Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody:
Not a single soul:
Literally silence:
LJC mum of 4: here's another routine video.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hello there, this is my first post.not exactly sure how this works so bare with me. 😂
I feel really sorry for her kids. 😞
IMG_7974.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She literally forces the dummy in 😫 and hold it there!

Meanwhile, Jesse’s lockdown home schooling is going fabulous I see, he’s learning how to use the remote 🤯 ok we get it your a mum of four but seriously do something more productive or at least keep your crap to yourself

Reactions: 3
On about holidays again, managed to be very specific about the amount of bedrooms they want and that a villa would work out better. Begging for a free holiday is so bleeping shameless. How about the holiday operated/company gives a free holiday to a family with key workers or nhs staff in ?! Rather than two half baked twits who do not deserve it.

they got a free Disney world holiday a couple of years ago worth thousands, and I couldn’t believe why they did. pay for it like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has she mentioned anything about elle recently?
Not a lot since her mum passed I don’t think, I haven’t seen a lot about her anyway. They were both on Zoom with their family a week or so ago but she didn’t mention Elle specifically.

Her and Jesse were talking about having her 30th at Elle’s though 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Here’s a thought, does anyone here have any friends or family who are speech and language therapists? It would be interesting to get a professional opinion on Jessie’s speech.

Reactions: 5
I knew a young girl a few years ago , and she was diagnosed with dyspraxia in her first year of school. And the way he speaks reminds me so much of her back then prior to therapy. I just always think if there was something wrong with his speech it would be better in the long run if he saw a therapist now rather than later. 😊 I know when he was younger she did a few videos about him being a bit delayed in steps compared to other kids his age.

Reactions: 2
Hello there, this is my first post.not exactly sure how this works so bare with me. 😂
I feel really sorry for her kids. 😞View attachment 114184
Well done for bringing it up!
Personally if someone said that to me, I might ask why they thought that and listen to what they are saying and not be so bloody defensive!
Then again she is a mother of 4 unlike anyone else in the world!!

Reactions: 5
Well done for bringing it up!
Personally if someone said that to me, I might ask why they thought that and listen to what they are saying and not be so bloody defensive!
Then again she is a mother of 4 unlike anyone else in the world!!
She’s so defensive about everything isn’t she? Unfortunately, when you put your entire life online, you’re opening yourself up to opinions/questions, whether you want them or not. I don’t think some “influencers” realise this - it’s not just them that people can comment on, it’s anyone they choose to involve on their social platforms. All she wants to say on the matter is that “children develop differently” & of course they do! But she isn’t helping her children (especially Jesse) by denying them the support they might need.

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I thought. I know it's no ones business apart from the family. But I wasn't expecting her to reply to be honest. But then I was a bit taken aback from her reply. I'm gonna guess I'm not the only one that has asked her this before, so I thought it was very defensive. Especially when I didn't ask her in a bad way.

Exactly what I thought. I know it's no ones business apart from the family. But I wasn't expecting her to reply to be honest. But then I was a bit taken aback from her reply. I'm gonna guess I'm not the only one that has asked her this before, so I thought it was very defensive. Especially when I didn't ask her in a bad way.
Has she blocked You?

He 100% needs help & I can't believe she's ignoring this! My little man is 5 and he developed a stutter last Sept I waited 6 months to see if it would get better and it didn't. So I was straight up the doctors for a referral to get him help! She seriously blows my mind with how she thinks his speech is ok!!!

I actually really like her little man Jensen and my heart does break for him because it's all about the Jesse Show!

Reactions: 9
No she hasn't. I've never asked her a question before this. I've only ever liked some of her content, I only started following her through her sister Elle.(love her). I don't know why it's been bothering me so much 🙈 Just when she put up what he said today , it annoyed me like why aren't you correcting what he's saying. It's almost like she's ashamed at this stage to bring it up, which is awful. I reckon if she opened up more about it, it would give her some good and genuine content.

No she hasn't. I've never asked her a question before this. I've only ever liked some of her content, I only started following her through her sister Elle.(love her). I don't know why it's been bothering me so much 🙈 Just when she put up what he said today , it annoyed me like why aren't you correcting what he's saying. It's almost like she's ashamed at this stage to bring it up, which is awful. I reckon if she opened up more about it, it would give her some good and genuine content.
If your not licking her arse then she usually blocks you!

If you think today is bad you haven't seen anything yet 🙈 watch her YouTube vlogs then you will see the child needs serious help. No hate it's FACTS...

Let's just hope that when GBJ starts school the teachers will refer him and it'll be taken seriously and he will be given the help he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There will be a defensive video about this by the morning 😅
Is she actually for real, he would be a high priority for urgent speech and language therapy he is 4 soon he cannot speak at, he has no ability to even open his mouth enough to sound out words be speaks in a o
Rhythmic way which is a red flag for ASD, she is literaly denying her own son the help that he so desperately needs just because she is too defensive and stuck up her own arse

Reactions: 4
You'll be blocked after she pops on here and reads you're a Tattler. She is very huffy lately, she wants to watch her step, she will be alienating the fans she has. I'm fairly new to her but I'm already getting bored. Once you've watched a couple of her vlogs they are all exactly the same crap. She needs to sort it out. Yet another 'routine' is seriously taking the piss! 🙄😴

Reactions: 9
Wow. So does she actually go through all the threads about herself? Only reason I joined was to read a bit of gossip about bloggers/ influencers, anything to make this lockdown period go faster. 😂 I wish there was more about Irish bloggers on here! 🙈

Reactions: 8
Here’s a thought, does anyone here have any friends or family who are speech and language therapists? It would be interesting to get a professional opinion on Jessie’s speech.
My sister in law is a speech and language therapist and follows Lucy and said that boy is in urgent need, she cant believe a HV wouldn't have referred him but mum can refuse visits or just not turn up Im also a childrens nurse, Jesse has all the traits of someone with a moderate to severe speech problem. It could be for loads of different reason, like low muscle tone in his mouth but he uses this tone of voice that kids with autism use that's called rhythic speech where every time be rambles on it always end in a high tone like he is singing, not sure if anyone has noticed but when you hear it in real life you will know. 'Me don't want that mam' for instance is always toned either low pitched or high pitched at then end like be is singing it kind of, its very hard to explain cause I'm probably not using the correct terms, that's a red flag for autism. But from my experience as a children's nurse he also has a very underdeveloped jawline, and a large crown, his facial features would concern me also. I think there is more going on with him. But only time will tell Lucy will continue to ignore it forever and see it as a personal attack on her. Rather that see that it is genuine concern. My SIL says that there are tactical little ways without constantly correcting or frustrating your child to get them to say things corretly like saying I like instead of me life, there are all these brilliant little tips that the child wouldn't even notice and they would be the Frist things they would start with in a child like Jesse but she watches Lucy's stories and can tell that she has never seen a speech therapist or had any training on how to help the child. The appt is only an hour and the actually therapy has to happen EVERY SINGLE DAY AT HOME. I've been through the process with my own son it's hard work. But as my SIL says, Lucy and Jordan are doing nothing to help him. Nothing only making it worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.