Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so confusing. Like why doesn't she want to help him. Even just going for one single consultation. You would imagine having her sister Katie aswell would make her more aware to these situations too. I find it very strange.

Reactions: 8
My sister in law is a speech and language therapist and follows Lucy and said that boy is in urgent need, she cant believe a HV wouldn't have referred him but mum can refuse visits or just not turn up Im also a childrens nurse, Jesse has all the traits of someone with a moderate to severe speech problem. It could be for loads of different reason, like low muscle tone in his mouth but he uses this tone of voice that kids with autism use that's called rhythic speech where every time be rambles on it always end in a high tone like he is singing, not sure if anyone has noticed but when you hear it in real life you will know. 'Me don't want that mam' for instance is always toned either low pitched or high pitched at then end like be is singing it kind of, its very hard to explain cause I'm probably not using the correct terms, that's a red flag for autism. But from my experience as a children's nurse he also has a very underdeveloped jawline, and a large crown, his facial features would concern me also. I think there is more going on with him. But only time will tell Lucy will continue to ignore it forever and see it as a personal attack on her. Rather that see that it is genuine concern. My SIL says that there are tactical little ways without constantly correcting or frustrating your child to get them to say things corretly like saying I like instead of me life, there are all these brilliant little tips that the child wouldn't even notice and they would be the Frist things they would start with in a child like Jesse but she watches Lucy's stories and can tell that she has never seen a speech therapist or had any training on how to help the child. The appt is only an hour and the actually therapy has to happen EVERY SINGLE DAY AT HOME. I've been through the process with my own son it's hard work. But as my SIL says, Lucy and Jordan are doing nothing to help him. Nothing only making it worse.
Thankyou, that’s so interesting!

Reactions: 6
Wow. So does she actually go through all the threads about herself? Only reason I joined was to read a bit of gossip about bloggers/ influencers, anything to make this lockdown period go faster. 😂 I wish there was more about Irish bloggers on here! 🙈
It gets addictive 😂 I'm sure there is a whole thread on Irish bloggers/Instagramers if you haven't already seen it.

Oh yes they all read here religiously. They'd never admit it, but the ego just has to know what has been said about them 😜 all so called influencers are the same, can't help themselves. The more you read on here the more you'll pick up on the digs they throw out about Tattle etc.

Reactions: 5
It gets addictive 😂 I'm sure there is a whole thread on Irish bloggers/Instagramers if you haven't already seen it.

Oh yes they all read here religiously. They'd never admit it, but the ego just has to know what has been said about them 😜 all so called influencers are the same, can't help themselves. The more you read on here the more you'll pick up on the digs they throw out about Tattle etc.
I find that generally when they say “I’ve had nasty messages about (insert touchy subject here)”, what they actually mean is “waaa waaa this is what they’re saying on Tattle” 😉

Reactions: 10
I quite like her. Not sure what all this fuss is about.. all kids learn at a different pace and we might not know what happens behind closed doors. Maybe she is getting help for Jesse and just isn’t sharing it? Idk. I get you might not like her parenting but each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d give my right boob to look like her after 4 I tell you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I quite like her. Not sure what all this fuss is about.. all kids learn at a different pace and we might not know what happens behind closed doors. Maybe she is getting help for Jesse and just isn’t sharing it? Idk. I get you might not like her parenting but each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d give my right boob to look like her after 4 I tell you! 🤣
She said to the person earlier though on insta she didn’t see a problem? Wouldn’t be an issue if she was honest about it.

Reactions: 4
She said to the person earlier though on insta she didn’t see a problem? Wouldn’t be an issue if she was honest about it.
The problem is there IS clearly a delay with his speech and the fact she’s pretending nothing is wrong is only going to hinder him in the long term. I have worked in an EYFS setting for years and good boy Jesse is showing many ASD traits. That’s not to say he’s on the spectrum but I would definitely be concerned with some of his behaviours. But that doesn’t fit in with her perfect Instagram life and would involve actual work in supporting him so they won’t bother.

