Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not just you! My eldest is 4 & we still haven’t been abroad with her 😂 we probably would’ve at age 4/5 but we now have a 6 month old as well, so think we’ll wait a little longer! It’s not that I’d find it difficult, my two are pretty well behaved on the whole but I just don’t think I’d feel relaxed at all! 🤣 I definitely wouldn’t with Lucy’s kids... that’s for sure!!
I've taken mine (both under 5) on UK breaks and that's stressful enough! Packing, rooms that aren't childproof, watching them in the swimming pool and on the beach! Ahhh I could go on forever.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I cannot stand the way Jordan talks, I could NOT deal with that... I dunno if it’s just me but it really grinds my gears by the way he talks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I followed them for a while and watched the whole twin pregnancy and quite liked her, then in the hospital she was having a shower and Jordan was on her instagram showing the babies off, Lucy was in the shower shouting .. you’re not telling them their names are you.. like with sheer panic in her voice. I unfollowed her because she sounded like for a start she thought she was Kate Middleton and then I thought who’s she talking about ‘them’ 😂
Us peasants can wait for the name reveal. Soo I unfollowed her because that small sentence showed me exactly what she’s about and I’m not gonna like I go on to watch, even though it irritates me it’s like some guilty pleasure 😂 too much time on my hands in lockdown maybe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've taken mine (both under 5) on UK breaks and that's stressful enough! Packing, rooms that aren't childproof, watching them in the swimming pool and on the beach! Ahhh I could go on forever.
Oh completely agree! We’ve done UK breaks and it’s bloody hard work isn’t it 😂. Mind you, I suppose it would be when you don’t rely solely on iPads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has really shite taste in clothes doesn't she?! Is it just me? It's like she's dressing as a 19 year old in the early 00's who's just discovered Quiz 🙈
I don't get why people fawn over her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi 👋 long time lurker, first time posting. LJC posting yet another bloody “TWIN” video, but almost every question and she says “Well, I have covered all this in my previous videos - but I’ll leave the link below...”. SO What WAS THE POINT OF THE VIDEO THEN LUCY?? My GOD she has proper rinsed those poor TWINS, and I imagine she will continue- after all Jordan Aka Bert from The Muppets won’t say anything, he needs the pocket money to keep him in his beloved protein bars..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean she could be on top of a Christmas tree this year.
She's like bloody Michael Jackson with all the fillers ready to break out into Earth Song 😭😭😭 it's like a joke shop outfit when you buy a slutty angel costume. What goes on on this girls head 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with you all on the “Angel” dress....She’s taken a dress that would look cute on a 10 yr old girl, and then proceeded to look like a blow up doll whilst wearing it, mind you, LJC is the Queen of the camel toe (along with Elle) so I’m not really suprised. And I have to laugh when she does her “fashion hauls” because they are mainly cheap tat - yet QVC Lucy likes to call them “Pieces” 😂. NO Lucy, pieces are from places like Chanel etc And NOT from Boohoo/Primark etc!!.... Edit to add that I love primark but then again im not LJC (thank God)

Apparently it’s time for a new thread...
My suggestion is:- Lucy’s twins are just a prop, her dinners are slow cooker slop, her videos are such a flop, oh how we wish she would stop!!....

4D379B62-A902-44BE-A5D1-D8434D635519.jpeg

Apologies for inserting a random Bert, but everytime I think of Jordan, this is who he reminds me off...(Bert is probably better looking imo lol)...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I followed them for a while and watched the whole twin pregnancy and quite liked her, then in the hospital she was having a shower and Jordan was on her instagram showing the babies off, Lucy was in the shower shouting .. you’re not telling them their names are you.. like with sheer panic in her voice. I unfollowed her because she sounded like for a start she thought she was Kate Middleton and then I thought who’s she talking about ‘them’ 😂
Us peasants can wait for the name reveal. Soo I unfollowed her because that small sentence showed me exactly what she’s about and I’m not gonna like I go on to watch, even though it irritates me it’s like some guilty pleasure 😂 too much time on my hands in lockdown maybe!
💯 I remember thinking the exact same thing!! As if we’re all waiting with baited breath.. get a life Lucy! One outside of social media, not everybody is as obsessed as you 🙄 I couldn’t believe she was actually stopping mid shower to call him, which was her panic. Especially when that first shower after having a baby is bliss. Pathetic that she misses Enjoying little moments like that cuz she’s so wrapped up in social media. I even thought filming her pregnancy reveal to her own husband was a bit much.. some things should be private between a couple. Just find their attitude and the fact their lives revolve around imagery for social media really lame 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I must admit that I used to quite like LJC, but I find her so utterly stupid and soooo self obsessed!! Also watching her with the “girlies” I literally cannot believe that those 2 babies are her 3rd/4th babies-as both her and that Gormless Pratt Jordan look so inexperienced around them!!.....Who remembers when she holding “Miss indie loo” and the poor kids head was wobbling so much, I was stunned at the stupidity....And the way GBJ was rocking the babies in their seats, and allowed to almost do what he wanted with them, it made me so anxious just watching it!!....I feel so sorry for Jenson, he always looks like he needs his parents attention, but, as we all know it’s the GoodBoyJessie Naaaan and the RootyRoo show, the others may as well not be there!!...☹

Reactions: 8
I must admit that I used to quite like LJC, but I find her so utterly stupid and soooo self obsessed!! Also watching her with the “girlies” I literally cannot believe that those 2 babies are her 3rd/4th babies-as both her and that Gormless Pratt Jordan look so inexperienced around them!!.....Who remembers when she holding “Miss indie loo” and the poor kids head was wobbling so much, I was stunned at the stupidity....And the way GBJ was rocking the babies in their seats, and allowed to almost do what he wanted with them, it made me so anxious just watching it!!....I feel so sorry for Jenson, he always looks like he needs his parents attention, but, as we all know it’s the GoodBoyJessie Naaaan and the RootyRoo show, the others may as well not be there!!...☹
Mummy and daddy both too busy making videos for insta and YouTube to parent 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Only made it 7 minutes into the new 'routine' video, until I seen India roll over then roll back.. that being the first time she rolled back over and LJC says, well done India. Clever girl. So I just wait for them to show me signs of wanting to go back down.. 😑 I dont know if I just made too much of a fuss at the slightest thing my kids did but she just doesnt seen bothered.

Reactions: 1
I used to watch her before the twins and she used to grate on me then. The way she spoke to the boys. HEL-LO JESS-EE WOOOOWWW THATS GOOD PLAY-ING. Painful to watch! Now those money makers, Sorry, twins of hers couldn’t even come out the womb without a camera in their faces, I appreciate twins are hard work but she was propping up a bottle to feed them at weeks old! And don’t even get me started on that 5th child Jordan! He’s not the full ticket surely

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New here too! ANOTHER 'twin' routine video when she's said numerous times that they don't really have a routine atm. Why doesn't she just call them 'day in the life's videos? Or do they not get the same number of views...

Reactions: 4
Has anybody ever told Lucy she isn’t the first person to have twins 🤔 there’s literally nothing special about a “twin morning routine” or “life with twins”. Most people understand the concept that It’s 2 babies instead of one 🤣 don’t get how she thinks she’ll make money out of this forever, there is nothing memorable or different about her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't really like how she's reposted on her stories about that little girl dying saying RIP stevie. Why? Why can't these people just private message the grieving parents and leave it off of their stories. I HATE influencer culture. If you read here Lucy there is no need at all. Wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.