Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally sick of seeing these babies dressed just for Instagram 🙄 I have a 5 month old and guess what - he’s been chilling in sleepsuits and comfies most days because guess what - we aren’t bloody going anywhere 🤣 it’s all about appearances just let the girls be comfy while you’re at home! Treats them like little dolls
There’s a difference though, she has babies purely for the gram! The more babies she has the more Channel Mum pays her

Reactions: 5
So glad it’s not just me popping my 5 month old in sleepsuits all day every day at the moment 😂 some days I think I should put her in a little outfit but really, what’s the point? She’s happy, healthy & comfy so that’s all that matters to me. I’ve been getting my eldest dressed properly because I want to keep it “normal” but for my youngest.. what’s the point 😂
Same! My three year old gets dressed every day, but my 5 month old is mostly in sleepsuits - I’ve had him in outfits a couple of times but then I’ve thought what is the point!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same! My three year old gets dressed every day, but my 5 month old is mostly in sleepsuits - I’ve had him in outfits a couple of times but then I’ve thought what is the point!
All the clothes she got them from zara, what a waste of money. No doubt she was hoping they would start giving her freebies if she brought a few things.

Reactions: 2
She hides behind him for the workouts too, why not just be honest? She has a good figure and would still get compliments but instead she is lapping up all the awe when she knows it's just either well angled videos or photoshopped pictures. And that photo for Earth day she is doing that cringey thigh gap twisted feet stance that Anna Saccone does. You can see if she was stood normally her ass would have well and truly munched those shorts. Classy chic.
Has she blocked You?

He 100% needs help & I can't believe she's ignoring this! My little man is 5 and he developed a stutter last Sept I waited 6 months to see if it would get better and it didn't. So I was straight up the doctors for a referral to get him help! She seriously blows my mind with how she thinks his speech is ok!!!

I actually really like her little man Jensen and my heart does break for him because it's all about the Jesse Show!
Just watched her routine quarentine mum of 4 video uploaded 2 days ago!!
Ye have to watch it
Rosabella wakes up from her 40 min morning nap and Lucy is holding her and Rooty tooti Ro is staring up into Lucy's face literally staring lovingly and smiling at her the biggest smile I've ever seen her do, and what does Lucy do.... SHE SHOVES A DUMMY IN HER MOUTH, RIGHT INTO HER SMILE
this has just given me bleeping rage.... That woman hasn't a clue those poor kids

They have only just woken up from a nap and she bleeping straps them into a bouncer lying on their flat heads again
And India is crying
I wouldn't bleeping blame her
I've never taken My kids up from a nap and then strapped them into lying into a bleeping bouncer
Omg
[/QUOTE
Why do they all stand like this complete and utter morons
Funny thing is we all know it makes you look slimmer so we know that’s why you do it!
Idiots the lot of them

Sorry I’m new here but wow this woman LOVES herself I’ve never seen anything like it! Poor India because we ALL know roseabella is her favourite it makes me sick! As soon as the twins come alone it’s like she’s forgotten about the other children she has! I’m sorry I’m a mum of 1 who’s 3 and I can’t be doing my hair and make up every day like she does! Stick them in there bouncers so we can film herself doing make up or film ANOTHER “mum of 4 routine” MAKES ME SICK!!

My little boy is 3 and has been referred to a speech and language therapist by his pre school who picked up on the concerns I already had and phoned my health visitor about it numerous times. As a mother surely you would want the correct help for your child as quick and possible? Blows my mind!

Reactions: 11
Is she going to leave those eggs whole? Boiled eggs in a pasta bake is so wrong on so many levels. Her cooking is horrific. 🙈 Also is it just me or does she have pasta like every second day? 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
🤮🤮🤮 dog food looks more appealing than that tit!!

Another dull vlog she is doing on how tiring it is being a mum of twin girls and good boy jesse and other lad....oh yeh Jenson!

Lucky she doesnt have to leave the house and work anything from 6-14 hours like most people isnt she, being at home must be so exhausting for only her of course 😒

Reactions: 9
Do we ever see what they eat for breakfast or lunch, im just thinking if thats her tea what delight do they get for quick easy meals ! I bet Jenson is missing his school dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way the kids have the iPads at the table when eating! I for one hate talking while eating but when its probably the only time your with your whole family its such a good opportunity to talk! Yet they are glued to them bleeping things constantly

Reactions: 13
I hate the way the kids have the iPads at the table when eating! I for one hate talking while eating but when its probably the only time your with your whole family its such a good opportunity to talk! Yet they are glued to them bleeping things constantly
This is my biggest pet peeve! No wonder Jessie has no social skills when he is discouraged from communicating with other people!

Jesus Christ. I’m literally 2 minutes into her latest vlog and I’m already bored to tears by the conversation about the Fox 🙄

Reactions: 5
A sad sad smoothie consisting of banana, kiwi and milk 😢 and the eggs are just wrong ☠

No wonder the kids are fussy eaters , they have to eat that tit. Jenson is probably looking forward to his school dinners again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.