We might not see everything I agree, but so much of their lives are online, so we can see that there’s a lack of discipline & a lack of encouragement/help when it comes to his speech. It’s evident in her vlogs & Instagram stories. I think the “fuss” is primarily out of genuine concern for Jesse. Of course how she chooses to parent in general is her decision, but I do think she needs to realise people will question her when she puts everything online. All she ever does is deny, deny, deny - she really has become so defensive over everything lately.

Reactions: 11
Oh look she’s begging for a free holiday again!!!!!
Quote “looking forward to exploring large family travel options”
Jesus Christ she couldn’t get more blatant if she tried. Absolutely embarrassing!!!!!! Why should she be gifted a free holiday. So many families working on the front line to save our people and the nhs and she’s here begging for a free holiday. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look she’s begging for a free holiday again!!!!!
Quote “looking forward to exploring large family travel options”
Jesus Christ she couldn’t get more blatant if she tried. Absolutely embarrassing!!!!!! Why should she be gifted a free holiday. So many families working on the front line to save our people and the nhs and she’s here begging for a free holiday. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
And the way she keeps on about all inclusives in the comments as well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sick of her routine videos. I am sick of seeing Roseabella in their arms or awake and never seeing India in the same way. Like with the boys they have their favourite.
Those poor babies get no learning opportunities. For all her bullshit about their ethos being kids learn through play they don't get much of it or enough variety of experiences!! And holding a phone in front of 2 tiny babies for them to watch something long enough to sit still for a pic for the gram. Awful.
They could be doing so much with those children. There are loads of ideas online for really great learning activities.
I'm sick of what she's putting out. There is no routine in any of her routine videos. And a routine doesn't change that often!

Morning Lucy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im surprised if there is even just a small problem with Jesse Lucy doesnt want to get him diagnosed just think of the content videos it could bring her, she would have to change her name to Mum of 4, twin girls and 2 boys plus one with speech impairment, then there would be the obligatory routine video, mum outfits for a mum of speech delay child and no doubt she could put on her best QVC act to beg for some freebies too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not an avid watcher I've seen a few of her videos. She's one of those fake lips, fake eyelashes, boring and generic home decor type people from what I can see but the thing that bothers me most is the twins names! Rosabella and India. What's that about? Is she trying to be edgy and trendy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not an avid watcher I've seen a few of her videos. She's one of those fake lips, fake eyelashes, boring and generic home decor type people from what I can see but the thing that bothers me most is the twins names! Rosabella and India. What's that about? Is she trying to be edgy and trendy?
Ooh you haven’t heard edgy & trendy until you’ve heard her call Rosabella “Rooty Tooty”! 🤣🤣

• Haha
That dining table they have got is so bloody ugly 😫 I used to think they had a lovely house but it comes across really thrown together and no homely feel to it in recent videos.

Reactions: 3
That dining table they have got is so bloody ugly 😫 I used to think they had a lovely house but it comes across really thrown together and no homely feel to it in recent videos.
Its because everything in there is gifted so it's all mix match.

Reactions: 4
Ooh you haven’t heard edgy & trendy until you’ve heard her call Rosabella “Rooty Tooty”! 🤣🤣
😂😂 I don't know why their names bother me so much. I think it's because they just don't go together at all!

Their house is boring in my eyes. All flower wall art, mirrored furniture, grey furnishings etc. No personality!

Reactions: 10
I can't stand when she calls the twins those silly nicknames that don't make any sense! 🙈

😂😂 I don't know why their names bother me so much. I think it's because they just don't go together at all!

Their house is boring in my eyes. All flower wall art, mirrored furniture, grey furnishings etc. No personality!
Yes definitely no personality to that house. Their lounge used to look quite homely and warm until they desperate the lounge and playroom. Now the lounge is just.....bare.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.