Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'romper' Lucy has posted on her story this morning.. It's personally not to my taste..
Also why is she letting those kids run around screaming?! They are clearly playing up for her yet she just goes 'sorry about them'

Reactions: 3
This is what cracks me.... saying how comfy and nice the outfit she has on and its great to do a work out in and how she loves it..

YOUR BEING PAID YOU DUMBO TO ADVERTISE IT DOES SHE THINK PEOPLE ARE STUPID? FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Covid 19 has brought so many things to light with these influencers. The content is crap at the moment, they're all milking the routines but we have never been in this position before and they know no better than any of us.

There are so many more deserving people of a 'free holiday', I will bleeping flip if they get gifted a holiday when all of us front line workers are putting our lives and families at risk to save and care for others, to keep the country fed etc. I'm not asking for a free holiday, hell I'm not even thinking of a holiday whilst so many lives are being lost or destroyed. It is distasteful, as are the shopping hauls. Wake up Lucy.

Reactions: 17
I feel like covid 19 will bring the end of the influencer lifestyle. Unless they were clever and have brought out a product, like Elle (however I think she will have to bring down her prices for loungewear) I don't see how they will survive and have being an influencer as their main source of income. Maybe that's why she is asking about the "mini me" matching clothing yesterday.I doubt brands after all of this will not want to work with influencers anymore. If they are clever ,brands will contact people that have been on the frontline to be doing ads for them and giving them freebies.I think that would be great to see. 👍🏻💫

Reactions: 14
That new playroom? Wasnt that the boys playroom? Why would the twins need it? Or better yet why couldn't they of shared it?

Reactions: 6
That new playroom? Wasnt that the boys playroom? Why would the twins need it? Or better yet why couldn't they of shared it?
Probably so she can put them in there bounce chairs and shut the door whilst she does filming of my toilet routine of a mum of 4 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Lucy is fuming the issues with Covid-19 have delayed her all expenses paid extension from the window company

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like covid 19 will bring the end of the influencer lifestyle. Unless they were clever and have brought out a product, like Elle (however I think she will have to bring down her prices for loungewear) I don't see how they will survive and have being an influencer as their main source of income. Maybe that's why she is asking about the "mini me" matching clothing yesterday.I doubt brands after all of this will not want to work with influencers anymore. If they are clever ,brands will contact people that have been on the frontline to be doing ads for them and giving them freebies.I think that would be great to see. 👍🏻💫
How come Lucy never plugs elles angelle clothing

The boys have been banished to their bedroom with an xbox

Reactions: 2
What window campaign? Must of missed that
Before the twins were born they were getting the plans ready for a loft extension this year and I think they were getting gifted balcony windows. Mind you the whole think could be getting gifted 🤷‍♀️ I'm wondering if they have pulled out because it's not been mentioned since last year

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe all the no essential goods she’s is buying at the moment putting delivery drivers and packers lives at risk, Fopps is always getting pulled up on this and I think Lucy is worse then Nikki

Reactions: 4
The window company were paying for entire extension from sound of it, they planning permission got approved and nothing seemed to happen i wasnt sure if it was while twins were newborn or they were waiting for something else

Reactions: 2
1. Surely international travel won’t be permitted/advised for aaaaaaageeeeeees yet
2. Surely the travel companies are going to take such a big hit they won’t be offering loads of freebies to mediocre influencers
3. How on earth can you have a favourite BABY?! Sure you get some personality coming through at an early age but she’s been the favourite since day 1. What’s the difference?!

Reactions: 7
Jesse good boy Carter is IMO very delayed, he didn’t speak a word until he was over two if I remember correctly, Katie has delayed learning, surely Lucy cannot think how he speaks/acts is okay? yes all children progress at different rates, but for his sake she should get him checked, I can’t understanding word he says!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.