Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have a bad body at all but that bikini looks awful. Does nothing for her at all. You’ve had 4 kids mate, put your flaps away. Just cos you can get it on doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love her bod, but I would not wear that bikini. It does not suit her at all, it isn't flattering, at all. Sorry lucy but looks awful. I think high waisted bottoms would suit her.

Reactions: 4
I would love her bod, but I would not wear that bikini. It does not suit her at all, it isn't flattering, at all. Sorry lucy but looks awful. I think high waisted bottoms would suit her.
Not being mean but not a huge fan of her figure, she looks small in height and looks like she has short little legs and in some photos she looks a little dumpy q

Last edited:
That bikini is just not flattering at all she needs to start dressing for her body not what every teenager is wearing 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m new enough to watching Lucy’s youtube videos is Jordan the dad of the two boys I noticed they have much sallower skin than the twins just curious?
Yes he’s the dad! The boys are like his double and they have the same skin colour as him too really! I think the twins might change as they get older.

I love the choice of phrase by the way, “sallower” 😂😂

• Haha
Has anyone noticed the absolute size of head it's bleeping massive

All
She doesn’t have a bad body at all but that bikini looks awful. Does nothing for her at all. You’ve had 4 kids mate, put your flaps away. Just cos you can get it on doesn’t mean you should.
[/QUO
She has the flab tucked in under the bottoms
My body far from perfect after 2 babies and split abdominal muscle but does anyone else notice she just has in her head she's a size 10🤣🤣🤣 come off it girl your a 12 or 14 everything she wears is bet on to her and way too small
Even her swimsuits are too small
That's why she always has fat coming out at the side of her boobs etc
She gets everything too small

Last edited:
Neither! I vote neither! No one wants to see ANOTHER routine video! She really is desperate to keep her uploads going, but for what reason? Surely it’s better to post nothing than something as ridiculous as another routine video, which is made up?
I wonder if she’ll show that she doesn’t bother to actually take the girls out of their cribs to feed and burp them in the night, despite them having reflux 👀

Reactions: 3
Neither! I vote neither! No one wants to see ANOTHER routine video! She really is desperate to keep her uploads going, but for what reason? Surely it’s better to post nothing than something as ridiculous as another routine video, which is made up?
But she consistently says the girls don’t have a routine 😂

• Haha
Is this routine a bit different to their 4 and a half months routine or their 4 months and 28 days.
Can she put subtitles on for Jesse. The poor child 🙊🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she know what a routine is? You can’t have a routine if you don’t have a routine? She says she doesn’t have a routine and the girls nap and wake at different times, so what is the routine? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.