Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B1715F2F-EDB2-438B-8B54-2E41865E3F85.jpeg
Knew her name was Lucy Catherine, not Lucy Jessica! Her dad called her Lucy Catherine too

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt pay a fiver for these dresses let alone £25. They are god damn awful, they look so cheap and tacky. Lucy send them back and get your money back babe as they are horrid.
The white one looks like an apron you put on over a work uniform. Vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion - LJC the routine begging queen, give your son some speech therapy instead of being a fake insta queen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Instead of slow cooker mess, get some speech therapy for good boy Jess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think she’s lying about both the twins rolling to make them seem like they’re hitting their milestones? Surely she would of caught it on camera given her phone/camera is always stuck in her hand

Reactions: 10
I think they have read here about the comments about their flat heads & how they might have to have helmets to correct it and thought tit! So now lots of tummy time & surely a HV would of picked this up straight away.

I've noticed she has finally now said they are not identical 🙌 we've all known this from day 1 but I'm glad you've now realised this lucy 🙈

Reactions: 6
She should re caption it... my favourite girl... honestly it pisses me off how she constantly favours “Rootie Tootie”... does India not get a look in at all Lucy? You have TWO daughters or did you forget???

Awful over lined lips too Luce, I guess the filler needs a top up 😩🤣
Since this she’s only had them in pics together 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LJC to GBJ - “Is she holding your hand? How does it make you feel when she holds your hand”

why the duck would you ask a 3 year old that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she was trying to do the “teaching emotions” thing.. which.. I do with my 1 year old but I’ll tell him someone on TV is feeling sad if they cry and that it’s okay to be sad.. not ask him how it feels when a sibling holds his hand.. 😂😂 He probably has no flipping idea what he’s meant to feel!

• Haha
I think she’s full of tit about the girlies rolling over. Catches them on their back, catches them on their front but no video of an actual roll

Reactions: 5
I think she’s full of tit about the girlies rolling over. Catches them on their back, catches them on their front but no video of an actual roll
Agreed, cant be hard to catch, she has her phone in her hand 24/7 and can show us every other mundane moment of their lives.

Think she's desperately trying to prove Tattlers wrong in that the twins are always laid flat.
However the head shapes don't lie. The story of one of the twins on her front, her head looked so distorted it was alarming!

Lucy description of France is comical - the stunningly beautiful coast of the south, the lakes of central face and the romance of Paris (not to mention Disney obviously)

Is she that stupid to not know about the north coast of France with its significance in history or even the fact lakes are found all across France and there is a lovely Atlantic coast.

Plus she got a lovely free holiday to one of the most expensive Al-fresco sites in France and got to stay in top grade accommodation but doesnt thank them for the holiday

• Heart
Lucy description of France is comical - the stunningly beautiful coast of the south, the lakes of central face and the romance of Paris (not to mention Disney obviously)

Is she that stupid to not know about the north coast of France with its significance in history or even the fact lakes are found all across France and there is a lovely Atlantic coast.

Plus she got a lovely free holiday to one of the most expensive Al-fresco sites in France and got to stay in top grade accommodation but doesnt thank them for the holiday
she has edited now to include Al Fresco but in the comments cant even remember the name of the site, it shows how grateful she was for the free trip
Plus she is being snobby again and saying she didnt stay in a caravan but a cabin, Lucy they are caravans and you got the holiday for free stop acting like its beneath you, us normal people happily pay 2k a week just to stay in a caravan in high season while you get it free and cant even provide correct information on trip. I bet the campsite couriers laughed to themselves when you turned up demanding your cabin

she has edited now to include Al Fresco but in the comments cant even remember the name of the site, it shows how grateful she was for the free trip
Plus she is being snobby again and saying she didnt stay in a caravan but a cabin, Lucy they are caravans and you got the holiday for free stop acting like its beneath you, us normal people happily pay 2k a week just to stay in a caravan in high season while you get it free and cant even provide correct information on trip. I bet the campsite couriers laughed to themselves when you turned up demanding your cabin
One thing that annoys me about so many influencers, they never stay in caravans, what is wrong with a caravan holiday, seriously! I only ever went on haven holidays (using the sun newspaper deals obvs) with my Nan and grandad and they were the best memories of my childhood and I wouldn’t trade them for any holidays abroad! I wish they’d get their heads out of their asses and stop being so stuck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree about caravan holidays, we use to go on them as kids and also back to Spain where my mum is from and I always preferred the caravan holidays to spain.

Reactions: 7
It might be just me but I can't imagine anything less relaxing than going abroad with 4 kids, 2 being babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It might be just me but I can't imagine anything less relaxing than going abroad with 4 kids, 2 being babies.
Definitely not just you! My eldest is 4 & we still haven’t been abroad with her 😂 we probably would’ve at age 4/5 but we now have a 6 month old as well, so think we’ll wait a little longer! It’s not that I’d find it difficult, my two are pretty well behaved on the whole but I just don’t think I’d feel relaxed at all! 🤣 I definitely wouldn’t with Lucy’s kids... that’s for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.