Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #5 Suggestion : Lucy’s cookings horrendous, boys are in front of the TV. Family needs a holiday, She’s after a freebie 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always use a filter on her beautiful babies! I actually though India was poorly then with all those awful red dots all over her. Until I tried the filter out and realized it was an effect. Why just why would you want to make it look like your baby has chicken pox!
3942C338-8C8A-4093-817B-B5A3008CFD9B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So Connor has been working out at Lucy’s a lot recently, I think lockdown is over for them then! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Your parenting style stinks of affiliate links

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With her dad!! Someone on Elles thread said.
Yeah someone on here said it at first, because the photo he posted on Facebook was him with her kids and he said he was with his grandkids and then later on Lucy posted a pic of the kids in a very similar outfit.

seeing as Connor goes round to use to the exercise stuff, I don’t think they’re that fussed.

Reactions: 4
I find this strange.... so up until yesterday or day before her profile pic on insta was her glammed up. It's now changed to her and tbe twins.
I look at Jordan who has also now changed his pic to him and the girls? What about Jesse and Jenson? My opinion that's a bit harsh!

Reactions: 1
I find this strange.... so up until yesterday or day before her profile pic on insta was her glammed up. It's now changed to her and tbe twins.
I look at Jordan who has also now changed his pic to him and the girls? What about Jesse and Jenson? My opinion that's a bit harsh!
Twins sell on Instagram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I noticed that about the profile pic too
I couldn't upload a profile pic leaving out one of or some of my kids.... Seems wrong
But its 100% cause the twins are the cash cows 🤣

• Heart
The boys are very photogenic either! They always looks scruffy to me and their clothes look cheap and tacky. You would think she would be gifted some nice things for them.

Reactions: 6
New ish member here, got to ask as I’ve wondered for a while... she did a giveaway with totter and tumble at the end of March saying you’d win two of the (OVERPRICED!) playmat one for you and one for someone you chose.. did anyone see if anyone actually won this? I’ve asked countless times and been ignored!

Reactions: 3
New ish member here, got to ask as I’ve wondered for a while... she did a giveaway with totter and tumble at the end of March saying you’d win two of the (OVERPRICED!) playmat one for you and one for someone you chose.. did anyone see if anyone actually won this? I’ve asked countless times and been ignored!
I’ve noticed Lucy has done a few ‘giveaways’ which don’t ever materialise. She did one with Primark and channel mum last year and I remember that never happened 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh she wants ‘recommendations’ now on wireless baby monitors... on the beg again. Just google it like the rest of us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh she wants ‘recommendations’ now on wireless baby monitors... on the beg again. Just google it like the rest of us!!
I literally came on to say this! She is overly specific about what she is after when she could just google it like a normal person. She is so transparent with her begging it’s unreal!

Reactions: 11
I literally came on to say this! She is overly specific about what she is after when she could just google it like a normal person. She is so transparent with her begging it’s unreal!
Exactly this, there are websites filled to the brim with reviews. Do what everyone else does and google it 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.