Reactions: 9
I literally gagged when I saw that, carpet under a toilet? Vile. Plus her floorboard will rot as there’s a shower in there too and you can’t not get the floor wet with getting out of a shower. Hence why normal people don’t have carpet.
Awful woman.
I’ve seen this in a few new builds, no idea why and I would have changed it as soon as I moved in if it was me!😂

Reactions: 10
Jesus, carpet in a bathroom ! That's definetely one of the biggest health hazards I've ever seen. 🤢

Reactions: 7
A few days ago I decided to watch one of Jordan's workout video to see what they are like in real life. It's the one where Lucy wears her pink outfit.

Boy I wasn't disappointed! The two boys were running wild with no discipline at all, Jesse jumping on Jordan's back while he was exercising, the boys fighting on the sofa, throwing the covers everywhere but the icing on the cake was Jesse hitting Jordan really hard on the back and bottom and then Jenson following suit and Jordan didn't even bat an eyelid 😳😳

And a few minutes later Lucy saying "Well done boys you have done so well!"

Completely deluded 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A few days ago I decided to watch one of Jordan's workout video to see what they are like in real life. It's the one where Lucy wears her pink outfit.

Boy I wasn't disappointed! The two boys were running wild with no discipline at all, Jesse jumping on Jordan's back while he was exercising, the boys fighting on the sofa, throwing the covers everywhere but the icing on the cake was Jesse hitting Jordan really hard on the back and bottom and then Jenson following suit and Jordan didn't even bat an eyelid 😳😳

And a few minutes later Lucy saying "Well done boys you have done so well!"

Completely deluded 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for taking one for the team 😂 I cant bring myself to watch one yet but was curious to know what the kids were like during a work out

FFS
The latest vlog.... been reading Tattle have you! No make up. No stupid loungewear. Addressing the repetitive vlogs. Actually showing and holding India..... them on the play at developing some 'Hand eye coordination' she has basically read EVERYTHING on here and put it all in a vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Didnt notice that hoover until you said...🤢

That woman has no shame!!

See she got more freebies today from jojomama. Another company I prob wouldnt use now!

didnt the planning permission plans of the freebie extension show her bathroom was been converted into a room or similar, i wonder if they extra bathroom will be carpeted, i suppose its whatever she can beg for free

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with that 100%.

There’s another person on insta who has a challenging 6 year old and a lot of their parenting behaviours I feel are to blame for the way their child behaves, same with Jesse, he will struggle at school in a years time if they don’t work on It now but she’s too defensive and stubborn to see that.
Who's that's

Who's that's
Unlikely dad, his child has the worst behaviour, he’s so rude and ignorant and his dads don’t do anything to stop it. According to them children that grow up with rules and boundaries develop anxiety and mental health problems...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.